CuckoldFart.com

Cuckold Advice & Comments

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...

These are from the net.  I love the text attached to them.  Many of my favorite.  Which ones turn you on? thingattachicon.giftumblr_o23dkht8Es1s4rx69o1_500.jpgattachicon.giftumblr_nypp9czg2R1s4rx69o1_500.jpgattachicon.giftumblr_nyponk9U5f1s4rx69o1_500.jpgattachicon.giftumblr_nyei07euAR1s4rx69o1_500.jpgattachicon.giftumblr_nxgvhdD6QE1s4rx69o1_500.jpg

I have used another man's cum as lube - YES, lovely to slide in it and taste it too.

A selfie like that - NO, can't stand Apple products.  Would love a selfie on any other phone like that though.

No, sadly she has never pulled out my cock and someone else's at the same time. I wish she had though.

No, I have never held her whilst she gets fucked, but I would have loved to have done it for her.

And No, she has never asked me to guide another cock into her, again I would have, willingly.

Bryan

• Like 1

I found this description the difference between cuckold and hotwife.  I think it describes me and my wife, Elaine's lifestyle best.

WHAT IS A STAG CUCKOLD
The term Stag cuckold differs from the usual use of the term cuckold. According to Sage Vivant, author of the book ‘Your Erotic Personality’, Stag cuckolds are typically heterosexual men who get off on the idea of their wives or girlfriends being with other men but do not really fit the historical term cuckold. Many such men dislike the term cuckold because society has denigrated its meaning, making it a shameful thing. The term cuckold has not only been misunderstood but also rather disrespected throughout history. They were seen as weak men that in a bizarre tradition from Europe were seen to wear antlers as symbols of this supposed weakness. Thankfully in modern times we are a little more enlightened and in recent years the meaning of the word has morphed into something more empowering for both genders. The growth of the term ‘HOTWIFE’ in reference to the partners of such men is now well established in sexual subcultures. A small minority of these men are cuckolds proper in that they seek humiliation and debasement and possible homosexual encounters, and there is nothing wrong with that, to each his own fetish, however, by far the greater number of cuckold men identify what should properly be referred to as 'Stag’ cuckolds. They share with general cuckolds the desire to see their partners take on extra lovers while they remain monogamous but for the stag cuckold this is always by consent and any humiliation aspect is just a playful erotic teasing game with his wife rather than any real desire to be humiliated. He will never be humiliated or intimidated by his partner’s lovers. He is a strong type that simply derives huge erotic pleasure from seeing his wife or girlfriend being so alluring that nobody could resist her and considers it only natural and very arousing that she’ll need and deserve sexual satisfaction from others as well as him. He holds a genuine love and respect for his wife or girlfriend with whom he shares this erotic and fun lifestyle. For this reason the proper term for the partner of most hotwives is a Stag cuckold or just STAG rather than cuckold. This behavior ranges from merely sharing the fantasy and acting out role play scenarios to full on Hotwifing. It is just one part of a relationship and many couples only dabble occasionally. Some couples discover 'Hotwifing’ early in their relationships while others find it much later but either way it is a hugely growing phenomenon. The reasons for 'Hotwifing’ have always been around and lie deep in our evolutionary history as a species but factors such as female empowerment, better contraceptive/safer sex technologies, ease of online communication and information combined with other factors have brought it out of the shadows to the edge of the mainstream.

• Like 4

We have been at it all our married life.  she was a slut prior to us dating.  my point is that it is no longer "wow are you really going to fuck another guy!?".  it is rather business as usual. 

our routine conversation goes something like:  "honey the kids are arriving at 7pm.  please be home b/c I'm meeting Steve after work..... " 

Other times: "love what is this charge on the cc for a new mattress?.   Oh I asked John to get a new mattress if he wants me spending nights with him and I put it on my card for the miles"  John was young and broke so I ended paying for a lot of dinners, week-ends and a mattress!

"Love my parents are coming over for a BBQ.  Shit, I promised to join Mike for a BBQ at his buddies house!   Umm, OK I'll put in an excuse for you.  Thanks darling, you know that Mike is really shaking my world! "

• Like 2

We have been at it all our married life.  she was a slut prior to us dating.  my point is that it is no longer "wow are you really going to fuck another guy!?".  it is rather business as usual. 

our routine conversation goes something like:  "honey the kids are arriving at 7pm.  please be home b/c I'm meeting Steve after work..... " 

Other times: "love what is this charge on the cc for a new mattress?.   Oh I asked John to get a new mattress if he wants me spending nights with him and I put it on my card for the miles"  John was young and broke so I ended paying for a lot of dinners, week-ends and a mattress!

"Love my parents are coming over for a BBQ.  Shit, I promised to join Mike for a BBQ at his buddies house!   Umm, OK I'll put in an excuse for you.  Thanks darling, you know that Mike is really shaking my world! "

Must love that woman!!! :thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

I posted earlier that I was working out of town for a year and only made it home every 4 weeks for a week-end.  Meanwhile she had her lovers of course.  But due to family she could only see them at lunchtimes or early evening.  The guys yearned for her to spend a full night with them or a week-end. 

So when I announced that i would be coming home the following week-end, she asked me for a huge favor.... Honey  I know you need me and want to see me, but would it be possible for you to take care of the kids so I can spend the whole week-end with "MIke"  I will Reaaally make it up to you!"    It was actually a hard decision:  see my wife or let her fuck her brains out all week-end.   I asked her if that is what she really wanted?   She replied: "Yes honey,  I really want to sleep with him so we are not rushed" 

So she picked me up from the airport Friday pm, went straight home and I helped her to quickly get ready.   No sex b/c kids are at home and circling around me excitied to see me.   I am harder than a rock b/c she met me with a mini and tight top and then gave me more details of her up-coming week-end in the car.  then at home,  Ironed her hair while she was naked and applying make up.  then apply cream to her legs and ass.   She stops me and says not on my pussy or ass.  last time he complained that he likes the taste of my sweat and juice; not the cream.    By the way, she hadnt showered  in two days b/c this one gets turned on by the smell of her sweat, especially armpits and between ass cheeks.  (So do I)

Kids asked where she was going and we said to a party with her friend Amy.  I drove her over as she gave me instructions for saturday kids activities etc.   She is talking to me so business like as I am driving her over to sleep with another man!

On Saturday just before I was leaving the house she swings by to pick up a micro-bikini that she only wears when we are on Vacation.  It is one of those pieces that barely cover the lips, only cover nipples and if she bends over, just covers the butt whole while you can still see the dark ring around the butt.  Mike is having a BBQ and wants his buddies to see her in all her glory.  I protest, you dress sexy for my friends but you never wear that!  She replied:  He is doing it to me like you wouldnt believe, so I want to keep him happy... 

She finally appeared Sunday evening late.  She began to relate the w-end events at 10pm and as I spread her legs  she was already fast asleep!  I noticed her legs, ass and tits covered in names written with markers...  Finally Monday morning I got my turn properly...  as well as all the story

• Like 4