CuckoldFart.com

Lara's Wedding Fun

subsucko

As I was home for a few weeks after a few weeks away for work Lara had left town for a weekend to go to a wedding. The wedding was a friend of her regular bull. So as they were gone for the weekend I allowed my imagination to run wild. Before she left I told her I wanted to see pictures of them doing couple things like holding hands. 

They left town on a Thursday to meet some of his other friends gathering to party before the wedding on Saturday. They meet up and spend the next few days drinking, grinding and fucking. 

Finally the day of the wedding comes and she snaps me her outfit. She looked incredible. Tight black skirt with little white dots and a strapless red shirt. Her ass looked as if it were ready to burst out. Once they get to the ceremony she sends a picture of her hand on top of his, wedding ring in plain view. A feeling I had never felt before rushed over me that I remember perfectly. The humiliation most cucks talk about, that sudden wave of emotions, excitement, fear, jealousy, lust but still covered with love. As quickly as it came it was gone and then there was only horniness. 

As the hours went by a few more pictures came in, some of the food, of the bride, just things to let me know how it was. Finally the dance begins and a few pictures of her dancing come on. As the night progressed and the familes began to leave the dj began playing a little more adult music. I get a snap of her twerking on some guy and judging by the look on his face, not her bull. She's grabbing her ankles and shaking from side to side. Two hours later I get one last picture, her hand around a big fat cock. Once again, wedding ring in plain sight. Apparently the they fucked for like three hours that night. 

On Sunday she finally came home but not before a two hour detour at his place. They fucked another three times. I'm guessing he probably unloaded close to twenty loads in her during the course of their weekend. By the time she got home she was so sore all she could do was tell me about it as I jerked my cock and cleaned her out. When she finally could have sex she was still so incredibly loose I almost couldn't feel her sides. Needless to say, I came immediately. 

• Like 3

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

• 2 weeks later...

An update to this story. After this weekend with her lover, Lara was a week late. My breeding fantasy had then even intensified. Turns out it was a false alarm, probably due to stress as she had gotten a promotion and took on a lot more responsibilities. However the thought of her carrying another mans child still turns me on and loved the suspense of knowing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...