CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

Cuckold Tests

Delta5....you have revived a very old forum here.  A good one...but an old one.

I guess my cucks should do as the thread say...and check in. Since this chat room has been down for quite a while now.

Cucks, hubs...who's missing the chat room being down?

DomBull4U

Would be rude not to share.  Although my wife has become hesitant again.  I have shared her fully with to different guys so far.  Just got her to try a naked massage with another guy (he was also naked) hoping that will become a regular feature.

guess I could do with a really experienced bull to help break down her final barriers.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Tonispics....wow, awesome slutwife...would love to fuck her for you hubby.

Just one thing...I like her with one leg up on the back of the sofa...but her right foot will need to be on the floor. That way she will really be opened up nice-n-wide for me to really pound that pussy of hers.

Thanks for your fantastic offer

DomBull4U 

Hello stevelyle....you said "new to this and looking to explore and see what happens"

That's a very interesting pic you've sent...obviously a very sexy woman.

But I am wondering...did the husband and wife send this pic in? The pic looks like a selfie, taken by the wife, showing off her very nice tits. The pic is cropped to partially hide her face...so she can remain unknown.

The pic alone is enough to intrigue me....she's a very sexy woman. But was this pic sent by a couple that is curious about the cuckold thing?

Or could the pic have possibly been sent by a shy woman...a shy woman with slut desires...that wants to cuck her husband, and is exploring things on her own, without her hubby knowing. Maybe that's just my own perverted desires speaking.

Either way, I want to know more about this sexy woman...and want to help this newbie "explore".

Stay in touch!

Regards

DomBull4U  

:DTonispics....fantastic follow up pics, newbie. She's quite the hot slut...and obviously needs a good HARD fucking!

Your willingness to do what is needed is to be commended. For a newbie, you seem to know what to do....as you are told.

That's the key cucky...do as you are told...and everything will work out just fine.

Keep up the good work....I want to see more of this hot slut!

Thanks

DomBull4U

blixNglitter...love the pics of your sexy redhead. Love the gingers...they are rare and very special!

All 3 pics are fantastic....especially liked the last one. Your wife in heels and sexy lingerie...seen from the back, bent over, her legs and ass nicely ex-posed.

She looks like a good slutwife presenting herself for her bulls inspection. She passes THIS DomBull's inspection with flying colors.

"Looking good slut....S-L-A-P.....now get that ass in the bedroom!"

Is this sexy wife going to become one of MY sluts?

Hope so

DomBull4U