CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

Hello again friends...awesome to see that this cucks...check in forum is alive and well.

Especially with the chat room the mess that it is....this is a nice thread where my cuck friends can still offer to share their wives with me. Thanks to those that do....

stanshareswife....stan my man, it has been a long,long,...LONG time since you offered me a chance to play with Cheryl...so it was nice to see her here...and very nice to see you say "my wife is always for your use". Love to hear a good cuck husband say those words...magic words!  I do love to get my hands on nice big tits like Cheryl's....and I'll bet they could use a good manhandling. Thanks for checking in stan!

DomBull4U

stanshareswife-20160220_175606_696b.jpg

stanshareswife-20160220_171957_945b.jpg

stanshareswife-20160220_174031_1a2b.jpg

stanshareswife-20160220_172928_932e.jpg

• Like 4

olcrab?....I didn't even get an invitation to the party? wtf? Surely it must have gotten lost in the mail or something.

Damn, it would be fun to have your wife lean against me while I put my arms around her to play with that key around her neck...and yes, I'd be getting a good feel of her tits too hubby...you watching the whole time. You going to be able to watch later when I feed her my cock...that cage might get kinda uncomfortable if you go getting excited. It would be exciting too wouldn't it olcrab...seeing your wife on her knees trying to take my cock deep in her mouth...and then watching me bury it in her. Happy 65th birthday to her! Wifey still has plenty of good mileage left in her old pussy...and if I was there, I'd damn sure burn a few of 'em up tonight.

Thanks for sharing olcrab!

DomBull4U  

post-3134-0-95984000-1466023886_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

On 2/28/2017 at 0:24 PM, DomBull4U said:

Hello again friends...awesome to see that this cucks...check in forum is alive and well.

Especially with the chat room the mess that it is....this is a nice thread where my cuck friends can still offer to share their wives with me. Thanks to those that do....

stanshareswife....stan my man, it has been a long,long,...LONG time since you offered me a chance to play with Cheryl...so it was nice to see her here...and very nice to see you say "my wife is always for your use". Love to hear a good cuck husband say those words...magic words!  I do love to get my hands on nice big tits like Cheryl's....and I'll bet they could use a good manhandling. Thanks for checking in stan!

DomBull4U

stanshareswife-20160220_175606_696b.jpg

stanshareswife-20160220_171957_945b.jpg

stanshareswife-20160220_174031_1a2b.jpg

stanshareswife-20160220_172928_932e.jpg

Thank you Sir. Just had to find out where everyone went. I sure miss the chat room.

• Like 4

chopper75...nice of you to check in...no apology necessary.

Really glad to hear that your wife has been really slutty recently. Just a little sad I haven't been able to take advantage of that sluttiness.

She looks like she NEEDS it bad in that first pic you posted...your naughty slutwife spreading her cunt open...looks like she's begging for some hard cock. Her ring showing adds a nice married-slut touch!

That fishnet catsuit works well for her. She looks great on all 4's...hot-n-fuckable. You know I've always loved her tits...they look as yummy as ever!

You say she has been so slutty lately...did a lucky bull drop that big load on her tummy?

Nice pics...Thanks!

Oh...I added a few favs of your naughty wife

She's been soooo slutty lately....ride that wave!

Regards

DomBull4U

22860-20161228_151600_62b3.jpg

589715495050a_newyear7_jpg_44f02fecaea9d733f4d472b82b8cb949.jpg

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...

allencuckold...nice job allen. Thanks for being such a good cuck friend....and good cuck husband to your sexy wife.

Sorry I have missed you in the chat room lately. Our schedules just aren't matching up. Hope we can chat sometime soon.

We need to arrange a playdate....I've missed Meaghan and can't wait to have her be my slut again.

Thanks again...and hope to s ee you soon

DomBull4U

post-13693-178370_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

On 22/03/2017 at 8:37 AM, allencuckold said:

DomBull instructed me to post his slut in this forum.  Here is my wife for DomBull's pleasure.  I hope everyone else also enjoys his slut.  

sexy beach - Copy.jpg

yellow thon.jpg

Love to play with your wife as well or have a session over the web with her. Do PM me!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

offshoreblue....welcome back to "terra firma" and glad to hear that you enjoy this thread.

I'm sad to say that the thread hasn't been all that active lately. The thread was started to give cucks that were frustrated about the chat rooms frequent periods of being shutdown a place to show their wives and vent some of their frustrations.

The chat room has undergone some change lately....and that change has brought on some new frustrations.

So, with that said....let me say this to my cuck husband friends....

"Cucks....check in."

Offshoreblue, thanks again for enjoying the thread and saying so. Stay posted...let's see what happens.

DomBull4U

• Like 1

offshoreblue....welcome back to "terra firma" and glad to hear that you enjoy this thread.

I'm sad to say that the thread hasn't been all that active lately. The thread was started to give cucks that were frustrated about the chat rooms frequent periods of being shutdown a place to show their wives and vent some of their frustrations.

The chat room has undergone some change lately....and that change has brought on some new frustrations.

So, with that said....let me say this to my cuck husband friends....

"Cucks....check in."

Offshoreblue, thanks again for enjoying the thread and saying so. Stay posted...let's see what happens.

DomBull4U