CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

Cuckold Tests

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 5:41 PM, Anal Fetish said:

I want to see some nice hard cocks deep in my wife's ass! I want to see her tight asshole seeping with cum after she has been fucked bareback in the ass!

20151223_152712.jpg

Hi anal fetish...I'm trying to catch up on some of the backlog here. I apologize for the long wait you've had...especially when you are making a very tempting offer.

That is one arousing rear view of one very delicious woman. A classic view...head down and ASS UP...and her ass and pussy is one awesome sight to see. Mmmm her ass so nicely rounded...and her pussy...looks ready to diddle with...finger...or even tongue-fuck.

To put it in short and simple terms....FUCKING HOT!

I will be looking to see more of this  sweet assed slut.

Thanks....and again apologies for the delay in responding.

DomBull4U

• Like 4

anal fetish...

mmmmm....I'd love fuck her in all of her hot holes....finishing in that tight asshole of hers...pulling out to cum all over her nice cunt!

Fucking hot...

glad I caught up on that backlog!    LOL.....backlog...how appropriate.

Love the filth...ty

DomBull4U 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wow...new life...and new sluts on the Cucks...check in forum.

Couplemexdys...I think the pics of your 44 yr old wife got this going again...so I want to thank you for that.

Hubby says his 44 yr old wife is ready...and she damn sure looks it. Wifey on her knees...her nice, full ass hiked up in the air...yeeeesss!

And pic 2, nice job hubby of spreading her ass cheeks to give a good look at her tight ass hole...and naughty wifey is soooo excited about it, she's fingering her hot pussy.

Thank you again to Couplemexdys for getting this thread going again....and thanks for such a nice offer of a dirty slutwife.

Let's chat some more and let's see about her becoming one of MY sluts.

Regards

DomBull4U

20141207_101751_thumb_jpg_64b85aace2e86f49023996f39d54c62e.jpg

20141207_101557_thumb_jpg_27c64afe0e611d51cb72eed3b7434ab3.jpg

Edited by DomBull4U
added pics
  • Like 3

codpiece69

Hell yeah...Michelle looks like a horny slut...one that I would love to "use"!

Love how the dirtygirl is vibing her pussy to get ready for some DomBull cock. A few slaps on naughtygirl's ass ought to have her begging for it.

Get that ASS UP and keep your head down, Michelle....show DomBull how bad you really want it.

Good stuff....thanks

DomBull4U

1144246990_ce2de61e28_o_thumb_jpg_b0dce62b148954203eec38aa6e935458.jpg

Edited by DomBull4U
added pic
  • Like 2

chopper75...what a treat it is to see Claire again. MMMMmmmmm that body of hers is amazing...and I NEED to get my hands on it.

Obviously she's playful and adventurous...and my mind goes crazy thinking of the games I'd like to play with her.

Seems like forever since we first chatted...I think we need to chat more frequently.

Thanks for this "reminder" of what a hot-and-sexy woman Claire is.

Stay in touch...

Best Regards

DomBull

22860-20161228_151830_bafc.jpg

22860-20161228_151600_62b3.jpg

589715495050a_newyear7_jpg_44f02fecaea9d733f4d472b82b8cb949.jpg

• Like 6

Domygf23....mmmm what a sexy shot of hottie Nici! Nici looks to be a bit of a tease in that pic. Is she? Is Nici a naughty lil' tease? Because if she is...I might have to take measures to correct that. I like a little tease...but not too much. Can Nici bring it...can she be the kind of slut that I like?

I'll bet she can....

Hot start....ty!

DomBull4U

a8_jpg_c71b099cc1e662b99d4c5334e400304b.jpg

• Like 2

densmol...ahhhh densmol...sexy slut susan does love to suck cock,doesn't she? The full, pouty lips of hers were made for cock-sucking, and susan looks like she's in heaven when she gets one in her mouth.

Slut susan deserves a nice reward...she deserves a nice big load of cum...all over her face...her lips...her mouth...and dripping down her chin onto her tits!

Awesome to see slut susan on this thread.....TY!

Best wishes

DomBull4u

5897201f11491_Susanchubby19yoposingandcocksucking(48)_thumb_jpg_e1ee491f7fed1eff52546bd78cd843cc.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DomBull4U said:

Wow...new life...and new sluts on the Cucks...check in forum.

Couplemexdys...I think the pics of your 44 yr old wife got this going again...so I want to thank you for that.

Hubby says his 44 yr old wife is ready...and she damn sure looks it. Wifey on her knees...her nice, full ass hiked up in the air...yeeeesss!

And pic 2, nice job hubby of spreading her ass cheeks to give a good look at her tight ass hole...and naughty wifey is soooo excited about it, she's fingering her hot pussy.

Thank you again to Couplemexdys for getting this thread going again....and thanks for such a nice offer of a dirty slutwife.

Let's chat some more and let's see about her becoming one of MY sluts.

Regards

DomBull4U

No need to thank DomBull4U 

Imagen 136.jpg

Imagen 137.jpg

Imagen 138.jpg

• Like 7