CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

wannabesp

Very nice! Well done my cuck friend...as always! So nice to see your fuck slut wife presented to me exactly the way I'd like her to be. Her ass looks amazing in the first pick...her poisoning is perfect. Kneeling on the small footstool put her at the perfect hight to get royally FUCKED! Love it...her head way down her ass up nice n high. 

• Like 1

wannabesp

Very nice! Well done my cuck friend...as always! So nice to see your fuck slut wife presented to me exactly the way I'd like her to be. Her ass looks amazing in the first pick...her poisoning is perfect. Kneeling on the small footstool put her at the perfect hight to get royally FUCKED! Love it...her head way down her ass up nice n high. 

Ty Sir, a pleasure

Well...here we go again. Saturday night and the chat room is down again. I would assume it is down for maintenance or something.

Cucks...until the chat is up and running again...why don't you let me know that you are thinking of me fucking your wife by posting her here on the thread.

Offer her to me...NOW!

Thanks...and you can be sure I am thinking nasty, filthy things I want to do to your wives.

With my regards

DomBull4U

It's early morning and my wife is still in bed with her bull and his 20yo nephew. The bull has been here two days and nights and the nephew one night. They got to fuck all they wanted. She got all the big dick she wanted . I got to suck cock and eat cream , but never all I want. They are all still asleep, but will be getting up soon because of plans for today. I expect they'll both want want cunt once more before they leave. I hope I am allowed in the room.

lee

• 4 weeks later...

olcrab

Nicely done wannabe. I like my cuck hubbys to be able to follow simple commands. Looks like you can.

Keep up the good work...and maybe you'll see your wife riding my cock as you desire.

The Rules for cuck hubs and slut wives are really quite simple.

Talk to you soon

DomBull4U

post-6269-0-18161900-1466025507_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

guyfromthere...sweet jesus look at that ass! Just incredible! Love the submissive pose too!

YES, I know that she is mine...but it makes it just a little bit sweeter when you hear her bf state it. I've loved using her...and can't wait to do it again.

And guyfromthere...thank you for perfect contribution to this forum. Short and to-the-point! Her pose...and your statement say it all.....she is MINE!

DomBull4U

• Like 1