CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

Cuckold Tests

• 4 weeks later...

keithxxx...my,my,my keith...does being horny make you sound like a whiney bitch? Seems like it does.

You know how to get a response from me...not with a bunch of whining and crying.

keith, the best way to get a response from me is to post a nice pic or two of your sexy wife....and offer her to me.

And you are going to do that...now!

Be a good cuck and do as you are told

DomBull4U

• 3 weeks later...

keithxx...two very nice pics....but I didn't hear you offer her to me.

I know, she is mine to use as I see fit. I understand that...and thank you.

But it also adds to my enjoyment of your wife to hear you offer her to me. 

As the shirts say..."Just Do It"

ty keith....

DomBull4U

Damn...I'm afraid I owe some of you an apology. This thread had fallen by the wayside...all my fault. The only thing I can say is that I must have had my attention elsewhere...

Whatever the case...my sincere apologies for not "accepting" some of these wonderful wives offered to me.

My thanks to all of you hubbys that offer your incredible wives....I will try and do a better job of taking care of their needs. 

Regards

DomBull4U

shycplinfla....

I'm not sure that sue is all that shy. She looks quite confident about ex-posing her plush body....gotta love her nice big smile...and love those nice big tits of hers!

Looks like sue is a cruise ship slut...letting her hair down and having some fun taking pics. Made a nice sign for wally....which I'm sure he enjoyed.

My question....where's mine?

Would definitely love to manhandle sue and make her one of my sluts. Her big tits would receive "special attention".

Got rope? if not...I do.

Thank you again

DomBull4U

tumblr_oatmt22COC1sqwu1no1_1280.jpg

• Like 2

playboy9673....thanks for the offer of your sexy wife!

Her beautiful brown skin looks soft and sexy...makes me wonder if she tastes as good as she looks. The only way to find out would be for me to give her a nice, l-o-n-g tongue bath.

I'd love to try and lick and finger her to an explosive orgasm...before having her return the favor by sucking and fucking me. My cum will look good splashed all over her face, mouth, chin and her tits!

Gimme more of your sexy wife...love to make her one of my sluts.

DomBull4U

Just checking in briefly....I know I have some catching up to do here. Many gorgeous, sexy wives offered to me...I will try and get to each one of them.

Sorry about keeping you cucks....and your naughty slutwives waiting.

Cucks...as you know...waiting is part of a cuck's life. It's hard for the newer cucks...the older cucks learn to deal with it...and even let it add to their excitement...letting the excitement build and grow as they wait. Patiently.

I know...let's do this. If you have been kept waiting...if you are anxious and excited...just thinking about me using your wife....take this opportunity to express it. Post your wife...and tell me that you are waiting.

It might speed things up.

Cucks, the main thing to know...I appreciate that you offer your wives to me...and I will take care of her as soon as possible.

Thanks...and best wishes

DomBull4U

P.S. Some free advice for you, cucks...

I do02.png

• Like 2

myasianwife38....I tried to ignor it....tried to let it go.

Your last posts aren't exactly what I had in mind with this forum.....titled "Cucks....check in". Your posts definitely NOT what I had in mind.

The only reason I'm not somewhat angry about it...(meaning punishment)...is that I'm in a very good mood and got a good chuckle about your "caged cock" pic.

Wait...about your "caged" pic. Not going to call that a cock pic.

Let me just say this...

Cucks, in the future if you wish to show yourselves like this....I'm ok with it. If it helps you deal with your situation, I'm all about helping my cucks. BUT...in the future, how about this...I want you to ask permission first. That's reasonable, isn't it? I think it is.

And I'll add one additional stipulation...for every pic you post of yourself, you post two of your wife with it. (remember...it's your wives that are important....so I think 2 for 1 is fair.

myasianwife....good news for you, cucky. You get to demonstrate this new policy. I'll give you permission now...so no need to ask for that. Go ahead and post one of yourself...caged.....and then post 2 of your wife/ MY slut. (and this isn't punishment...just a trial)

Let's see how this works out...

DomBull4U