CuckoldFart.com

I Want My Wife To Be A Whore. What Should I Do?

paracells

Cuckold Tests

If you want your wife to cheat on you again, let someone else chat with her and suggest it to her.  It would help to know her name and where you are located.  If a bull is in that area, he could just work on seducing her for you.  I would gladly chat with her and try to help her do what you want.  Reply here or send email to [email protected]

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

If you struggle to voice your desires to her, why not write her an email.  That way you can think carefully how to put over your desires.  Let her know that it wouldn't turn you on if you didn't love her.  Include links to reference material on the web about the benefits she old get from cuckolding you, what you would get out of it, and exactly the way you want it to unfold.

tell her you are trying to supress your desires, but it makes you miserable.  So by telling her, together you can decide how far you are both prepared to go.  If it has got to b just fantasy what compromise is she willing to make (I got mine to agree to make intimate massage with a guy becaus she didn't want to keep fucking strangers ). I am in course always in hope it will lead to more.

tell her how you think she is desirable and how any man would want her.  Suggest you place an advert with her showing her body but not her face (protects her identity) that way you cn see how many men would fancy her.  (You can of course chat to guys and persuade them to answer your advert so she gets plenty of results.)

also so you can put an advert in Craig list looking for guys willing to try to chat her up when you are out.  Makesure you are confident that they will not let on that you have Ben chatting about her before hand.  She will be chuffed with the attention, who knows when out and inhibitions lowered with drink she may get naughty.  You can then tell her how great and excited you got about it.

• Like 1