CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

On 5/21/2018 at 8:51 AM, Lust4her2 said:

Any takers?

A2228EE0-E90A-4380-8D2A-666F2B24F9F2.jpeg

Lust4Her2, this is a fantasstic pic.  Can we get a follow up of that pretty pussy being parted by the thick cock head of a well-hung bull, with her juices coating that huge dick?  

Edit: I think we'd settle for a 10" dildo all the way in, too.  Who agrees?  

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

CUCKOLD TEST

Received a note from an old friend a short time ago. He sounded almost desperate...

Said he NEEDED to see his wife used. She's a pretty, sexy, wholesome, girl-next-door type wife...most of the time. She does have a naughty, playful side to her. And that's where I come in.

In my hands, she becomes a dirty little fuck-slut. And her hubby like to watch the transformation. He likes when her naughty, playful side is ex-posed. Ex-posed to him...and the world.

So to help her hubby out...here is his wife/ MY slut...jenn!  Isn't she hot as hell in that position. On all 4s...her gorgeous ass and hot pussy ex-posed...and naughty wifey jenn is all braced up for a good doggy pounding!

There she is jacob...your wife/ MY slut! Feel better now?

DomBull4U

image.jpeg.419fe85d995d8571f8b271cbc86ec4b2.jpeg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, DomBull4U said:

Received a note from an old friend a short time ago. He sounded almost desperate...

Said he NEEDED to see his wife used. She's a pretty, sexy, wholesome, girl-next-door type wife...most of the time. She does have a naughty, playful side to her. And that's where I come in.

In my hands, she becomes a dirty little fuck-slut. And her hubby like to watch the transformation. He likes when her naughty, playful side is ex-posed. Ex-posed to him...and the world.

So to help her hubby out...here is his wife/ MY slut...jenn!  Isn't she hot as hell in that position. On all 4s...her gorgeous ass and hot pussy ex-posed...and naughty wifey jenn is all braced up for a good doggy pounding!

DomBull4U

She looks very hot: can we see more of Jenn?

• Like 2

davewa05...good job my cuck friend!

You know how much I like that nice round ass of your wife. I'm glad you found your way here and presented her to me...and presented her just the way I like her...bent over wiggling her ass at me...saying "come on".

Should I consider this an invitation? Never mind...don't answer that. I do. I do consider this an invitation...and I'll be in touch!

Good job davewa....thank you!

DomBull4U

18CFDE11-B90D-4953-B5FF-4777615C5B7A.png.36674224fee76aa3d7a338825736ae04.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On June 19, 2018 at 1:15 AM, DomBull4U said:

DomBull4U

Thank you for sharing 

On ‎10‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 6:06 AM, sweetpsyct said:

my chinese wife, small tits but I love her tight butt and curvy waist.

pov_3.JPG

pov_1.JPG

Such a gorgeous petite Asian wife....would love to enjoy her.  Do you have more of her for us to enjoy?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1