CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

On 19/09/2017 at 7:40 PM, cuckmylife said:

She wants a few guys to fuck her .. :) 

IMG_0688.JPG

IMG_0722.JPG

Love those knickers, the picture got me instantly hard. Bending over, rimming her arse with those knickers on, then sliding your cock deep into her. A great photo, and I am sure someone is going to be lucky enough to fill her with their seed. 

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Wait...the "Showing Hotwives" forum is alive and well! It's ALIVE!

Strangerthingswv  has given the forum a shot in the arm with a hot new posting...and there are other's here that I have overlooked.

Terrible of me to overlook some of the incredibly beautiful...and very sexy...wives that have been added recently. How did that even happen?

Oh well...thanks to Strangerthingwv for breathing new life into the forum...and for waking me up!

So, let me take a closer look at some of these beautiful women...

DomBull4U

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:36 AM, cuckifromrot said:

Who wants to own her?

6AAEDE4A-D0CE-4030-88D3-8BB8E8604C27.jpeg

6EB5D84F-1A0C-4295-A25A-DAF0703C94D2.jpeg

4C4DB0B6-D216-4875-9F38-A83FF25DD6BA.jpeg

cuckifromrot...you asked "who wants to own her". You posted this sexy woman on this forum for a reason...because you want me to...and you knew that I would want to.

Own her...fuck yes I want to own her. That sexy body...those beautiful legs...that sweet, sweet ass of hers. Yes...YES, I want to own her...I want to use her...and I want her to be a dirty, filthy slut for me.

You brought her to this forum for a reason...and this is where she belongs...

She belongs just as you have shown her...on all 4's...but with my cock buried deep inside her.

Amazing...thank you!

DomBull4U

• Like 3

18 hours ago, small cock said:

My hotwife prospect, 35 year old Chinese MILF for a black bull. IMG_20170723_164034.thumb.jpg.33a0c139fb3e249195cacf1a99833fb3.jpgIMG_20170723_232302.thumb.jpg.7f3362c1582caff17b9889fce82cc584.jpg

small cock...wow! That pretty pink Chinese pussy looks hot! Hot...wet-n-juicy...and ready to be fucked. Or maybe even start her off with a good tongue fucking!

One problem though...it looks like you are looking for some bbc for this hottie Chinese slut...and I'm afraid I can't help you with that part of your fantasy.

I see that you are new here....maybe she should be posted on the interracial forum board?

I hate to even suggest you take her somewhere else...but if some black cock is what she wants...she should get it!

Hate to suggest that you take her somewhere else...'cause I would love me some Chinese!

If things don't work out...bring her back....and I'll do my best to make the Chinese pussy juice all over my cock!

She's a hottie.....best of luck!

DomBull4U

• Like 7

2 hours ago, strangerthingswv said:

Here’s my brand new wife! Please comment and post tributes or share her on other sites plus post the link here. Thanks everyone. 

3C41CB56-8EE1-4F1F-930F-7C44CC611915.jpeg

4C87B571-E8D3-4F02-AE01-C5E830327064.jpeg

EEEB303A-FB41-4AC5-8F2D-F1BB8753C7AC.jpeg

35C317BA-9B77-472C-A8BE-A22B9DC3D5CA.jpeg

E24711D7-C703-493F-93BA-89BE981F28B8.jpeg

31C6CE80-CC1D-429F-B8BA-6569CB15B60D.jpeg

Strangerthingswv...first let me say thanks to you for reviving this forum with the pics you have added of your very sexy new bride. This forum has been kind of idle...I had almost forgotten about it somehow...so thank you for bringing it back to life...and back to my attention.

What incredible pics of this hot-n-sexy new bride. Fucking HOT!

Love how she is trying her fucking best to give her man friend one incredible blow job. What a series of pics. (I think the pics must have posted in reverse order.)

I think the 3rd pic shows her taking his cock into her mouth. He's vibing her pussy...and she must be enjoying it...because she seems to want to pay him back by choking down his cock.

Love how the other pics show her grasping his balls and is massaging them as she crams more of his cock into her mouth and throat. This hot new bride has a mouth that I would love to be in....would love to experience her passion and talents as far as sucking cock goes.

She looks equally hot on top of him...riding his cock...and I'm sure juicing all over it.

Would love to help this incredibly sexy new bride....become one hot-n-nasty hotwife by making her one of my sluts!

Amazing! Thanks again for sharing her.

DomBull4U

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Denta said:

IMG_3063.JPG

IMG_3062.JPG

Denta....hello! I see Denta has just registered here at cf...so welcome to this naughty "playground" my friend!

Denta has just registered...and has posted a few hot pics for me to enjoy...hot pics of his naughty wife. OR....his going to be naughty...soon-to-be slutwife!

Love that Denta has just registered...and chose to present this sexy woman to me...in a somewhat "dirty" fashion. Denta seems to know just what I like. Maybe Denta likes...and wants the same things.

The first pic...while not technically great photography...is very effective. I can see a hot wife on her knees...on all 4's...and she looks like she needs her pussy pounded.  Just what she would get from me. Love those hangers in view too...looks like some nice fucking tits to play with while I was driving my cock deep, deep into this slut's pussy!

Pic 2 does provide a better look at wife's ass and pussy...that were obscured in the first pic. I still see the same thing...a hot...mature...sexy wife, that needs some strange cock to make her into a slut! You came to the right place Denta!

Hot stuff my new friend...thanks...and welcome to cf.

You WILL be showing me more, right?

DomBull4U

• Like 3

10 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

small cock...wow! That pretty pink Chinese pussy looks hot! Hot...wet-n-juicy...and ready to be fucked. Or maybe even start her off with a good tongue fucking!

One problem though...it looks like you are looking for some bbc for this hottie Chinese slut...and I'm afraid I can't help you with that part of your fantasy.

I see that you are new here....maybe she should be posted on the interracial forum board?

I hate to even suggest you take her somewhere else...but if some black cock is what she wants...she should get it!

Hate to suggest that you take her somewhere else...'cause I would love me some Chinese!

If things don't work out...bring her back....and I'll do my best to make the Chinese pussy juice all over my cock!

She's a hottie.....best of luck!

DomBull4U

I love myself some Chinese meat as well. If those holes needa be filled up, let's gang bang her shall we?

No pain no gain!

• Like 1

On 12/2/2017 at 11:50 PM, Lust4her2 said:

Here’s my girl. Enjoy! 

CF7F86FF-EFD2-4691-8CDE-D589020EC0B8.jpeg

82678456-0159-4ABC-AA40-E1063279DFBE.jpeg

9AF9A019-141E-4903-8B34-104A9ADEB8F2.jpeg

@Lust4her2 there's something special about your woman. At first glance, it's difficult to point out what exactly that is, but as you study her more you realize its the awesome naturalness, that genuine smile and the all-round sexy hotwife next door vibe that she carries. So curvaceously delicious. Let me know if you folks ever decide to drop down to my neck of the woods ie Dubai - I'd love to show you around and hopefully get to taste her as well. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/2/2017 at 6:13 PM, DomBull4U said:

Strangerthingswv...first let me say thanks to you for reviving this forum with the pics you have added of your very sexy new bride. This forum has been kind of idle...I had almost forgotten about it somehow...so thank you for bringing it back to life...and back to my attention.

What incredible pics of this hot-n-sexy new bride. Fucking HOT!

Love how she is trying her fucking best to give her man friend one incredible blow job. What a series of pics. (I think the pics must have posted in reverse order.)

I think the 3rd pic shows her taking his cock into her mouth. He's vibing her pussy...and she must be enjoying it...because she seems to want to pay him back by choking down his cock.

Love how the other pics show her grasping his balls and is massaging them as she crams more of his cock into her mouth and throat. This hot new bride has a mouth that I would love to be in....would love to experience her passion and talents as far as sucking cock goes.

She looks equally hot on top of him...riding his cock...and I'm sure juicing all over it.

Would love to help this incredibly sexy new bride....become one hot-n-nasty hotwife by making her one of my sluts!

Amazing! Thanks again for sharing her.

DomBull4U

@DomBull4U you my brother should have your words from your lips to God's ears.

@strangerthingswv I love the way your post tells a whole story. It's like one of those reading comprehensions we'd have to do way back in school. Go through the paragraph and summarize the details in 100 words or less. 

1. Your woman is hot! 

2. She absolutely loves cock! 

3. You're a lucky guy and she's a lucky girl that you've found that synchronization and understanding to know your roles in the relationship. 

4. You're a brilliant photographer. 

5. Once again, she's hot!

• Like 2