CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

On 8/22/2018 at 6:18 AM, xxxxxysr1 said:

IMG_20180822_000108757.thumb.jpg.387b9a6a1a8e66719db1b3cf7d9d1d38.jpgS

She was turned on by the fact I sent @leone55 a video of her.  I think she wants to be his slut.  

On 8/22/2018 at 6:18 AM, xxxxxysr1 said:

IMG_20180822_000108757.thumb.jpg.387b9a6a1a8e66719db1b3cf7d9d1d38.jpgS

She was turned on by the fact I sent @leone55 a video of her.  I think she wants to be his slut.  

I enjoyed the video you sent me of her sucking your cock

• Like 2

On 7/29/2018 at 8:02 AM, Dirtyfun1 said:

My wifes sexy little pussy. Message me if you want to chat. 33 bi submissive 

Resized_20180716_115747_8546.jpeg

Just realized something. I was looking back through this thread a saw this awesome picture that Dirtyfun1 sent. And I don't think I made a comment at all on such a wonderful offering. Terrible mistake on my part...for which I apologize.

Terrible oversight...because this is a beautiful woman...with a beautiful pussy that she is offering....beautifully! My god, look at her...seductively spreading those beautiful, delicate lips. That pretty pussy is crying out to be gently licked....and sucked....which would surely lead to a good tongue fucking. Love seeing her ring too! I'd make sure hubby could see that ring as her hand took my cock and guided it into that hotwife's pussy!

Hubby, thank you for this incredible offer. Your hotwife's pussy looks warm and inviting and I'm sure it would look even better with my cum oozing from it and dripping from the lips of her wonderful cunt!

Love her....and again sorry for the delay in appreciating her.

DomBull4U

• Thanks 1

On 8/23/2018 at 7:05 PM, Dirtyfun1 said:

Sent me this sitting on the swing out front this morning 

Resized_20180823_093338_1806.jpeg

Here's another nice pic sent by Dirtyfun1! Just a cute little pussy flash here from a very naughty wife out on the swing out front of her house. 

I wonder if she went out there with the intentions of flashing someone special? Maybe a special friend was dropping by that morning while her hubby was gone?

One thing for sure, that's a pretty pussy...no question about that.

She looks yummy!

Thanks

DomBull4U

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Dirtyfun1 said:

Resized_20180716_111236_3915.jpeg

Dirtyfun1....great tits to go along with that hot pussy of your wife's! I'm going to have a tough decision to make...whether to suck her tits or lick and suck her hot pussy. Lol...no decision really...her tits and pussy both look yummy and both would end up getting sucked and licked! 

I like where this is going. You say you have more. What's next for me? Got some ass for me? Would love to see her on all 4's....from behind...showing me her ass-n-pussy!

Keep 'em coming!

DomBull4U

Resized_20180716_115747_8546.thumb.jpeg.bf2955b066f4c6242f5bbed8c0cafb49.jpeg

• Like 3

Smokeybones11...I saw on another thread where you were asking what others thought about your wife. I'll tell you what I think here....

Nice, full tits...look like they would be fun to manhandle and suck on. Her laying down, I see a nice ass that could use a good spank-ing...and a pussy that looks warm and inviting. On all 4's, I see a dirty whore wife that wants to give her married pussy to a man that could handle her and give her what she needs. A man like me!

Somebody needs to be fucking her, since it sounds like she isn't giving you any. Somebody needs to be fucking her...and it might as well be me.

Why haven't you offered me your hot whore of a wife yet?

DomBull4U

37105.webp

IMG_20170914_185625389.webp

28416.webp