CuckoldFart.com

Showing hotwives

DomBull4U

CUCKOLD TEST

FJH...Thanks for posting your hot-n-sexy wife on this thread. And extra thanks for coming back and posting a second pic. She is sexy as hell...her legs and ass, just gorgeous. Love her tan lines...my handprints would show up nicely when I spanked her sweet ass while I was fucking her doggy.

Would love to have her as one of my sluts! Hope to see more of her.

Regards

DomBull4U

• Like 1

On 8/25/2017 at 9:16 PM, mints said:

My wife.

new 126.jpg

GetAttachment 4 - Copy.jpg

Catching up on some of the hotties posted on the forum......

mints....out-fucking-standing!  What a body. That front view shows some fantastic tits. I'd love to get my hands on those awesome tits...not to mention my mouth. I'd love to leave my "mark" on those pretty tits. Some nice "love bites". Hickeys! Marks that would let hubby know his sexy wife had been used...and that she was now one of my sluts.

She's sexy as hell in her red lingerie too. I like when a hot, slutwife dresses in whore red. That thong shows off one hot ass!

Love her mints...thanks for posting her!

DomBull4U

• Like 8

On 9/4/2017 at 2:07 PM, shycplnfl said:

480_160.jpg

DSC_0822-1.JPG

More catching up....

shycplnfl....wow! I'm sure she's used to those big tits of hers getting a lot of attention. And I'd bet money that you both love the attention her big tits bring her. She likes to flaunt those big melons and you like to watch the reaction that other men have when they see her. 

shycplnfl...I know I would absolutely love to manhandle those huge tits. I'd love to use your wife...and make her feel like a dirty, big-titted slut/whore.

Sound good? Want to hear details on how I would use her? Post another pic of blondie and her ginormous jugs...and I'll be happy to fill you in.

Let me know you want me to use her.

DomBull4U

• Like 3

9 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

More catching up....

shycplnfl....wow! I'm sure she's used to those big tits of hers getting a lot of attention. And I'd bet money that you both love the attention her big tits bring her. She likes to flaunt those big melons and you like to watch the reaction that other men have when they see her. 

shycplnfl...I know I would absolutely love to manhandle those huge tits. I'd love to use your wife...and make her feel like a dirty, big-titted slut/whore.

Sound good? Want to hear details on how I would use her? Post another pic of blondie and her ginormous jugs...and I'll be happy to fill you in.

Let me know you want me to use her.

DomBull4U

59a5ac95c94f3_0000shycplflSue.jpg.74523bcbd77b8c2deba77cdd6b386f41.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

shycplnfl....mmmmm, love those hangers! I guess the repost means you DO want me to use her. 

I'm kinda busy right now, but I will get those details on how I'd like to use her when I get a chance. And I'm thinking that shycpl isn't really all that shy...so I'm going to use her good for you.

DomBull4U

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Dutch88 said:

1 (275).JPG

18 hours ago, Dutch88 said:

1 (275).JPG

1 (273).JPG

dutch88...mmmm what an inviting pussy she has. Makes my cock hard just thinking of burying it deep, deep, DEEP into her hot fuckhole.

Just love that ass of hers too...especially the way she's "pooched" it up. I'd love to spank her ass while she fingered herself and begged me to fuck her!

Good stuff, dutch...thanks!

DomBull4U

• Like 4

Hello friends...I heard back from dutch88. dutch is a cuck wannabe from the Netherlands...and he contacted me to offer me his gf.

He also sent me a few more pics of his sexy gf...and I have decided to start my use of dutch's gf by posting the pics here in the forum. I didn't ask for dutch's permission to post these...after all...he wants me to make her one of my sluts...so I am going to use her as I see fit. dutch, as a cuck-wannbe you should get ready for this. Ready for your gf to be used as I see fit.

This is one hot pic...I love the submissive quality to it. I love how her thong disappears into her ass crack...very sexy. And her ass...incredible! I think your little whore could use a good spanking for being such a naughty girl!

Yes dutch...I want to see more of your gf.....your gf/ soon to be another of my sluts!

DomBull4U  

59afa762b4e1a_1(49)_thumb_jpg_f9f7dc5fd84d87c0b9a242162a04c1f1.jpg

• Like 7

publius....nice cleavage shot!

I have always had a "thing" for women that have nice tits and aren't afraid to show them off some by showing some nice cleavage. That "thing" that I have is a hard, hot and throbbing cock!

If she really wants it now (as you say she does) then have the future slut start by showing me what a good slut she will be by showing me those big tits of hers.

DomBull4U

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 1:33 AM, DomBull4U said:

FJH...Thanks for posting your hot-n-sexy wife on this thread. And extra thanks for coming back and posting a second pic. She is sexy as hell...her legs and ass, just gorgeous. Love her tan lines...my handprints would show up nicely when I spanked her sweet ass while I was fucking her doggy.

Would love to have her as one of my sluts! Hope to see more of her.

Regards

DomBull4U

Thanks for the comments, hope to show more of her soon.

• Like 1