CuckoldFart.com

How far would you go in your cuckold relationship?

NicoRuth

How far would you be prepared to let things progress in your cuckold relationship…? Which scenario’s can you most relate to?…and which ones are completely out of the question?

Eva and I have gone as far as having as part of our marriage the following scenarios: (A),(B),(C),(D),(E),(G with the variation that I am not in cage, but I not longer have coitus with my wife),(J had happened twice to my wife, involved not only sexually but also emotionally connected to her lover,(K nights w special friends and lovers, and weekends with her current lover "Mr. D"),(L some close friends and some family know)
(H-I Not even a turn on for me).
Here is the link...
https://iamcuckold.blogspot.com/2016/10/how-far-would-you-go-in-your-cuckold.html?zx=c80d5a139052f39b

hot.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

CUCKOLD TEST

19 hours ago, TauntonMan said:

I couldn't follow your link, but I so wish my wife would get into this & I could watch her be satisfied my men with decent size dicks. Prepared to do pretty much anything except her get pregnant. 

For some reason the link function, does not work on the post here, but you can select an copy it, so it can take you to our blog.

https://iamcuckold.blogspot.com/2016/10/how-far-would-you-go-in-your-cuckold.html?zx=c80d5a139052f39b

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hubsdonefucking said:

What about couples that use hormones or other chemical castration to 'calm' the husband's sex drive?  This does work well for some couples.  Surgical as well.

The guys are fine, once they adjust to the changes and are great husbands, for active women.  

Sounds interesting.. do you have more info about it?

• Like 3

As stated above,pregnancy from other man is a no go situation.We have discussed it and she knows that I will not provide any paternal support.An other thing is the hormone replacement and or chemical castration.If wifey wants to get fucked and leave her hubby out,where is the fun for the hubby?And that is an other no go situation.Without the cuckold,there is no cuckolding...So if there is not any fun for me,what is the point for letting her fuck others?The last,but not least is any romantic relationships.

• Like 2

On 10/16/2016 at 3:07 PM, Paradox said:

Definitely not A. I'm very sub, so I'd not be interested in B either. C, D, E, F, and G would all be exactly what I'd love. I already wear a cage, so F, and G would be very possible, and hot.

H is not my thing however, but I'd agree to it if my wife or the bull wanted it. Same with I, I wouldn't mind at all.

I'd love for J to happen with a long term bull, my wife loves romance and being pursued or courted, so it would be incredibly satisfying for her. K as well, especially combined with J, a vacation in Hawaii with the bull, her favorite tropical vacation spot.

I find L to be a huge turn on, and some of mine and her friends know already that I'm a wannabe cuckold. However, I don't think I'd want everyone, or some family to know.

Thanks for the feed back my friend!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wow - what an exciting list.

For me it's A - bedroom role-playing, have her text, chat, flirt when we’re out together.

B C  (any colour she likes)

D (I am certain she did get truly intimate with her lover with lots of continuous and deeply passionate french-kissing)

E G H (also like to be spanked by them both - belt, paddle or cane)

I (Anything my woman really wanted to witness me doing, or having done to me)
K (I loved knowing when she spent the entire night with her lover. Would also like to give them my blessing to go on a holiday away together)

L I’d love to publicly ‘out’ myself, or be ‘outed’ as a cuckold, with her best friends)

But not .... F denying me all access to her      or   J   for my woman to fall in love with her lover.

Bryan

• Like 1

4 hours ago, UK_EX said:

Wow - what an exciting list.

For me it's A - bedroom role-playing, have her text, chat, flirt when we’re out together.

B C  (any colour she likes)

D (I am certain she did get truly intimate with her lover with lots of continuous and deeply passionate french-kissing)

E G H (also like to be spanked by them both - belt, paddle or cane)

I (Anything my woman really wanted to witness me doing, or having done to me)
K (I loved knowing when she spent the entire night with her lover. Would also like to give them my blessing to go on a holiday away together)

L I’d love to publicly ‘out’ myself, or be ‘outed’ as a cuckold, with her best friends)

But not .... F denying me all access to her      or   J   for my woman to fall in love with her lover.

Bryan

Great feed back my friend!! thank you so much...

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 8:18 AM, hubsdonefucking said:

What about couples that use hormones or other chemical castration to 'calm' the husband's sex drive?  This does work well for some couples.  Surgical as well.

The guys are fine, once they adjust to the changes and are great husbands, for active women.  

37 minutes ago, kdhayno said:

we have done every one of these things in various degrees.  we actually have 2 bi-racial children my family knows 90% of our friends know I havent been allowed intrcourse in over 3 years but I still lean her up after avery encounter I am commonly in panties J.O.

WOW!!! Thanks for the feed back!!

On 09/10/2016 at 1:18 PM, hubsdonefucking said:

I agree, it certainly worked for me, for frustrated husbands and boyfriends it's a must.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

well for me and my wife , our relationship has been as far as we can go , she has gotten pregnant 3 time by other men we have 2 kids to prove that, so nothing held back in our relationship.

• 2 weeks later...