CuckoldFart.com

Worried but excited

funcple74

Hi all 

we have been involved in the swinging/sharing scene for a while now but recently Mrs Fun has been chatting a lot with a blk guy , they have cammed as well, he seems like a really decent guy and she loves the look of him ,  I had the shock of a lifetime when I saw just how hung he is ,  now while I'm seriously excited about her with him I'm also nervous, the first encounter they want to be alone at his place , but I guess my ultimate concern is if she enjoys him to much I'm not exactly tiny but there is no way on earth I can begin to compete with his size 

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

mr funcple74....as a great fan of your sexy wife...all I can say is this is awesome.

One thing though...if they are going to be alone for their first tryst...insist that he take plenty of pics of her enjoying his bbc. Insist on it...it's the least he can do for you.

Good luck...and do keep us posted, won't you?

DomBull4U 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

mr funcple74....as a great fan of your sexy wife...all I can say is this is awesome.

One thing though...if they are going to be alone for their first tryst...insist that he take plenty of pics of her enjoying his bbc. Insist on it...it's the least he can do for you.

Good luck...and do keep us posted, won't you?

DomBull4U 

Well that was the strangest lunch meet ever , we both went and met him , the times we have played in the past have all just been unplanned it was very strange to be sat talking over the plans and making sure we all got on . Plans are all set now so the excitement and nerves are at breaking point lol 

Dombull

i have said the pics are a must so I will be sure to keep you up to speed , after all you the help you have given us it's only fair 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, funcple74 said:

Well that was the strangest lunch meet ever , we both went and met him , the times we have played in the past have all just been unplanned it was very strange to be sat talking over the plans and making sure we all got on . Plans are all set now so the excitement and nerves are at breaking point lol 

Dombull

i have said the pics are a must so I will be sure to keep you up to speed , after all you the help you have given us it's only fair 

I can only imagine how strange it was for you to sit and talk with the guy about him fucking your wife - I never ever got to talk to my wife's lover about their sex, but I did meet him socially at weekends, and that was strange too.   Knowing that the guy I was talking to was stripping her naked and opening her pussy and using her as a cum-dump when I wasn't around.

Good luck with it all, hope you all enjoy yourselves as much as we did.

Bryan

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/2/2016 at 2:18 AM, funcple74 said:

That's very true ,  just hope she  doesn't enjoy it to much lol 

hi guy   i thot that ws the point,  getting ur wife the ultimate pleasure fuck of her life..  deep down U want to here and see her getting split wider and deeper than ever b4 and loving it so much she cant wait for the soreness to go away to do it again,,,   U may hate that U want that much pleasure for ur wife   BUT ur cock has never been harder than when ur fantasizing her getting a fuck like that,  U may have lost ur load without touching it while picturing her getting that kindaz fuck//  'what say U to this' ?