CuckoldFart.com

Preparing for a date

funcple74

Not to sure if this has been covered before so bear with me 

i was just wondering if any of you guys out there get a thrill out of seeing your lady prepare for a date , I just can't believe how excited it gets me , even something so trivial as this morning while shopping Claire was asking in the shop about a particular brand of shampoo, apparently it really makes her hair all nice , now I know it's strange but seeing her talking to the assistant about it knowing that she was buying it ready for going out tonight on a date 

then once we were home her focus was completely on her outfit, how to style her hair and how to do her makeup, so obviously her day has been spent with me but her mind is totally on her date tonight 

its the mental aspect of it all that is so exciting for me, and when I see her taking her time so as to look great for him I shake , and I swear she can hear my heart pounding as she leaves the house for her date 

does this effect any other guys??? Or so you guys need the physical and visual stimulation of watching your lady play 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

CUCKOLD TEST

Hello!

First....excellent topic for discussion! Great idea funcple74...thanks for starting this forum.

And second...two fantastic testimonials giving insight into the excitement of being a cuckold husband. Not surprised since the comments came from two experienced hubbys...from two of my favorite couples to run into on cuckoldfart. Needless to say that funcple74's Claire and skyliner's liz are two of my favorite wives to enjoy....beautiful, sexy, intelligent, vibrant women...and it's easy to see why they both are able to raise their sluttiness to hign levels...because of the support they have from a loving husband.

One thing I'd like to throw in. if I may. From a bull's perspective...there's nothing better on "special date nights" than to receive a few pics of the wife preparing for that date. And if not pics...even just a text or a message from the hubby (or the wife) to let you know she is getting ready. It gets your juices going...your thoughts start to focus on the wife...you think of how she's going to look...how she's going to feel...how she's going to taste...the things you are going to do. Knowing that the wife's hubby is fully supportive just plain adds to the excitement level. Let's face it...it's all foreplay!

Thanks again for a great forum topic...looking forward to more interesting comments from other cuck husbands.

Best wishes

DomBull4U   

• Like 1

Thanks for the always very valid and thought out input dombull , I thought perhaps I was out there on my own with this as I presumed most guys are just into the actual event and the idea of seeing there wife getting ready was just something that was an irrelevant lead up to the events to come 

1 hour ago, funcple74 said:

Thanks for the always very valid and thought out input dombull , I thought perhaps I was out there on my own with this as I presumed most guys are just into the actual event and the idea of seeing there wife getting ready was just something that was an irrelevant lead up to the events to come 

Oh absolutely - I really liked helping my wife get prepared for her evening visits to our best friend,knowing that he was going to be reaping the reward of what we were doing together.    I used to help choose her outfit, underwear, skirts, blouses etc, help her get into them, and check her out immediately before she left so she was just perfect for him.

Going out on my own and shopping for her underwear that only he would be taking off her was exciting as hell too.

• Like 2

On 19/12/2016 at 9:47 PM, skyliner said:

I would just like to add a little to this as the slut wife. I want hubby to get as excited about my date as I am. After all I could do none of this without his encouragement and support. I do like him to help choose what I wear and how I look and reminding him that all this is not for him but for my bull or some one my bull has chosen for me. I always treat each date as if its a first date so that it always feels so very special. After all it is a very special thing. My mind of course is always fully on my date so that it goes perfect in every way. Hubby does some time have the ability to remember those little extra things that can just add to the date. I also like to have a second opinion on how I look and of course hubby will always tell me the truth. I want my date to think wow every time when he see's how I look. If I am to see my regular bull hubby will some times text him just to let him know that I am thinking of him and looking forward to our time together. What else does hubby get out of this besides the excitement of seeing his wife go out with another man? He gets to know that she will be so fully satisfied by a better man and if he is good he will get to clean me up. What more could he want??

Well said there , the closing part of that is so true 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

My partner cheats on me currently ( please don't judge), but communication is getting better and I am sure soon we will be discussing her lovers.

As we don't yet discuss what she gets up to when seeing her lovers, her preparing herself is the time I get the strongest feelings.

When I am certain she will be cheating, the day of the act and preparation is so intense, but even the days and weeks before can be so strong.

Earlier this year she planned on a day and night away with her "friend", and on investigating her phone I knew it was with her lover.

Clothes shopping a few weeks before  her weekend away was so intense. Coming out of changing room cubicles in short dresses and asking me which ones I preferred? I knew they were clothes her lover would be seeing her in and removing, so the pain and pleasure was unreal. 

Helping her pick her dresses, shoes, make-up and underwear, all knowing her lover will be the one that benefits.

Then on the day she goes, not a word is spoken, we both go quiet as I am certain she knows I know what she is up to so it's best for us both we respect each other and ensure I don't get in her way or in her head.

If it is just a night out with her lover the preparation is even better. I will run her a bath, prepare some food for her so she has energy and pop into the bedroom several times as I see her put her underwear and clothes on ready for him. 

I feel I have actually helped the situation if I have been involved in the decision making on what she is to wear and feel I might just make the date go a little better if she is nice and relaxed and looking superb

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I love watching Karen get ready for a date.  She's always in such a great mood.  She makes sure she gives herself lots of time to shower or have a long soak in the tub.  Shave most of her body so she's silky smooth to touch. Cover herself with lots of moisturizer so her skin glistens and almost asking to be caressed.  Depending on her date and what he likes she applies her make-up to be elegant or slutty.  Since she almost never wears a bra or panties unless by request, it's such a huge turn on to see her slide her short dress over her naked body.  Knowing that in a few hours that skimpy thin material is going to be on the floor someplace and she's going to be naked in the arms of a bull that's using her as the cumslut she truly is. 

DSC_0473.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 22/12/2016 at 2:13 AM, robert smith said:

This a part of story Elaine wrote about being hostess for me and my buddies.  Kind of fits in this thread as she talks about getting ready.

My husband is part of a small group of guys who get together every second week to have a few drinks and play pool or poker depending the venue.  My hubby was the oldest in the group at 48 and the other guys were between 28- 40. Two are married, two are still single and the other guy lives with his lady.  When they have their get together, they usually hire a hostess for the night (they all chip in) and from what Bob tells me, some of the hostess’s will provide an “extra service” for those that want to pay a little more (yer right, what red-blooded male won’t go for this). Anyway, a little while back, it was Bob’s turn to host at our place but just before the guys arrived, the hostess phoned to say she couldn’t make it.  As the guys turned up and were pretty disappointed to find out there wasn’t going to be a hostess and were complaining about having to get their own drinks (typical) and that was going to be a hassle when they were trying to concentrate on their game.  Personally I was thinking that a near-naked hostess might be more of a concentration-breaker but chose to keep that to myself.

I grabbed a bottle of wine and a book and was retreating upstairs when one of the guys called out to me,  “Elaine, why don’t want to earn yourself some extra cash?  You can keep your clothes on.”   One of the other guys called out “or not”.   I turned to them on the stairs and poked my tongue out and wiggled my ass at them.  That got a few cheers and wolf-whistles and I overheard one of the guys comment  “I’d love to get a look at those tits” and they all laughed.  I got that tingling sensation in my tummy thinking that at 45 I could still be appreciated.  I’m 5’'4’’ 135lbs, curvy with 36C titties (my best asset).  I’d been reading for about 30 min when Bob stuck his head in the room and asked if I’d come down and help with the drinks and munchies.  I told him to give me 10 minutes and I’d be down to help.  I’d already slipped into a bed-gown ready for bed, so I needed to get dressed again.  As I as walked into the closet, I thought what the heck and decided to dress real sexy.  I put on a sexy low cut top and short clingy black skirt that Bob really loves.  As I looked in the mirror, I thought “not bad for an old lady”. 

It had taken about 15 minutes to get dressed and put on fresh make-up and as I walked down the stairs the guys gave me appraising looks but didn’t comment.  Rest of story and pics in :Cuckold Stories" section

dress9.jpg

dress8.jpg

Awesome wife. Would love to fuck her!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love helping my girlfriend get ready for a date. Whether it's picking out underwear or a bra, I love watching her get dressed for him. But probably my favorite is when the bull requests a certain trim or look for her pussy. Most bulls pick full shaved and I've had the pleasure and privilege of shaving her a few dates. Knowing this pussy is for another man and I'm preparing her pussy for another man's cock makes me so hard. It's definitely a special connection between a girlfriend/wife and her cuckold. I love to give it a little goodbye kiss too before she heads out. 

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

sxyass...first off...that is one hot-n-sexy woman. And it's obvious how much she enjoys dressing sexy and teasingly showing off on "date nights".

As a bull my mind would be going crazy and I would be licking my chops just waiting to get a shot at this super sexy woman. Hurry up and send her to me.

DomBull4U

• Like 2