CuckoldFart.com

cuckoldhubby

CUCKOLD TEST

22 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

txcuck...Pamela is one sexy hotwife. Any closeups of her anklet? Or...any good pics of her getting fucked by a bull wearing her anklet?

She's a hottie, no doubt.

As a fellow Texan...I have to say she is a good representative of Texas hotwives!

Thanks for sharing her!

Best Regards

DomBull4U

txcuckold4u-20160601_201735_d7ad.jpg

txcuckold4u-20160601_201418_7c04.jpg

txcuckold4u-20160601_202225_12bc.jpg

Tx your wife is attractive and sexy loved the pics.

• Like 6

Glacier...what a hot pic of your sexy hotwife, baring her pretty tits...and presenting them nicely. It looks almost as if she were offering them to me.

Couldn't help but notice her necklace...and what looks like a ring nestled between her beautiful tits. Hot!

I just love seeing a key resting between a beautiful, sexy slutwife's tits...it's totally hot...and arousing.

Glacier...would love to see your sexy wife with YOUR key dangling between hers....and.....

since she seems to like wearing rings....if I were fucking her, I have one that I'd love to give to her.

with hot kisses for your sexy wife

DomBull4U

tumblr_nn0nnu4WJC1tx95xco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_olwe8zkXJt1vf3z49o1_500.png

IMG_0508_thumb_JPG_59e90c904387a53a235aa7b35f0fed23.jpg

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

Glacier...what a hot pic of your sexy hotwife, baring her pretty tits...and presenting them nicely. It looks almost as if she were offering them to me.

Couldn't help but notice her necklace...and what looks like a ring nestled between her beautiful tits. Hot!

I just love seeing a key resting between a beautiful, sexy slutwife's tits...it's totally hot...and arousing.

Glacier...would love to see your sexy wife with YOUR key dangling between hers....and.....

since she seems to like wearing rings....if I were fucking her, I have one that I'd love to give to her.

with hot kisses for your sexy wife

DomBull4U

tumblr_nn0nnu4WJC1tx95xco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_olwe8zkXJt1vf3z49o1_500.png

IMG_0508_thumb_JPG_59e90c904387a53a235aa7b35f0fed23.jpg

IMG_0506.JPG

IMG_0512.JPG

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Glacier...we have sort of gotten off track a bit...and moved this away from the hotwife anklet theme. I just got carried away by your incredible hotwife. 

I get carried away with other men's wives often...so I will take responsibility for "hi-jacking" the thread. My apologies to cuckoldhubby who originally started the thread.

Maybe these will get us back on track...Hotwife anklets!

DomBull4U

tumblr_o1y1a9V0fR1tv7cono1_500.jpg

tumblr_o6jpweP7sQ1uktkg0o1_1280.jpg

• Like 9

On 3/21/2017 at 2:05 PM, DomBull4U said:

Glacier...we have sort of gotten off track a bit...and moved this away from the hotwife anklet theme. I just got carried away by your incredible hotwife. 

I get carried away with other men's wives often...so I will take responsibility for "hi-jacking" the thread. My apologies to cuckoldhubby who originally started the thread.

Maybe these will get us back on track...Hotwife anklets!

DomBull4U

tumblr_o1y1a9V0fR1tv7cono1_500.jpg

tumblr_o6jpweP7sQ1uktkg0o1_1280.jpg

Love the post and pictures my Hot wife has alot of HW Jewelry,earrings, anklet , gold belt buckle if someone doesn't know and asked at the wrong time she says Happy wife

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Hi there

Karin and my are not a real-hotwife/cuckold couple. But we know the lifestyle. Due to my health I cannot give Karin the sex that she wants. 

Therefore I offered her the hotwife-lifestyle. She is not keen because she loves me and fears that it would ruin our marriage.

In order to show her my support if she wants to go thru wiht it, I bought her an anklet some years ago. I sent her the link for the explanation.

She wears it eversince. I even bought her one with the letters HW. she has 4-5 with different charms. but in Germany the anklet thing is not well-known.

Even in the special swinger-forum the bulls don't know it. 

Karin wears them even over her nylons.

Andy

0f607b7d-70475826.jpg

nahtnylons mit anklet.jpg

db9864e9-69173850.jpg

tumblr_olz21gzD4c1rqby3to1_500.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:53 PM, Cagedinbrissy said:

Wife off to work in Hot shoes with and ankletand key

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

There's a lot of debate about the wearing of anklets...whether an anklet is a sign to indicate that a wife is a hotwife...or just pretty decorative jewelry.

I love how this hotwife wears her anklet...removes any doubt, doesn't it? This woman IS a hotwife.

I'd love to cross paths with her!

Any other anklet wearing hotwives out there?

DomBull4U

• Like 3

That necklace is awesome! First of its kind that I have ever seen. 

What I like is that it could be worn to let others know that she was into the swing lifestyle. Or...could be explained as just a trinket that recalls those innocent days of youth...having fun on the swings.

Love it!

Dombull4U

• Like 3