CuckoldFart.com

cuckoldhubby

Cuckold Tests

Icelord...what a very hot-n-sexy view of your wife showing off her Queen of Spades anklet. You wife is a picture of elegant sluttiness...or elegant, black-cock sluttiness.

Fucking HOT!

Thank you for sharing...

Any pics of her wearing it while she is worshipping bbc? That would be outstanding!

Thanks again,

DomBull4U

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

You see,this kind of jewelery is a kind we know how it works.It is a fashion trend in our days and many people do not pay attention.But it helps finding people who are aware of our lifestyle and not have any misunderstandings.For example,during our summer holidays here in Greece or when we visit a place abroad and wife wants some black guy (or if need a black guy) she wears the anklet I posted above.There are many people who understand that.Even their partners do not have any problems and we end up swinging or being intimate all together many most of times.When there is not such need,she wears another one,with the female symbol,but here in Greece,as it is just fashion and we are governed by liberals,they think she is feminist.Abroad, especially in countries like Austria,Germany,Holland etc people et the message.Also I have bought her a golden one,for more formal occasions,like weddings.Wife wears black stockings most of the times, not in summer, in order for it to be shown.We have great time most of times.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/2/2017 at 7:34 AM, ronjulie said:

My wife Julie wears one on right ankle when we go out. Does not attract much attention here in Australia as it is relatively new here. A lot of women wear them but mainly just as a jewellery accessory.

profile 8-11-05 julie legs up as  lover andy screws hard. anklet and boob showing 144-4442_img.jpg

profile 3-11-05 julie sunning in back yard chain on 144-4425_IMG.JPG

WOW if i ever saw Julie out and about with the anklet i would know whats up :) Id love to meet up if your ever looking for a brisbane bull

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Saw a young couple last week In town in the daytime. . He normal looking, her absolute stunning, tall, elegant, short skirt, tits out, just sex on legs and the anklet perched just above 6 inch heels.

The dynamic was clear, he was so happy to have such a beautiful girlfriend, but she comes with conditions. Those conditions were very evident by the way she looked.