CuckoldFart.com

Hot Animated Gif Of My Girlfriend Riding My Best Friend's Cock

MyWifesCuckboy

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

Guest Bully Stick
On 2/23/2017 at 10:28 AM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

This is one of seven animated gifs I made from a short video I took of my ex-girlfriend riding my friends cock while I filmed and jacked off.

It's real hot. Let me know if you want to see the next gif in the series of the seven I made. If I get enough comments and likes, I will post more.

This is a trial to see if it's worth my time and effort. If you convince me it is, then I will create gifs from videos of my current wife getting fucked.

Warning!!!!!!

If I do not get enough comments or likes, I will not post anymore gifs of either the 7 I made of my

ex-girlfriend, nor any of my wife. So please show me you care by liking and leaving comments.

It takes much time to do these in a way that I can upload them in high quality.

SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

Let me know if you want me to keep posting by leaving a comment,  hitting the like button, 

and also please follow me so you can keep up with my posts so you won't miss anything.

Man_Watches_Young_Wife_Riding_Friends_Cock_part_1_LD.gif.ea0c68c124b7827a6fd4b81d23944ab8.gif

-->-->-->-->--> Please Hit Like Button To The Right, And Please Leave A Comment -->-->-->-->-->

She's such a sweet little thing, but I bet she could ride my bully stick all night long. Does she give good head? I would love to see more of this little slut.

Guest Bully Stick
18 hours ago, MyWifesCuckboy said:

Here is the last gif I created from the short video I have of, "My Hot Ex-Girlfriend Riding My Friends Cock."  I sure hope you liked them. It was the best way to post the video without going through hoops. No sound, but because of the television and radio being so loud you couldn't hear them anyway.

""PLEASE"" let me know what you think by 

leaving a comment on them and please, please hit the like

button so I can raise my reputation level. Also please follow

me so you won't miss anything I post in the future.

Part 7 of 7

Man_Watches_Young_Wife_Riding_Friends_Cock_part_7.gif.9ead77e5ce8a768101943dcb0aaed558.gif

-->-->-->-->--> Please Hit Like Button To The Right, And Please Leave A Comment -->-->-->-->-->-->

=========  It will improve my community reputation rating  ==========

Great series of gifs, and my hat's off to you cuckboy for going through all the trouble of converting the video into the 7 animated gifs. They are hot. Wow. The way she grinds her pelvis into him to get her clit all hard is just fantastic.

55 minutes ago, Bully Stick said:

She's such a sweet little thing, but I bet she could ride my bully stick all night long. Does she give good head? I would love to see more of this little slut.

Yes she did, but it's the only thing I have left from her. I had a hard drive crash and lost all the footage. It was taken by an analogue video recorder and converted to digital, then the HD it was on got screwed up and I lost almost everything. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/02/2017 at 7:20 PM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

Here is part two of the seven gifs I created from the short video I have of, "My Hot Ex-Girlfriend Riding My Friends Cock." I will post more later today if I get more encouragement, but two comments and one like is not much encouragement my fellow Cucks and Bulls. Maybe you all would rather watch videos with sound. Who knows. I'll check back later to see if there are more comments and likes. If not, then this will be my last gif of my ex-girlfriend and I'll just skip posting any of my wife.

So to keep me posting these, ""PLEASE"" let me know by leaving a

comment, hitting the like button, and maybe even follow me so you

won't miss anything I post in the future.

Man_Watches_Young_Wife_Riding_Friends_Cock_part_2_LD.gif.1b73302de74626b85edfc40b80265f9b.gif

what a sexy woman, great body

• Like 1