CuckoldFart.com

Hot Animated Gif Of My Girlfriend Riding My Best Friend's Cock

MyWifesCuckboy

CUCKOLD TEST

Here is parts three and four two of the seven gifs I created from the short video I have of, "My Hot Ex-Girlfriend Riding My Friends Cock." These two are great. You can tell that she is getting off. I remember jacking off to watching her ride his big cock. She had at least three orgasms that night. Especially when she put spit on her fingers to moisten her clit and mix with their juices from fucking and then sharing it with him. Hot, Hot, Hot.

""PLEASE"" let me know if I should post the other three gifs by

leaving a comment, hitting the like button, and maybe even

follow me so you won't miss anything I post in the future.

Part 3 of 7

Man_Watches_Young_Wife_Riding_Friends_Cock_part_3.gif.8c51dc00667c9b2c6dd22fc512c3bb88.gif

Part 4 of 7

Man_Watches_Young_Wife_Riding_Friends_Cock_part_4.gif.7e2d6ed6647a24904b034eea32e7dee5.gif

• Like 9

5 hours ago, leone55 said:

She really enjoyed to be fucked from your friend

Yes she did. I was actually disappointed by my friend though. He just kind of sat back and let her do all the work. I mean it was hot just the same, but It would have been nice to see him toll her over and pound her pussy, Or even do her doggy style, but nope, he just kind of laid back and she had to fuck him.

I am getting ready to post the last 3 videos of them now. So come back and let me know how you like them. Do me a fabor and click the like button on my gifs.

4 minutes ago, robert smith said:

Would love to fuck her

She was one good fuck. I often time wish I was sttll with her, but my current wife is a most excellent woman. The reason me and my old girlfriend broke up was because she was a bit of a drams queen and it was a strain just to keep from going crazy. The sex was good, but not good enough to deal with the crazyness. LOL

I am getting ready to post the last 3 gifs I created. Later today I am also going to post a gif of one of my current wife's lovers getting off in her and me cleaning up. It is very hot. I am contemplating whether I should post it in a new thread or just ad it to this one. What do you think?

• Like 2

Here is parts five of the seven gifs I created from the short video I have of, "My Hot Ex-Girlfriend Riding My Friends Cock." 

""PLEASE"" let me know what you think by 

leaving a comment on them and please, please hit the like

button so I can raise my reputation level. Also please follow

me so you won't miss anything I post in the future.

Part 5 of 7

Man_Watches_Young_Wife_Riding_Friends_Cock_part_5.gif.6bb639c7b05b8c09846014e8c6ce455f.gif

-->-->-->-->--> Please Hit Like Button To The Right, And Please Leave A Comment -->-->-->-->-->-->

=========  It will improve my community reputation rating  ==========

• Like 4

Here is parts six of the seven gifs I created from the short video I have of, "My Hot Ex-Girlfriend Riding My Friends Cock." 

Part 6 of 7

Man_Watches_Young_Wife_Riding_Friends_Cock_part_6.gif.dcb93bac89c2863c30e9ca9b3058d927.gif

-->-->-->-->--> Please Hit Like Button To The Right, And Please Leave A Comment -->-->-->-->-->-->

• Like 2

Here is the last gif I created from the short video I have of, "My Hot Ex-Girlfriend Riding My Friends Cock."  I sure hope you liked them. It was the best way to post the video without going through hoops. No sound, but because of the television and radio being so loud you couldn't hear them anyway.

Part 7 of 7

Man_Watches_Young_Wife_Riding_Friends_Cock_part_7.gif.9ead77e5ce8a768101943dcb0aaed558.gif

• Like 9

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 0:28 PM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

This is one of seven animated gifs I made from a short video I took of my ex-girlfriend riding my friends cock while I filmed and jacked off.

It's real hot. Let me know if you want to see the next gif in the series of the seven I made. If I get enough comments and likes, I will post more.

This is a trial to see if it's worth my time and effort. If you convince me it is, then I will create gifs from videos of my current wife getting fucked.

Warning!!!!!!

If I do not get enough comments or likes, I will not post anymore gifs of either the 7 I made of my

ex-girlfriend, nor any of my wife. So please show me you care by liking and leaving comments.

It takes much time to do these in a way that I can upload them in high quality.

SO PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

Let me know if you want me to keep posting by leaving a comment,  hitting the like button, 

and also please follow me so you can keep up with my posts so you won't miss anything.

Man_Watches_Young_Wife_Riding_Friends_Cock_part_1_LD.gif.ea0c68c124b7827a6fd4b81d23944ab8.gif

-->-->-->-->--> Please Hit Like Button To The Right, And Please Leave A Comment -->-->-->-->-->

Great  like to see more 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, MyWifesCuckboy said:

She was one good fuck. I often time wish I was sttll with her, but my current wife is a most excellent woman. The reason me and my old girlfriend broke up was because she was a bit of a drams queen and it was a strain just to keep from going crazy. The sex was good, but not good enough to deal with the crazyness. LOL

I am getting ready to post the last 3 gifs I created. Later today I am also going to post a gif of one of my current wife's lovers getting off in her and me cleaning up. It is very hot. I am contemplating whether I should post it in a new thread or just ad it to this one. What do you think?

The headline of this post is related to your ex girlfriend, so I think you should open a new post related ad your wife

• Like 1

2 hours ago, leone55 said:

The headline of this post is related to your ex girlfriend, so I think you should open a new post related ad your wife

Well, I did post a dot post with a gif of my wife's lover getting off and me cleaning up if you want to it, here id the link,

https://cuckoldfart.com/topic/4501-cleaning-up-the-cream-pie-my-wifes-lover-left-in-her-pussy/#comment-40731

• Like 2