CuckoldFart.com

New here

Carl Sawyer

Cuckold Tests

Carl...it's a pleasure to have an experienced cuck couple like you and deb join our group. Deb has an amazing body...and hopefully you'll share some stories of some of her past adventures...and more importantly plan some new adventures.                           One thing I'm wondering....you mentioned wanting to chat with other cuck couples. Hope you both will be open to chatting with dombulls too...lol. I'm going to be looking for deb...that's one hot body.                                                 Welcome carl and deb!                                 Regards.                                                       DomBull4U

• Like 4

Carl...if you really liked the thoughts I posted about your sexy wife deb...if you REALLY liked my thoughts you would have posted more pics of her.                    Do it for me, carl.                                          Post more of deb...offer her to me.          DomBull4U

• Like 2

Guest blackhat2

Welcome Carl & Deb, hope you enjoy your time here. I know we will enjoy seeing more of the beautiful and sexy Deb, and hope you will share some of your cuckold stories with us!!!!