CuckoldFart.com

New here

Carl Sawyer

CUCKOLD TEST

Very nice, love her ink! Show more pics of hers tats, that is red hot. So carl, are you ready to suck some Cock hard so they can enter your wife's cunt? You need to be there for her, man. And you can't let that baby butter longer in there and you can't leave her bull's Cock all gooey. You have before and after responsibilies, carl. Do you understand, for her pleasure, you are going to have suck a little cock, buddy. Now just kneel down and make sure I'm really hard for her, ok? Its ok to cry, carl...

• Like 2

cuck hub carl...and hotwife deb....so deb is saying hello to all the horny ones. That would definitely include me.

I notice a nice progression in your pics...started with 5 looks at deb...all very sexy looks at her...but all clothed.

The next set of pics...where deb says hi...we get a look at her beautiful tits.

So what's next for us hub? deb's sweet ass....or her hot pussy? Of course either will be just fine...I can't wait to complete the tour of deb's incredible body.

This pic of deb is delicious fantasy material. Horny hotwife deb...cucking her hubby...and getting ready to devour some DomBull cock. Just look at deb...a look of pure cock-lust in her eyes...and a wicked smile on her face as she eyes DomBull's cock...just waiting to show her hubby what a cock-sucking whore wife she can be. Take it deb...go ahead, take my cock in your mouth...suck it! Suck my cock while I toy with those incredible tits of yours. That's it deb...take it deep...

Fucking hot stuff...thank you carl for sharing....and THANK YOU deb...for being the gorgeous, horny slutwife that you are.

Gimme more deb...

DomBull4U

IMG_20170227_000200_thumb_jpg_0c28bc9766381b26831f28c921f5555e.jpg

• Like 6