CuckoldFart.com

Cuckboy Died In A car Accident Yesterday.

MyWifesCuckboy

On the way home from an appointment my husband was his by a another vehicle and he died at the hospital of head trauma. As I sat in the empty house last night I was lonely ans afraid. So I went into his office to smell him and think of him. I needed him to be near, and to know what he was thinking of in his last days weeks and all. So I opened his laptop and looked through his surfing history. I saw that he frequented many places, and this was one of them. When I clicked on the history links, one of them took me to his profile page where I learned he created a profile under the name Mywifescuckboy. 

So I went through his profile and checked out his history. That is when I saw pictures of me he posted, and the things he wrote. I knew he still had them, but not that he shared them. I wanted to be angry with him, but I was in so much pain I could not muster any anger. I will admit that he wrote admiringly about his recollection of the times I was with other men. Obviously they were from his perspective though, and my memories of those times are much different.

So I decided to look through his files for the password. I knew he had a file for them and it was easy to find. They were in a word file names "Passwords for Web Sites". He never was good at hiding things.

I spent the night reading things he wrote and seeing the pictures he posted. I must admit that he was never the kid of man he portrayed he was.  He did enjoy watching me get fucked by strangers, and I did have a few men who regularly came over, but it was him who was always in control not me. I did everything he wanted, and none of the men would have dared do anything he did not approve of. I knew he had fantasies of being cuckolded like he wrote, but I refused to hhhhhhhhh the man I loved in such a way.

He told everyone that I stopped fucking other men for him because of medical reasons. That was true. We were in a car accident while returning from Reno a few years ago, and I lost a leg when it was crushed. After a long recovery, he tried to convince me to let other men fuck me again, but I put my foot down and refused. I know he wasn't happy about it, but he did accept it. maybe not as well as I thought though. 

Well, after spending the last 24 hours reminiscing on the many places he frequented, I searched and found the pictures and videos he had on his computer and deleted them all. I then went through and deleted the ones I could on this site that he posted, along with some other places. I realize that there are many that some of you shared that I have no control over. OH well so be it. I will ask that if any of you have a sense of decency for me, or for my husband's memory, that you would please delete the pictures of me that you shared. 

I will admit that after I went through everything, I do feel a tad bit better, but still lonely. This isn't the only place I wrote a similar letter. I guess it just makes me feel a bit more connected with him still. These things I share are memories I can only share with those like you. Our friends and relatives will never know what I or you know about him, and I prefer it stay that way. 

Now just so you who liked him will know that I am not angry I offer these two pictures. I took one of him  while we were taking a break from the heat and walking through the creek at a local park. He was walking down the stream, away from me with our dog, and I was so in love with him at that moment. He took the other of me and the dog. They were taken like about 12 years ago. We were so happy that day. The dog was buried a few years ago, and he so loved that dog. They are now reunited, and I am sure he is tossing a ball to her and enjoying his time.

He was always do strong and so handsome. He was my rock and now he is no more. OH God I hurt.

Please for give me. Good by and thank you for allowing me this moment to release my feelings with you. I offer this picture as his way of saying good by to you all. I believe he would approve.

My Cuckboy's Wife.

58ceae1934015_WalkingDownTheCreek.jpg.3e572a54679c05a7dd817602339f79a8.jpg

58ceaf3d4a230_TakenBymyHusband.jpg.d08792376a8ee37b08aaeda036fecde1.jpg

• Like 10

Cuckold Tests

On 20/03/2017 at 3:18 AM, MyWifesCuckboy said:

On the way home from an appointment my husband was his by a another vehicle and he died at the hospital of head trauma. As I sat in the empty house last night I was lonely ans afraid. So I went into his office to smell him and think of him. I needed him to be near, and to know what he was thinking of in his last days weeks and all. So I opened his laptop and looked through his surfing history. I saw that he frequented many places, and this was one of them. When I clicked on the history links, one of them took me to his profile page where I learned he created a profile under the name Mywifescuckboy. 

So I went through his profile and checked out his history. That is when I saw pictures of me he posted, and the things he wrote. I knew he still had them, but not that he shared them. I wanted to be angry with him, but I was in so much pain I could not muster any anger. I will admit that he wrote admiringly about his recollection of the times I was with other men. Obviously they were from his perspective though, and my memories of those times are much different.

So I decided to look through his files for the password. I knew he had a file for them and it was easy to find. They were in a word file names "Passwords for Web Sites". He never was good at hiding things.

I spent the night reading things he wrote and seeing the pictures he posted. I must admit that he was never the kid of man he portrayed he was.  He did enjoy watching me get fucked by strangers, and I did have a few men who regularly came over, but it was him who was always in control not me. I did everything he wanted, and none of the men would have dared do anything he did not approve of. I knew he had fantasies of being cuckolded like he wrote, but I refused to hhhhhhhhh the man I loved in such a way.

He told everyone that I stopped fucking other men for him because of medical reasons. That was true. We were in a car accident while returning from Reno a few years ago, and I lost a leg when it was crushed. After a long recovery, he tried to convince me to let other men fuck me again, but I put my foot down and refused. I know he wasn't happy about it, but he did accept it. maybe not as well as I thought though. 

Well, after spending the last 24 hours reminiscing on the many places he frequented, I searched and found the pictures and videos he had on his computer and deleted them all. I then went through and deleted the ones I could on this site that he posted, along with some other places. I realize that there are many that some of you shared that I have no control over. OH well so be it. I will ask that if any of you have a sense of decency for me, or for my husband's memory, that you would please delete the pictures of me that you shared. 

I will admit that after I went through everything, I do feel a tad bit better, but still lonely. This isn't the only place I wrote a similar letter. I guess it just makes me feel a bit more connected with him still. These things I share are memories I can only share with those like you. Our friends and relatives will never know what I or you know about him, and I prefer it stay that way. 

Now just so you who liked him will know that I am not angry I offer these two pictures. I took one of him  while we were taking a break from the heat and walking through the creek at a local park. He was walking down the stream, away from me with our dog, and I was so in love with him at that moment. He took the other of me and the dog. They were taken like about 12 years ago. We were so happy that day. The dog was buried a few years ago, and he so loved that dog. They are now reunited, and I am sure he is tossing a ball to her and enjoying his time.

He was always do strong and so handsome. He was my rock and now he is no more. OH God I hurt.

Please for give me. Good by and thank you for allowing me this moment to release my feelings with you. I offer this picture as his way of saying good by to you all. I believe he would approve.

My Cuckboy's Wife.

58ceae1934015_WalkingDownTheCreek.jpg.3e572a54679c05a7dd817602339f79a8.jpg

58ceaf3d4a230_TakenBymyHusband.jpg.d08792376a8ee37b08aaeda036fecde1.jpg

That's tragic to hear , stay strong x

please give us buzz if you need to speak to anyone here and take care 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My deepest condolences. I love my husband so much I'd be devastated if I lost him. Very much like your hubby, my cucky loves to share me and I love being shared, but I wouldn't ever want to be without him. We'll all miss chatting with him on these sites. We hope you live a long and happy life.

C.

• Like 1