CuckoldFart.com

ass

jack123456

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

1 hour ago, jack123456 said:

What a beauty 

This is her too.

I've always had a little fantasy about my wife or girlfriend answering the front door to the postman or a delivery boy in just a long t-shirt, pulling it down at the front so as not the show her pussy, but forgetting about the mirror on the wall behind her giving the young lad a nice view of her bare ass.

voyeurFs9vFSQWAA01yed.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Peter C said:

This is her too.

I've always had a little fantasy about my wife or girlfriend answering the front door to the postman or a delivery boy in just a long t-shirt, pulling it down at the front so as not the show her pussy, but forgetting about the mirror on the wall behind her giving the young lad a nice view of her bare ass.

She is gorgeous

• Like 2

On 5/16/2023 at 7:59 AM, Peter C said:

This is her too.

Sharing is caring….

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, DomBull4U said:

We all love a sexy woman with a really nice ass....don't we?

I'm adding this one to maybe get the Ass thread cranked up some...maybe get some new pics of sexy wives...old and new.

Also....added this to fight off a bit of boredom.

DomBull4U 

kikhout-20160919_200123_7c08.jpg.5a67a8e119fefb3b6727bd8c9c88a964.jpg

Dom, I hope you didn't miss Mrs Flyboy!

Flyboy,

You mean the pic where MrsFlyboy is on her knees...and has her legs spread nice and wide...giving a good look at her ass and pussy...and with her looking back, looking through those big fucking tits of hers? That pic?

Uh...saw it!

MrsFlyboy looks like a horny, slutwife that wants some hard cock in that cunt of hers!

DomBull4U

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...