CuckoldFart.com

Does cuckoldry correlate with penis size?

agratefuldude

2 hours ago, sissystephanie said:

Sometimes it’s not all about size, maybe but again, logical proof plays out with Your well endowed husband.  

What else could provide such repeated fulfillment, while passing up her own hubby’s less adequate size.

I can’t argue with you there, then again he’s not only well to do, just shy of 9”, but he’s also a giver and a pleaser.  He doesn’t stop till you’re good to go. 

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

In my case my cock is below average size and I wanted my wife to be able to fully enjoy being filled with a large cock.  But It has more to do with I get off knowing my wife is getting fucked and especially watching her being fucked by another man.   I get off watching another man cum in and on her, I love watching her suck his cock and him cuming on her face.  I loved the fact that my wife fucked anyone that wanted to fuck her. I loved the fact that she is a slut whore...... IMAG0117.thumb.jpg.1bc3d98e0eeb128a95961eb4a5c2ba5d.jpg

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Oldercuck2 said:

In my case my cock is below average size and I wanted my wife to be able to fully enjoy being filled with a large cock.  But It has more to do with I get off knowing my wife is getting fucked and especially watching her being fucked by another man.   I get off watching another man cum in and on her, I love watching her suck his cock and him cuming on her face.  I loved the fact that my wife fucked anyone that wanted to fuck her. I loved the fact that she is a slut whore...... IMAG0117.thumb.jpg.1bc3d98e0eeb128a95961eb4a5c2ba5d.jpg

Yes, very understandable because I am much the same way

• Like 1

Does cuckoldry co-relate to penis size?

Not in my case. I have a 7 inch long, 5 inches round, penis. but persuaded my wife to go out and get a bit of variety from time to time.

She went with 5 other men that I'm aware of - 3 of them much younger guys, her preference - including one regular lover who had less than 4 inches, but was dominant and rough with her.

Cock size is only a part of it for me. My husband was the first and only man I had ever had sex with until I met my guy. I really didn’t know that I was missing out or what I was missing out on. Being with a man with a cock that is easily twice as large as my husband (thickness was most important) was eye opening to say the least. But its not just the size of his cock. When I first met my guy, the way he looked at me and the way he’d talk to me and the way he’d casually touch me gave me the impression that he was arrogant. It was as if he was waiting for me to watch him obviously looking at my breasts or my legs or my butt. Even before we  had sex or even talked about sex, he would touch me in ways that would normally be inappropriate for a man to touch a married woman. But the more I was around him, I realized it wasn’t arrogance...especially once I had sex with him...it was confidence. And now I just melt when I’m around him...and he knows it, which is even hotter. My husband is confident in other areas of his life...very alpha in regards to work and sports. But when it comes to sex or intimacy, all that alpha stuff goes into hiding. For a woman who’s hitting her sexual prime, that’s a big deal. It’s not hard for me to say no to my husband in regards to sex. I just don’t always feel like having sex with him. But with my guy, I can’t say no and I never want to say no. So its not just cock size. It’s also a confidence thing for me. 

4 hours ago, SandL said:

Cock size is only a part of it for me. My husband was the first and only man I had ever had sex with until I met my guy. I really didn’t know that I was missing out or what I was missing out on. Being with a man with a cock that is easily twice as large as my husband (thickness was most important) was eye opening to say the least. But its not just the size of his cock. When I first met my guy, the way he looked at me and the way he’d talk to me and the way he’d casually touch me gave me the impression that he was arrogant. It was as if he was waiting for me to watch him obviously looking at my breasts or my legs or my butt. Even before we  had sex or even talked about sex, he would touch me in ways that would normally be inappropriate for a man to touch a married woman. But the more I was around him, I realized it wasn’t arrogance...especially once I had sex with him...it was confidence. And now I just melt when I’m around him...and he knows it, which is even hotter. My husband is confident in other areas of his life...very alpha in regards to work and sports. But when it comes to sex or intimacy, all that alpha stuff goes into hiding. For a woman who’s hitting her sexual prime, that’s a big deal. It’s not hard for me to say no to my husband in regards to sex. I just don’t always feel like having sex with him. But with my guy, I can’t say no and I never want to say no. So its not just cock size. It’s also a confidence thing for me. 

Very understandable. My wife says something very similar about her bull, who was her first besides me. At first she would talk about how egotistical he was an chauvinistic. Now she is basically his sex slave. And I love watching !

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bellaazz said:

Very understandable. My wife says something very similar about her bull, who was her first besides me. At first she would talk about how egotistical he was an chauvinistic. Now she is basically his sex slave. And I love watching !

I should be clear. My guy wasn’t a chauvinist in any way. He never put me down or belittled me in any way...still doesn’t. But his confidence in himself came across as a bit arrogant at first...though its easily recognizable as belief in his own abilities now. :) 

Chauvinism actually stems from personal insecurities...I think. But we might be defining the term differently. Both of my men are very respectful of me and wants what’s best for me...and they both do it in a way that lines up with their strengths. My husband’s strengths just don’t fall in the sex department :) 

That being said, sexual prowess often results in an outward confidence whereas other areas of prowess don’t...such as in how a man might generally carry himself (especially in the sexually charged society that we live in today). For those who might be naive to or ignorant of sexual confidence (as I was)...it can come across as arrogant.

But those are just my 2 cents...hope they make sense!