CuckoldFart.com

Does cuckoldry correlate with penis size?

agratefuldude

Bulls are normally big down there. But they are chosen mainly for that. But what makes us cuckold? Are we all smaller than average? Is there a cuckold gene that pushes to prevent us from having descendence?

How many of you don't care for the bull's size?

How many of you fantasize about your wife/gf/... getting pregnant by her bf?

How do your cocks compare to the average? 5.6 inches according to a recent study.

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TEST

My cock is not very much larger than average, there is a bull for every cuck couple and some like enormously large and others prefer more normal size cocks. With some couples the simple act of sharing their bodies with another man is exhilarating and they dont necessarily seek a HUGE cock. However, there are some that like to see their wife ripped open by a horse sized penis and that is ok to everyone their own fantasy hope that helps.

Guest godoflove

Wel im a bull and yes i have a very big cock

Wat i my opinion is stil size is inportand

Just think your wife wants to feel she is realy fuckd good and deep

She wants and you as cuck also want to see a good big cock fucking all her holes

But it my opnion

Guest mryummycock

I'm 7x5.5. I'm not a cuck (have no desire to see another dick in my wife). She orgasms from both oral and intercourse EVERY time we have sex. I do enjoy fucking other men's wives. It has become apparent that a lot of chicks and cuckoldresses are size hogs and that's fine. However there are many that it is the act of her being with someone other than him regardless of size that is their desire. It is definitely more common for a man w a smaller than avg dick to be a cuckold than it is for a man w above avg. B/c I'm not over 8 it makes it more difficult to find a couple looking for a guy like myself but when I do find one that is desiring a man to be in control of the situation and to be dominant to the wife or to both of them I fit the bill just nicely. We all want what we want and in the case of shared wives, they rarely want another of what they have and since most cucks are smaller the tendency is to want bigger.

Guest godoflove

So i wonder if the wifes of cuckolds here like big cocks

Maby its bether to ask them

For example look at my post wat i made with fotos of my cock

And extreem big balls

So wonder is to have big balls also bether than small balls

Good 2 quistion hahaha

My wife has told me that she was not interested in her lovers cock size, and that it was no larger than mine.  What she did like about him was the amount of attention that he gave her.

As for me, well I'd love to see and hear her have a big cock sliding deep inside her pussy, and filling her with cum.  

But as long as she is happy, then so am I.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

In our case I am not able to have sex more than once a week. I have never had a sex drive that made me want it more than that.  My wife is a very sexual person and we have agreed that she can have more if she wants.  She doesn't choose a man because of his size, just one who she seems to get along with well. The man she is seeing now is a little larger than I am but not the reason she chose him. 

I would think most women/wives would say no but when a bigger cock is offered up the seldom turn it down. During the 4 yrs my ex wife and I were married she had sex with a lot of men but had and affair with a married man and left me for an older divorced guy. Both had big cocks and she loved both. So sex may not be determined by size but LTR seem to be based on bigger cocks.

Being a woman and a wife, I have to say that my husband being the same size as a Bic lighter and all of my lovers being much larger does make a difference. The more men I have fucked throughout the years, the larger I have wanted their cocks to be. Our current live in has the biggest cock I have ever had, and I love it. I don't think that cock size determines if a man is a cuck or not, but I can say that alpha men usually have very nice sized cocks. And I prefer alpha men.

• Like 1

Right, that's my case as well...

I have never been able to make my wife come by just intercourse.

She's confessed she has fucked a couple of guys since we married. I wasn't there but she told me later that she enjoyed being deeply fucked.

Also, I see how much she likes her 7" dildo. Not big but bigger than me.

She's not leaving me 'cause she loves me but she certainly likes bigger cocks.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cuckold Sissy

Hi Im a sissy and a cuckold, I love the fact that my wife is happy with her bull who satifies her better than I ever could. Her bull is no bigger than I am , in fact she says that he is about the same lenght but smaller girth!! She is very happy when with him and so am I. I love to watch as they fuck and I love to clean them both after. I enjoy the vision and sound of their sex. I am certain that in my hot wifes case size is not important and to be honest if her bull was bigger I am not sure that she would want his cock although she is certainly very much in love with him and wears a ring he gave her 2 years ago in place of the one I gave her 50 years ago. However we are very much in love and like some other person says we will never split because she has a lover, I just wish that we had got into this arena years ago and then she could have got prgnant by her Bull and I could have helped bring up their child or maybe children. I honestly believe that many marriges would be stronger if more people admitted their feelings for this type of life style. My wifes Bull is also on this site under the profile name of 'controller' look him up and view pictures he has posted.

Guest cucksissy

My small size is the reason why I’m a cuckold. Early on in our marriage my wife complained that she was not able to cum with me during sex. She reckoned that this was because I’m on the small side. Gradually our sex life became much less frequent and enjoyable as I knew that I was not able to satisfy her. She was not happy but always insisted that she loved me, wanted to stay with me, but just missed the physical release of cumming with a man deep inside her.

I love my wife and after a while I understood that if I wanted her to be truly happy she would need to be physically fulfilled. So one day in bed, after another gloomy session, I asked her if she had anybody in mind. She put her arms around me and asked me if I was sure. I told her I was as sure as I was going to be as this was all new to me. She mentioned something about some guy at work and I said fine if it would make her happy. The next day when I came home late from the office she met me at the door and hugged me close. She looked so radiant and relaxed that I knew she’d been with another man. I hadn’t seen her smile so much for ages. She sat me down and told me how she had climaxed over his energetic tool which was a lot bigger than mine. That evening we made love and although she did not cum she seemed ecstatic. I also found that I came much more strongly than I had done in a long time.

To people not in the know we appear to be a regular couple as we are close and do have a good laugh together. To keep my wife happy she has had several boyfriends over the years. Sometimes with me present and sometimes not. She always tells me how she feels afterwards and I am pleased to know that she is being fully satisfied by her lovers. She likes me to clean up afterwards and teases me that I have become very skilled with my tongue and am a good little licker, as she likes to say.

In my case being under-endowed led to our lifestyle. But I am sure that there are other reasons why a wife would cuckold her husband. 

• Like 1

I am an alpha male with an average sized cock.  I have had no trouble finding wives of other men that prefer me to their husbands.  I had my first wife in my mid 20s and have had a study supply of wives most of the time since.

I currently have a wife who has not had sex with her husband for years.  He sometimes asks, but she always declines.  She tells me that she just gets turned on by the presence of an alpha male and she feels it more deeply when she is taken by a man of great passion.

So while someseem to need monster cock there are plenty of women who submit themselves and their husbands to a bull becuase for them being taken by an alpha male is what rocks their world.

I do not think my cock size has anything to do with being a bull, I am a bull because I am a natural driven alpha male.

If there are any cuck couples in New York City feel free to contact me.

CB

• Like 1

Almost forgot to mention.....the male in the first cuck couple I ever had was larger than me down below, but he was no match for his wife in the strength of will department.  I on the other hand could look her in the eye, being the same height as her, and was even stronger willed than her.  I could also grab her and toss her down on the floor or bed and take her.  That was something her husband just never could do.  No idea if it was because she was bigger than him, or just his beta personality would not allow him to try to take charge of his own woman.

So cucks and bulls both come in all sizes.

CB

• Like 1

Bulls are normally big down there. But they are chosen mainly for that. But what makes us cuckold? Are we all smaller than average? Is there a cuckold gene that pushes to prevent us from having descendence?

How many of you don't care for the bull's size?

How many of you fantasize about your wife/gf/... getting pregnant by her bf?

How do your cocks compare to the average? 5.6 inches according to a recent study.

From a male's perspectice my answers:  What makes us cuckold?  It is the desire to please and see our signifcant other pleased and happy. 

Are we smaller than average?  Generally, yes, admitted Cuckold's have average to smaller than average penises I have read and seen over the years.

Cuckold gene?  I do not believe there is a DNA gene, scientist would have ID'ed by now and built an Aryan-Alpha trait dominant army.  Or treat by medicines that make males less dominant by attacking that certain gene under the guise of psychology mediciine.

Latina Goddess preferred 7 - 10 inch cocks with her boyfriends,bulls.

Impregnation fantasy?  Became reality, stories to be related later.   I know many Cuckold's do have this fantasy, some desire the reality, both the husband and the wife share this 'fantasy'.  I say I know because I have read many different blogs, photo and video comments.

Cock comparison?  Dead on average, it my youth it was 5.5, as I got older, it does shrink, generally 4.5 to 5 inches when erect.

• 2 weeks later...