CuckoldFart.com

What a cuckold couple want from a bull?

tonikgreek bull

CUCKOLD TEST

• 1 month later...

If it's a one night thing, only sex. But in case of a longer relationship, fun and excitement. Doesn't have to be all sexual. Take my wife out for dinner or dancing for example and have fun doing that. Of course some sexual tension on the background increases this fun factor. That she knows for example that at anytime you can suddenly tell her to suck your cock or that during dinner or dancing she isn't wearing panties as to always be accessible to you. but even that is not a must, it could also be a nice dinner / trip without sex while out, possibly ending in our marietal bed at home. Make her feel sexy, wanted, attractive. And truly have fun yourself too while doing it.

• Like 1

I have not had the opportunity to experience cuckoldry, and may never, but am interested in the concept.  However, I am not certain if the whole submissive/domination/humiliation thing is neccessarily cuckoldry.  For instance, my wife has no issues with my size, in fact she often complains about me being too big, thus the whole big black cock thing would not really mean anything.

I am very interested in this topic from the perspective of watching my wife have sex with another man, getting pleasure from the act and of course the pleasure I would get from jacking off while watching.  The next step would be my participation in the process, from guiding his cock into her juicy pussy and then cleaning up after to sucking on his cock to get him nioce and hard to fuck her.  Thus, I guess it is the bisexual nature of what can take place in a cuckold relationship that appeals to me.

• Like 4

On 10/08/2017 at 7:59 PM, sker56 said:

I have not had the opportunity to experience cuckoldry, and may never, but am interested in the concept.  However, I am not certain if the whole submissive/domination/humiliation thing is neccessarily cuckoldry.  For instance, my wife has no issues with my size, in fact she often complains about me being too big, thus the whole big black cock thing would not really mean anything.

I am very interested in this topic from the perspective of watching my wife have sex with another man, getting pleasure from the act and of course the pleasure I would get from jacking off while watching.  The next step would be my participation in the process, from guiding his cock into her juicy pussy and then cleaning up after to sucking on his cock to get him nioce and hard to fuck her.  Thus, I guess it is the bisexual nature of what can take place in a cuckold relationship that appeals to me.

This link to a "mainstream" news article was posted on another forum: http://www.salon.com/2011/11/04/the_fantasy_of_a_cheating_wife/ It's worth scrolling past the ads to read the comments as well.

The suggestion that "The most popularly cited explanation is sperm competition. The idea is that the sight of one’s wife with another man serves as an unconscious biological trigger that creates a sense of sexual urgency, results in more passionate, longer-lasting sex and causes the cheated-upon spouse to produce more sperm – all evolved responses that up his odds of impregnating her" makes sense to me.

From the couples that I've been with who have a "vanilla" cuckold relationship this seems to be true, however some marriages also mix in a good helping of Dom/sub as well and it is these where the cuck might be allowed to clean his mistress and certainly doesn't get to have reclaim sex - infact I think that these are actually Dom/sub relationships first with the cuckoldry thrown in just to emphasise the subs lowly status.

• Like 2

On 6/8/2017 at 3:33 AM, tonikgreek bull said:

I 'll agree more with the   Hotwife/cuck luvR.

First is just sex, later the dominance . Α true bull is more horny under that conditions.

Any more opinions?

Yes, I agree. First its seeing my wife wanting another man, looking sexy and attractive, flirting, being the sexy woman she is. Then its seeing that glow of confidence when she has attracted, seduced, and had him cum in her pussy. Then its watching her experience sex, watching and hearing her orgasm and enjoying sex, the voyuer experience. Third, its realising that a good bull gives her something I can not. Maybe its he's more dominate and she does things willingly with him she won't do with me, maybe its realizing she orgasms more or harder with him. It's all a turn on for me.

Its always about her pleasure first and last.

• 3 months later...

Have not yet experienced it but have discussed a lot with wife. For me, it is the see the sexual pleasure and joy she gets from another man, also non-sexual pleasure. However, he has to be respectful to us both, not into the dominance/humiliation thing at all.

• Like 1