CuckoldFart.com

just curious showing friends your wife

dontfuckmywife

Cuckold Tests

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't...still just a fantasy for us, but we both agree if we move forward, it would have to be with a stranger because we would want this part of our life secret from our friends. Playing it off like it was some random internet slut never occurred to me, shockingly. I think this will be on my to do list.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

The biggest hurdle to sharing your wife is having that  1st conversation with a guy to see if he's interested.  Casually showing pics to a friend is a tremendous potential icebreaker.  Showing your wife's pics tells him a couple things.  1st, it tells him your wife is available for sex. And 2nd, it lets him know that you know and are ok with it. If he is interested he will be interested in fucking her and if not, he will tell you she looks great and will not pursue it. 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I don't with my current wife but I did with my ex. She loved posing naked especially poses showing her cunt and I had a couple of hundred 35mm photos of her which I showed to a friend. It was hot when he visited knowing that he had seen her naked and spread, even more so cos she wasn't keen on him and would have killed me if she knew I had shown her to him! I had to return pics when we split but have shown some of her in the thread "How many cocks" that I managed to get back off a site.

• Like 2

I have shown one friend my wifes pics.  He said it will be hard to look at her now and not picture her naked.   Then a couple monthes ago I had shared pics with another guy in the same city who I had never met, we talked about going to dinner eather as old friends, or just being at same restraunt.  We both admitted how hot it would be knowing the other man had seen your wife naked. 

• Like 2

going slightly off thread here, but I did have some pics of Liz  kept in a drawer in the bedroom. One night my dad was babysitting, and when I got back i had suspicions he had been in the drawer and seen the pics. The next time he was baby sitting, I put some different pics in the drawer  and listed the order I had placed them. sure enough, next morning when I checked, the pics were in a different order to how I had left them.

• Like 3