CuckoldFart.com

just curious showing friends your wife

dontfuckmywife

Cuckold Tests

I can see how this would be a tremendous thrill for a cuckold husband, showing someone pictures of his naked wife. With the additional benefit that the person might then be persuaded to persue his wife.

I'd be mortified to think that my hubby had shown naked pictures of me to our neighbours, even though the first person that I had extra-marital sex with was our neighbour.

Does that make sense - well the sex happened almost by accident, and he hadn't seen pictures of me naked.

It was one thing to have sex with him, quite another to think that my husband might have showed me to him or anyone else.

I like to keep my 'ordinary friends' and my 'sexual friends' separate.

L

• Like 2

I can see how this would be a tremendous thrill for a cuckold husband, showing someone pictures of his naked wife. With the additional benefit that the person might then be persuaded to persue his wife.

I'd be mortified to think that my hubby had shown naked pictures of me to our neighbours, even though the first person that I had extra-marital sex with was our neighbour.

Does that make sense - well the sex happened almost by accident, and he hadn't seen pictures of me naked.

It was one thing to have sex with him, quite another to think that my husband might have showed me to him or anyone else.

I like to keep my 'ordinary friends' and my 'sexual friends' separate.

L

First time I shared my ex, I showed a few dozen of her naked pics to a guy so he knew what was on offer - no point hitching them up if he didnt fancy her. He visited and stayed the night and fucked her in our bed - very successful night for all concerned.

• Like 2

She knows I've shown the pictures to a few people, (but not as many as I've really shown them to)she doesn't know about me showing the videos of us having sex.i just sent my best friend 6 new naked pictures of her yesterday. (She don't know about them ).

I only showed to internet friends, not common friends

• 2 weeks later...

i do this alot.  i have had one of my friend sneek out to the back of our house he looks true the window. and watch me fuck my wife on the couch.  i strip her.. bend her over so he sees straight up her pussy and ass.

he also comes in to look at all my fuck videos of her to.   i have watched him on the ip camera, he took sneeky videos of us with his phone. ( ditnt tell me )

I have been trading pics with someone in my town we are talking about going for coffee at same time with wifes. Maybe pretending we are old friends Somthing hot about knowing the other guy looking at your wife has seen her naked

Oh yes - especially when the wife doesnt know the guy she is chatting to has seen her tits and cunt. Even hotter if you have both seen each other's wife!

• Like 6

I have been trading pics with someone in my town we are talking about going for coffee at same time with wifes. Maybe pretending we are old friends Somthing hot about knowing the other guy looking at your wife has seen her naked

Yes.. that would be very exciting indeed

I showed a nude photo of my wife to a close coworker once for his birthday. It showed her back to camera in semi-doggy with her curvy ass on full display and just a peek of her cunt. He fucking loved it. That time was almost more fun than the times I've shown her online.

Of course that would be much more exciting than to show her online... The guy is sitting right next to you!!!

My best friends wife has sent me pics of herself. He has no idea. Now she asked me to take some of her for there aniversery next month. So we are working out the details of a good date. She told me the dirtier the better so might be fun

What a cool "best friends wife" :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I do it but I don't pretend it's an internet pic. Depending on the friend I may "forget" the pic is there and play it off as an accident. 

I used to do this with my first wife. I'd put the polaroids in a girly mag  like I was hiding them there, and then I let a friend borrow the mag when he came to visit and spend the night. I knew when he found them by his laud "WoW". The next day when he gave the mag back he told me the pics where there, and I acted like my wife was the one who must have put them there. I also showed her pics to many others, but that was my favorite.

• Like 2