CuckoldFart.com

Trained or self taught?

RobJohnson

Professionally trained or self taught?

Personally I didn't know what a cuckold was, I just knew my partner had many partners before we met and it was evident she was cheating throughout our relationship.

I started writing about her behaviour, which made me feel better about it for some reason, then realising my partners sexual dominance, I decided to seek professional opinion through a professional Mistress.

The lady was amazing, she introduces me to the term cuckold, and put me through several tailored training sessions that were literally life changing.

I discussed my partners sexual history and her behaviours and quite early on my Mistress gave me news that I just wasn't expecting.

"Your problem is not your partners behaviour, it's yours. You have spent your life trying to put barriers in the way of your partner seeking lovers. It is so clear that she loves cock and that will NEVER change. You however need to change your behaviour. You need to support her, change your mindset, then one day she will be happy to discuss her needs with you, rather than have to do it behind your back"

I just wasn't expecting Mistress to say that. She said that my partner was clearly a slut, but slut just means a lady who loves cock and that I should not judge the term in a bad way.

My training was powerful over a number of sessions. It involved many different techniques and each time I was sent away with different objectives.

Mistress was only a call away should I have suffered setbacks or if I felt anxious, and every session was some of the most rewarding moments of my life.

I will put on here some of her techniques, but at this point I just wanted to say that from where I was I am now a different person and my relationship at home is so much better you wouldn't believe.

We are not yet at the point where she tells me of her lovers, but we are now getting very close. 

We were on holiday recently as a couple in a resort full of young groups and my partner said she wanted to come back with a girlfriend, but said she certainly wouldn't be able to resist the men. We discussed how she would behave and she openly said she would have so much cock she would be full of spunk by the time she arrived back home to me.

Its only a matter of time that we are fully open on her desires and needs and it is all down to my wonderful Mistress who taught me so well. 

Getting the right Mistress is so important. It isn't about a spanking like I thought it was, it's about getting in your head and teaching you the right way forward. Mistress understood me fully, she discussed everything in detail and was truly the most amazing coach you could ever have.

Luckily she was very knowledgable. Her husband was a true cuckold, he never ever got to penetrate her and he wore a cage that only came off every three months. He got to cum once when the cage was off, then back on again for another three months. 

For me I needed the training so much and could not have done this myself. I was fighting something that I shouldn't have been fighting and I only managed to do this will professional help.

I now behave so much better, but Mistress did say that there will be a point where I will need to act differently than a normal cuckold. She said that when my partner and I do manage to be totally open about her needs and desires, I may have to step in and put a limit on how much cock she gets as it appeared to Mistress that my partner is so cock hungry that she could be with a different man every week. 

Anyone else have professional training? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Cuckold Tests

Wow, fascinating post and looking forwards to hearing more.

Having chatted as a bull to a number of real and wannabe cucks it is clear that some of them are confused by the whole scene, one time they do want it the next they hate it, one time they really do want their wife to be taken by another man the next time they just want to play at it.

Whether this is just part of the cuckold angst, or whether some of these people would benefit from some form of professional counciling as you have is difficulty to say.

• Like 2

Some maybe able to adapt, but I certainly wasn't. It was not my decision to allow my partner lovers, she just chose to have them. You can feel all alone. Forums are good for advice, but I needed a more tailored approach with one on one training. It is so difficult to accept your wife needs other men, and  I couldn't have coped alone.

I remember going out clothes shopping with my partner, knowing she was buying revealing work clothes to seduce her secret stud lover. I had received training and guidance professionally beforehand and I knew I needed to encourage the more revealing garnents, then suggesting new underwear. 

Before training I would have been anxious and panicky. But after training I helped her choose, knew it would have a positive impact on her lover and I felt I had achieved something for everyone's benefit. 

I will mention how I was trained either on here or privately. But it was a massive help. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, RobJohnson said:

Some maybe able to adapt, but I certainly wasn't. It was not my decision to allow my partner lovers, she just chose to have them. You can feel all alone. Forums are good for advice, but I needed a more tailored approach with one on one training. It is so difficult to accept your wife needs other men, and  I couldn't have coped alone.

I remember going out clothes shopping with my partner, knowing she was buying revealing work clothes to seduce her secret stud lover. I had received training and guidance professionally beforehand and I knew I needed to encourage the more revealing garnents, then suggesting new underwear. 

Before training I would have been anxious and panicky. But after training I helped her choose, knew it would have a positive impact on her lover and I felt I had achieved something for everyone's benefit. 

I will mention how I was trained either on here or privately. But it was a massive help. 

I would definitely like to hear more about this,find it very interesting

• Like 1

My training took several sessions and results were not instant.

It was a shock to be told that it was me who needed to change their behaviour rather than my straying partner, and I was struggling to take that in and fully understand the implications before my teacher started a practical session on me.

At this point it's important to understand that the teacher (Mistress) was very softly spoken, very understanding and wasn't intimidating in anyway. However her words of informing me that my partner clearly loved cock and would never change were strong and powerful in their own right.

I was told to strip off and once naked she looked me up and down and looked me in the eye and said that although my cock was not really tiny, It is only natural that an attractive lady with a great body would desire larger cocks to satisfy her and that I should not blaming her for wanting better than I could offer.

So basically she had shocked me with what she said about my partner never changing, then she said that she would be wanting a bigger cock.

So at this point everything was going wrong, I was being told things I didn't want to hear, but the next steps were practical situations that helped me conquer my anxiety and change my attitude forever.....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

..... when naked I was put in a rubber suit. I had my hands and ankles tied, a hood was placed over my head that only allowed me to breathe through my mouth. 

Basically all my senses were taken away, apart from my hearing and it was very scary. I couldn't do anything but breathe and my Mistress told me I must trust her.

I was worried initially, but after a few of these sessions you got used to it and as soon as you had your senses taken away and wore the rubber suit you actually relaxed and sort of gave up on everything.

You accepted everything, and as you couldn't do anything about it anyway, it was a sort of release and relief.

Mistress would inflict pain on me. There must have been a flap around my cock that allowed her to release me. She would grab my balls and laugh at me as I was in pain as she twisted them and I could do nothing about it. 

She did several exercises to inflict pain or show her dominance and it was all about me learning to just accept everything that happened to me and not react as I couldn't due to the restraints. 

All the time she was telling me how nice it was to give in to her and that I needed to do the same at home. 

So being able to give in, relax and let things happen was one of the two key parts to my learnings. But this was only half of it. The next part together with this got me to the required stage that I am at now.....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Part one was one of the two key steps. Basically being put in a rubber suit with most of my senses being taken away gave me a feeling that I couldn't do anything about what happened to me, which helped me tremendously in my home life.

Basically at home I became more submissive and allowed things to happen and I could feel my partner taking control more and I felt more comfortable.

However, feeling comfortable about normal situations is fine, but you need extra help when coping with your partner going away at the weekend with a "friend"

This area was covered off one week when I visited Mistress. She told me to strip and instead of the rubber suit I was told to put on a short dress, stockings and panties.

Months before I would have felt stupid, but  since my training I felt nothing, I just felt good dressing as Mistress wanted me to. I felt I was making her happy which felt nice.

Then she had me strapped on my back on a bed and she opened my legs wide open and moved my panties to one side. I couldn't see as I had been blindfolded.

Mistress then told me that this was the position my partner would like best to get her lovers cock inside her deep.

It was a mixture of feelings, I was still unsure but then Mistress started fucking my ass with what I could only describe as an electric dildo drill. I couldn't see it, but I could feel these wonderful sensations as this thing pulsed in and out of me.

It was amazing and I was in heaven, then Mistress said that these are the same feelings my partner gets when her lovers fuck her and that if I loved her, I should never stop her getting these wonderful feelings, especially as I wasn't a good enough lover to do it myself.

Mistress mentioned my partners lovers names to test me, and tell me I must let them fuck her as she needs this pleasure.

My mind was being conditioned to want my partner to be fucked by her lovers, and as I was blindfolded, it was as if I could see it happening and I was accepting it is the best thing for my partner.

This was key stage two. Being made an object and having senses removed was part one, but then relating it to my partner and understanding the pleasures she receives and that I shouldn't stop it was the second crucial part........

• Like 6

On 8/22/2017 at 5:57 AM, RobJohnson said:

Part one was one of the two key steps. Basically being put in a rubber suit with most of my senses being taken away gave me a feeling that I couldn't do anything about what happened to me, which helped me tremendously in my home life.

Basically at home I became more submissive and allowed things to happen and I could feel my partner taking control more and I felt more comfortable.

However, feeling comfortable about normal situations is fine, but you need extra help when coping with your partner going away at the weekend with a "friend"

This area was covered off one week when I visited Mistress. She told me to strip and instead of the rubber suit I was told to put on a short dress, stockings and panties.

Months before I would have felt stupid, but  since my training I felt nothing, I just felt good dressing as Mistress wanted me to. I felt I was making her happy which felt nice.

Then she had me strapped on my back on a bed and she opened my legs wide open and moved my panties to one side. I couldn't see as I had been blindfolded.

Mistress then told me that this was the position my partner would like best to get her lovers cock inside her deep.

It was a mixture of feelings, I was still unsure but then Mistress started fucking my ass with what I could only describe as an electric dildo drill. I couldn't see it, but I could feel these wonderful sensations as this thing pulsed in and out of me.

It was amazing and I was in heaven, then Mistress said that these are the same feelings my partner gets when her lovers fuck her and that if I loved her, I should never stop her getting these wonderful feelings, especially as I wasn't a good enough lover to do it myself.

Mistress mentioned my partners lovers names to test me, and tell me I must let them fuck her as she needs this pleasure.

My mind was being conditioned to want my partner to be fucked by her lovers, and as I was blindfolded, it was as if I could see it happening and I was accepting it is the best thing for my partner.

This was key stage two. Being made an object and having senses removed was part one, but then relating it to my partner and understanding the pleasures she receives and that I shouldn't stop it was the second crucial part........

More please

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So basically my Mistress had taken my senses away from me, and having carried out various domination techniques on me, it made me feel that I was here to do with as she pleased. In the end I would turn up for sessions and the instant I put on the rubber suit or whatever I felt instant relief, like a relaxed feeling as it felt I was hers to do with as I pleased.

I remember her fucking me with this drill type dildo and me having to visualise my partner getting fucked, then after she had finished she got this metal rod out and put it down my shaft to my ball sack.

As someone who hates going doctors and having anything done to me, this should have freaked me out. But as I had learnt to submit, I just watched as this rod was inserted and I just wasn't bothered. I was hers to do as she pleased and I just felt a wonderful feeling that I was making her happy as this is what she wanted to do.

So when my partner then tells me she is going away for the weekend, I just think how important she is, how I don't matter in the situation and I now get this tremendous feeling of happiness that she is getting what she wants. It makes me happy.

I do need help every so often. I did see one of my partners lovers and he kinds of looks at me as if he has got one over me. I had to call Mistress as I was happy for my partner to get what she wanted, but could not cope with him looking at me and sniggering.

Mistess told me it was nothing to do with me, I was not important, it's about what my partner wants and it is not my place to form any opinion whatsoever. I just don't matter.

I then visualised her sucking him off and sniggering at me, thinking of what Mistrss taught me and I was able to cope and get the positives out of it.

• Like 1

She told me on Monday evening that she would be out on Thursday evening. When I asked who she was going out with, there was a long pause, followed by a quiet reply of "just friends". Nothing more was said, and it was said in such a way as to let me know that I should not ask further questions about her imminent evening out.

She was quiet the rest of the week, never mentioning her night out, and her lack of giving information was her way of letting me know she would be having a night out with her lover and it was best for everyone that I gave her enough space as possible.

We didn't have sex the weekend before, and I knew sex wouldn't happen in the lead up to her night out as she would be saving herself for him.

Bit of a shock on Wednesday evening as she let me know she would be blowing me off that evening, but she didn't want full sex. It litteraly was all about the blow job, she didn't even want to be touched, it was as if she was practicing the next nights techniques on me. I shot it straight down her throat, happy that I at least had some fun, but quickly knew it was all just a part of preparing herself for her lover and I knew she was thinking of him as she sucked me off.

Thursday evening she got ready while I stayed downstairs. Not a word was said and I gave her all the space she needed.

Out at 7pm, back at 12.30am, way after the bars close around our area. 

She came in whilst I was in bed, and not a word was said about the evening. I just asked her if she enjoyed herself and she replied "yes thank you". I knew not to ask questions as I would be causing her anxiety and I just needed to ensure she left happy, enjoyed herself and returned happy.

I could have never done this without professional help, I needed to think constantly to my training and knew I just had to think of my partners needs. 

I am proud of how I behaved. It isn't all plain sailing and many moments during the week I needed to dig deep and think about my training and put it into practice 

• Like 1

We are fairly  self-taught, we started out swinging for many years, but over the last few it's been leaning more towards cuckolding as he says he loves watching me with other guys. I do have to say, I love reading your experience and training as it is a great turn on know the lengths you are willing to go thru to please your wife. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One of my best lessons was when Mistress explained to me that we can't be good at everything. It's only human that we are good at certain things and not others.

I explained how attractive my partner is, and it was apparent that there is a miss match between us where she can command the best sex available from studs and lovers, yet I am only average on the sexual side.

I learnt to accept that it is only natural that the cream rises to the top and if there are good looking studs out there that can give great pleasure to my beautiful partner, it's only natural for her to want to be satisfied by the best studs and I need to know where I stand with regards to ranking.

I spent years fighting it, not wanting her to stray, but when you look at it in the cold light of day, it is only right that very attractive women get what they deserve sexually.

So now I accept it and my partner gets what she deserves and needs and I understand why

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

well i had never even heard of cuckolding when i first opened up to my wife that i wanted to see her with other men after she naievly told me that sex with me was great except she shyly admitted that deeper penetration satisfies her much more than any clitoral stimulation could ever do which i know she meant that my slim  5 inch cock  wasnt enough  for her. she didnt need to say anything as we both knew i wasnt making her cum.and the more confident she became as we talked more about it she started to slowly become aware of her needs.her cousin christine was shagging my friend lee and was always telling my mrs  how lee used to fuck her for hours with his long girthy cock and make her moan loudly as she cum multiple times to which my mrs would act shocked by her behaviour and would voice her low opinion of my friend to me constantly...that is till the day she admitted she secretly had the hots for lee after hearing her cousins dirty stories and said that recently the thought of being filled up by a 9 inch cock  was making her pussy throb  constantly and told me she had exchanged text messages with him which i did read and i just couldnt believe that my shy mrs over 10 years my juniour was taking a lead role in this cuck tale and it was just what i wanted.and i actually thought i was one of a very small number of men who felt this way, actively encouraging my mrs to have nights out and come home with soiled panties etc. and thats how it started for me...and btw she absolutely loved my friends dick when we finally sorted it out and i know cos he just got in our bed after late drinks one night and fucked her like he said he would.....hard and fast with deep thrusts doggystyle till she cums.........hard.

• Like 3