CuckoldFart.com

Warm summer night

YoungMeat

Me, My gf and my best friend were camping by the lake. It was warm summer night, we found a nice spot between the lake and forest. We have just bought new tents and we put them up. We started grilling, we have just bought one time grill and lots of meat, salads and lot of drinks. There was a tire in the water so we decided to put the drinks into the tire so they could cool a bit. It was late night, around 10PM and it was getting dark, the sun was gone and we decided to go get some sticks so we could set the fire on. We went deeper into the forest and found some sticks and came back and set up the fire. We all got really warm from alcohol and the fire, so we decided to take ourself more nude.. Me and my best friend were wearing boxers and my gf wore bikini, sweet sexy pink bikini. We decided to go swimming, the water was really warm and we swam a bit. We came out the water and decided to drink a bit more, the fire was about to die so they ( my gf and best friend ) decided to go to get some more sticks. I decided to stay at the camping spot, because I was really drunk and didn't want to go into the forest. They were gone a bit time, so I got worried and I went to look for them, I saw a light a bit more far away, when I got near, I saw My Gf on her knees sucking my bestfriends cock, I was mad but same time I felt so fucking turned on, I decided to let them do whatever they were doing and went back to camping spot. It took about 10 minutes before they came with sticks and act like nothing happened. We laughed, made jokes and drunk some more, before I offered to play truth or dare. We started playing, first was my gf, I told her to kiss my bestfriend.. They kissed so passionately and he grabbed her ass hard, we played a little before I offered that maybe we should have a threesome, My gf and bestfriend agreed.. We went to his tent and they started kissing, while I slowly took my girlfriends bikinis off, her top was already naked.. He grabbed her breast hard and I started licking and fingering her pussy, she was already so wet.. When I stopped, I went next to her and wanted to kiss her but she kept kissing him as he got on top of her, I took his boxers down and took his cock into my hand jerked it hard before he entered into my gf.. I was laying next to them, jerking my cock and watching my bestfriend fuck my gf hard as she moans loudly. After some time I asked " May I fuck my gf too? " and my bro was like " Oh yeah, sorry " We switched and I started fucking her as she was jerking & kissing him..  After some time we made her go into doggy as her legs were outside but hands inside the tent and she sucked my cock while my bestfriend fucks her from behind. As we switched I went behind her and licked her pussy before I entered into her. Her pussy was so fucking creamy and wet. She came off my cock as my bestfriend lyed down and she went on top of him and started riding him. I lyed next to them again and jerked my cock.. She rode him til he came inside her.. Before that, I had already came into my hand. As I went outside to wash my hand in the lake, she came off him.. went to doggy again and started sucking his cock.. I watched her pussy from behind, Wet/Creamy/Cum dripping.. I couldn't control myself.. I went behind her and licked her pussy..  After that we were all naked, drunk some more and I decided to go to sleep, they said they will be up a bit more. When I woke up, I found myself sleeping naked.. I opened my bestfriends tent and they were sleeping on the blanket naked.. When they woke up, we promised eachother that we will never talk about it again. I bought my gf a S.O.S pill so she didn't get pregnant. I paid the whole trip.. Taxi, Food, Drinks, even tents.. And how my friend paid me.. By fucking my gf.. Oh one thing more guys, the whole time, we pulled my gfs hair, smacked her ass and called her slut, whore, hoe and skank.. She enjoyed it and it made her only more wet cuz she likes it rough.. // It's not a fantasy & it happened this summer. Hope you enjoyed reading it! :) Waiting for feedback too and u can always PM me! :)

• Like 3

Cuckold Tests

• 8 months later...