CuckoldFart.com

Lately

CuckoldFart

The past couple months, I have been imagining what it would be like if my wife would have us wear cuckold and hotwife tshirts. She says she won't do it. But I keep visioning it, and the idea does continue to intrigue me, especially if we were to wear them to a resturant that we frequent often.

View the full topic at CuckoldPlace.com

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST

How about her wearing the t shirt to a restaurant that you do not frequent often. Or one out of town? Maybe then she would feel more comfortable to start with?

I can understand her feeling strange to start with, so if it was a more comfortable situation where you are both not known?

Or underneath another top where only part of the t is on show? 

Or how about an anklet instead?

I think you could make this happen if it was not such a big thing for her to start with, then she can progress after an initial less intrusive start.

• Like 3

RobJohnson...Rob, I have been meaning to tell you this for sometime now....I always enjoy reading your thoughts on the various forums. The input you provide always seems well thought out...and maybe most importantly...honest and real. I don't know how to say it exactly...but your input...your thoughts...coming from a cuckold's perspective is always a good read for me.

From the things I have read, it seems to me that you are fairly new to the "cuckold lifestyle"...and maybe even still in a transition phase. You don't seem bitter or angry about it...but maybe a bit confused by it all. Confused may not be a great word choice. Bewildered might be a better word for how you are feeling. If you are feeling confused at all...it's because you can't quite "explain" your cuckold feelings and desires. It seems like you have been thrust into this situation...and are surprised that you are finding it a turn on. You seem to be very accepting of being a cuckold...and are starting to enjoy it more and more. Other forums have brought up the idea of what is right...and what is wrong. My own philosophy is this...don't waste too much time trying to figure out WHY something turns you on...just be glad that something does....and go with it...and enjoy it. (as long as we are talking about consensual adults.)

With all of that said...I find your entry on this forum particularly interesting. If I read you correctly, it seems that this idea of the husband and wife wearing cuckold and hotwife T-shirts really intrigues you. Seems like this is something that you would find exciting...are very eager to do. Maybe I am wrong...but it's almost like you could be asking the questions you ask...into a mirror.

If it does excite you Rob...I think that it's great. I'm not trying to put you on the spot...or put you down in any way.  

Wish you the best on your journey...so please keep sharing your input and ideas!

DomBull4U

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DomBull4U said:

RobJohnson...Rob, I have been meaning to tell you this for sometime now....I always enjoy reading your thoughts on the various forums. The input you provide always seems well thought out...and maybe most importantly...honest and real. I don't know how to say it exactly...but your input...your thoughts...coming from a cuckold's perspective is always a good read for me.

From the things I have read, it seems to me that you are fairly new to the "cuckold lifestyle"...and maybe even still in a transition phase. You don't seem bitter or angry about it...but maybe a bit confused by it all. Confused may not be a great word choice. Bewildered might be a better word for how you are feeling. If you are feeling confused at all...it's because you can't quite "explain" your cuckold feelings and desires. It seems like you have been thrust into this situation...and are surprised that you are finding it a turn on. You seem to be very accepting of being a cuckold...and are starting to enjoy it more and more. Other forums have brought up the idea of what is right...and what is wrong. My own philosophy is this...don't waste too much time trying to figure out WHY something turns you on...just be glad that something does....and go with it...and enjoy it. (as long as we are talking about consensual adults.)

With all of that said...I find your entry on this forum particularly interesting. If I read you correctly, it seems that this idea of the husband and wife wearing cuckold and hotwife T-shirts really intrigues you. Seems like this is something that you would find exciting...are very eager to do. Maybe I am wrong...but it's almost like you could be asking the questions you ask...into a mirror.

If it does excite you Rob...I think that it's great. I'm not trying to put you on the spot...or put you down in any way.  

Wish you the best on your journey...so please keep sharing your input and ideas!

DomBull4U

I am in transition, we all have a story don’t we, we are all different.

And yes, I wrote this as I would deal with it if I was in this persons shoes. If I was at that point.

For me, I think it would be great too if my wife went out in one of those shirts, but I think for both partners it would be ideal first if it was in a town that you both don’t frequent just so close friends do not see your wife in it. 

You are right, for my wife to go out in one of those shirts would be absolutely amazing for us both.

Anymore photos greatly appreciated 

People judge,I understand you want to think about it all the time,it's exciting.But People judge,most do know what it is,others think your a perv. I think the wife does't feel safe i telling strangers what she likes or what she does or you do,somethings are better to keep to a small circle and not to tell the world,and most likely friends or possible friends would agree. plus for your wife's safety some guys/jerks/assholes may read it as slut and asking for it and r******** her. (she was asking for it) and not in the fun way. JM2C

Have you considered wearing those shirts to a swingers club, to start?  It would be totally acceptable there and may be a way to build up her nerve.  In fact, you may be alone.  Not sure where you live or if there are any swingers clubs near you, but my wife and I visit one on the south side of the Denver area.  It's called Scarlet Ranch.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...