CuckoldFart.com

My hotwife Elaine

robert smith

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not as many as you think.  Age range from 19 to in the 50s.  We aren't sure ourselves.  Plus how do you define sex?  If you get naked and kiss and fondle someone is that sex.  If you give oral sex of have them give it to you is that sex?  We think in the 30 plus years Elaine actually fucked between 40 to a maximum of 50 other guys and I did 10 to 15 other women.  Sounds like a lot, but spread over 30 years maybe not.  If we did one guy more than once we only counted that as one.  I think she enjoyed most of them.  If we found someone we both liked and he was good in bed we would stick with him for a bit giving him friends with benefits privileges.  Usually they ended up marrying or moving away for work.  It was easier to to have a friend we could call if we got in the mood.  Trying to find the right type of men was more difficult they you think.  In the beginning she did do quite a few bareback.  Aids was not around yet and we were young and horny.  We got lucky I guess as neither of us ever acquired any STDs. Most people think it is easy finding someone to fuck your wife but it is harder than your think when you go from fantasy to reality.  I tried setting up a few more guys for Elaine. Some did not show, one couldn't perform and one was kind of a jerk and we sent him packing. I encouraged Elaine to try and find a guy she thought she might like. She was still hesitant. I think she was afraid I might think she was choosing him over me, but if I brought someone home it was okay.  I told her to try and be aware of other guy"s paying attention to her and seize the moment.  Not everything can be planned in advance.  I think we had a pretty good run for 30 years and are still married.  Adding a pic of the mature Elaine playing with her nipplespost-5233-0-09469700-1457447076_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...