CuckoldFart.com

How Many Couples Have Family That Know About Their Cuckold Lifestyle

ronsocal

This is how my wife gets served by friends of our young adult sons.  She struts around the house in boy shorts which give her a prominent camel toe and bra or tight top with tits half out.  Coincidentally, all she can find our high heels in the house when they are around too!   In the kitchen she is flirty and friendly with them and rubs up to them in front of me.  So they know that the Mr, is OK with the Mrs provoking them.

Two of them fuck her.  She has trained them to fuck and suck her, HER way

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

CUCKOLD TEST

• 4 weeks later...

it should not be a negative aspect. as of now.. we took her sister to the club and have to many  meets. then also the same with a niece. another niece has asked the next time we go to a club to take her along. then like 5 of nieces and nephews also know besides the ones listed above. hell its only sex, not life or death

• Like 4

It would be a nightmare for us if anyone found out

Similarly for us - we kept our cuckolding activities separate from friends and family.  This was easier as my wife only ever had one man, our best friend (in more ways than one).

I would love to have friends that I could 'come out to' about it and discuss it openly in an adult way, but I would be mortified about doing that with close friends and family.  Why ... well I suppose it's the way we are conditioned in society to have one man, one woman, and no sexual swapping.

With kids - no, they need protection from extremes of sex, even though we all know they will one day do just the same things that we do, and possibly more.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Been into the cuckold lifestyle for over four years now, so most of my friends know anyway. My two daughters from my previous marriage have known for a while now,they are both in late teens, and fully support my choices. One has a black boyfriend, which is great, she has told me that she prefers black men to white,and I support her fully.

post-21512-0-24855200-1470918116_thumb.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Ours is hopefully kept quiet from friends and family. However i have recently found out that when i was a kid there was an 'uncle' around who wasn't actually an uncle in terms of family but always around the family. My cousin who is a bit older than me told me only last year that this Reg was in fact caught by my real uncle who became suspicious fucking my aunt (his wife/my mums sister). Yet he remained close friends to them and was clearly still fucking her with his knowledge and the knowledge of the adult members of the family generally (there were 6 sisters and their spouses). 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Having an 'uncle' is a great way to pass it off to kids - just what we did.  

Uncle Alex used to have my wife bareback regularly, but they never ever knew.

I suspect that at least one of her work colleagues suspected what she was doing with him, as he would phone her more regularly then me - just to arrange to meet her for sex.

• Like 3

We actually have family that know and in fact even inspired others to try Cuckolding

my 2 sister in law, 1 of my brothers, I am sure my sister knows, but she does not say anything, our kids (both already gown up and living their lives, and some of our friends (4 of them first hand) know about our lifestyle

Our kids do not approve it but because the see we have a happy marriage and we are happy as a couple, the just decided to look to the other way. (they don't want to talk or know anything about it)

• Like 3

Having an 'uncle' is a great way to pass it off to kids - just what we did.  

Uncle Alex used to have my wife bareback regularly, but they never ever knew.

I suspect that at least one of her work colleagues suspected what she was doing with him, as he would phone her more regularly then me - just to arrange to meet her for sex.

Yes those mysterious 'uncles' who were actually not but were fronts for the kids sake, seemed to be a big feature of cucking in times past when the whole idea was culturally taboo. The amazing thing was my real uncle who was the cuck (his wife is still alive in her 90s) had been a paratrooper at Arnham and very good looking so it just shows that it isn't simply weak unimpressive men who are cucks as the stereotype would have us believe. Meanwhile the (non) uncle really was an unpleasant sleezebag who liked to think he was part of the family and over a very long period. But then my aunt had already had an illegitimate child before they married so maybe it was all primed. On a side note her sister, (my mother, they were very close) was in a similar situation in that regard before marrying my father, so perhaps her cucking of Dad was also equally pre ordained.

I cant but help wonder now regarding aunt/uncle(s) how the process took place once my uncle discovered his wife's infidelity (in the act no less) the situation came to be accepted and almost formalised, as it must have in a society so less open than ours now, how totally humiliating for my uncle. I also cant but smile about how my aunt used to lecture her d aughter on matters of morality.

• Like 2

Do as I say, don't do what I do  :thumb:

Why are we like that - I would not recommend it for our kids, but I know it was right for us. 

Why shouldn't they enjoy themselves in bed whatever way they want to .... I sure wouldn't tell them off for it if I discovered that was what they wanted.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2016 at 5:06 AM, CuckieCon said:

My wife works in a real estate office with all women, and all of them know she cucks me.  they are all jealous of her and they smile and smirk whenever I have to visit her office . 

I would be mortified, but .... I know it would get me very excited if I was 'outed' like that, I hope it excites you.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/29/2016 at 7:28 PM, CuckieCon said:

Well, I was absolutely mortified at first, but now that all of the women at her office know, I just accept it.  My wife's bull even calls her at the office, and if one of the other women happen to pick it up, they call out to my wife, "your boyfriend is on the other line."!  They have told her that they're jealous that she gets to have a husband AND a boyfriend(s). :)

Love the idea her colleagues wish they had both a boyfriend and a hubby to look after them.

No one from or family know but 2 of her best friend. One of them call this morning and when I pick up the phone her friend ask me what are you going to do next Wednesday when you wife will be busy? (my wife have a date next Wednesday)  and she say to me, don't be shy, you know you wife can't feel you and she needs a real man. I was speechless. 

• Like 4