CuckoldFart.com

Russian roulette..... The danger thrill of sharing your wife

Madmajor

I sometimes wonder is it the danger of losing your wife that makes the naughty delightful desires to share her so compelling. I can think of nothing more exciting than to see a bulls cock plop out of her well fucked pussy. Better still to see his cum oozing out and down her butt crack.

She thinks this is wrong. How can I love her but want other men to fuck her.

Well I am not sure. I only know that the desire to turn her into a hot wife is so compelling that I just can't stop. My ideal is that the next guy who comes to share her (she has agreed to indulge me when we both visit our house in UK....currently living in Caribbean on our boat) will me persuasive in both his charm and sexual prowess that her final social conditioned boundaries (apparently nice girls don't!) will tumble and she will want more.

Why oh why is it me that has to drive this. Can't she see she is having her cake and eating it! Seeing her pleasured brings me a more intense pleasure than pleasuring her myself.

Am I alone?

So if you are a bull, great lover, pleaser of wives then please let me know. We will be in the Portsmouth area in the UK this August looking to share.

post-1345-0-31929800-1420643159_thumb.jpg

Cuckold Tests

Guest lilwhtdick61

You sir are not alone. I have always felt that sex was all about her and not me. Yes it is great to bust a nut but I get my real plesure from her pleasure. Yes I would welcome any guy that could to get into her pants and please the hell out of her. If she needs or wants more that is just fine with me.

• 2 weeks later...

You're definitely not alone, the pleasure of seeing her with another man is do much better than the stress of trying to do her myself because I know I can't please her anyway, not that she'd waste her time with that anymore. She just needs a real bull to show her the way, once she knows what is all about it will click and there will be no going back

"Why oh why is it me that has to drive this. Can't she see she is having her cake and eating it! Seeing her pleasured brings me a more intense pleasure than pleasuring her myself." 

I know that when I have sex with other men the sex is always better than it is with my husband. My lovers always have bigger cocks, and they last longer, and they make me feel better.

post-1539-0-68539500-1421615528_thumb.jpg

How can a woman not love sex with another, if the other is a better lover, more of a man?

post-1539-0-89183800-1421615648_thumb.jpg

Keep in mind that it takes more than just a big cock to attract a woman. Women are attracted to men who make them feel like a woman, feminine. Women are attracted to men who are in control and do not make her make all the decisions. A woman likes a man who can be the Man in the relationship.

post-1539-0-97351200-1421618982.jpg

Not another woman in the relationship.

post-1539-0-55162400-1421619140_thumb.png

There may be a thrill in the chance of losing your woman to another, much better hung, lover. But, is losing her what you really want?

You may not be able to sexually please your woman like other men can, but if your woman is with you, there is a reason she is with you. What is that reason? Think about it.

Is your woman with you because of your massive cock?

post-1539-0-20590100-1421619362_thumb.jpg

Probably not.

Is your woman with you because you make more money than God?

post-1539-0-65413100-1421619470_thumb.jpg

Probably not.

Is your woman with you because you give her emotional support that no other man can give her?

post-1539-0-08947700-1421619764_thumb.jpg

I doubt it.

Is your woman with you because you fulfill all of her fantasies?

post-1539-0-12520200-1421620081_thumb.jpg

Tell me . . . Why is your woman with you?

And why do you think she hasn't left already?

• Like 1