CuckoldFart.com

I Want to Watch Another Man Fuck My Wife

grahamm4000

Cuckold Tests

CaptainBlack

yes we did meet here.  Louise started posting at her husband Pete's insistence, we started chatting with many PM's, exchanged phone numbers, chatted, I met Pete for real in a park in London, then when he was happy that I was a 'normal guy', and acceptable, introduced me to Louise.  We walked, chatted, and decided we liked each other, and agreed to get tested. 

When we all got the all-clear, I visited them and introduced Louise to my hard bareback cock, and Pete to licking up my deposit from inside her pussy.  We all had a great time, and plan to meet again very soon.

A successful meet-up for CuckoldFart.

Bryan

p.s. Like you, it annoys me when people expect to meet someone, but don't put their location on their profile.  It's so inconsiderate.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 16/01/2015 at 2:53 AM, macmhor said:

By all means, I would love to fuck your wife and yes you  can certainly watch as I take her to bed and take my time with her.  Is she willing too take on the crowd who would love to fuck her?

She has the body that could handle multiple men in one session.

Prep that hot pussy with a good long suck, then a nice deep doggy fucking, and finish with a juicy cream pie... then she can clean my cock off, and there's a good chance that hot piece will get me hard again to take a nice hot shot straight down her throat!  Yeah, that should do nicely. :D

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Upstart said:

Prep that hot pussy with a good long suck, then a nice deep doggy fucking, and finish with a juicy cream pie... then she can clean my cock off, and there's a good chance that hot piece will get me hard again to take a nice hot shot straight down her throat!  Yeah, that should do nicely. :D

Yep, she can handle doing that.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...