Bimarried001

Shemales for cucks

I (cuck) would be sooooo happy to have a pretty girl with a hot cock to play with and fuck me often. It's one of my ultimate fantasies

• Like 2

As the topic is about Shemales, me the wife want to share that both me and my husband are all in when it came to Shemales!! He is not cuck 100%, we like to fuck, with other mens and other womens, sometimes he just sits while I fuck and sometimes is the opposite as I see him fucking someone! But as u talking about Shemales, we love them, we already been with a few, it’s just amazing, we both seen them as the perfect match, they can fuck me the same moment as he fucks them, they can fuck him and he sucks them, it’s just amazing!!!

p.s. sorry about our poor English, but we’re from Portugal so we can write with some mistakes!!

just a few pics from some Shemales we already take to bed and have a hell of a night fuck!!

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 3

Please login or register to see this quote.

Gorgeous! As a cuck, the idea of a shemale using me and my wife is so goddam sexy. But I don't know if we could go through with it. Perhaps I'll get over my hangups one day. 

• Like 1

I am a chick with a dick.  I didn't intend to go that way, but my wife, with the help of her black boyfriends, feminized me after I became a cuck.  I have to admit, I do love being a girl with a dick.  I live as a female 24/7, including at work.  I',m very passable.  She put me on female HRT and I have been on them for nearly 6 years.  My tits are B-cu[ size.  My nipples are very sensitive and feels so good when sucked. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1