CuckoldFart.com

Shemales for cucks

Bimarried001

2 hours ago, psdt1969 said:

Since this topic was started, I am transgirl, yes, a real liv one. I live as a F 24/7, but I am not a shemale as I am actually transitioning and am on hormones. So I no longer get erections, but to my surprise, I still can get erect as I have swung with several cpls recently. I still do enjoy my penis and always loved fucking a cis woman, but not from the point of view of 'I nailed her', but from giving her pleasure. At the same, after a lot of therapy counseling, I have decided I am going to transition all the way and have surgery, obviously this is something much deeper than sex or sexual fantasy. I say all this Cuz it's very rare to meet a beautiful and also passable shemale who has cock also that works cuz most she makes will need to use hormones and then their clock won't get a strong erection like a man. Last, I think the men and women that do like us see the mix and combination of masculinity and femininity in us. Also, we are the best lovers, I know what a man feels and how to please him, and I know what a woman feels and how to please her.

I love you POV on this and thank you for it. 

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TEST

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As the topic is about Shemales, me the wife want to share that both me and my husband are all in when it came to Shemales!! He is not cuck 100%, we like to fuck, with other mens and other womens, sometimes he just sits while I fuck and sometimes is the opposite as I see him fucking someone! But as u talking about Shemales, we love them, we already been with a few, it’s just amazing, we both seen them as the perfect match, they can fuck me the same moment as he fucks them, they can fuck him and he sucks them, it’s just amazing!!!

p.s. sorry about our poor English, but we’re from Portugal so we can write with some mistakes!!

just a few pics from some Shemales we already take to bed and have a hell of a night fuck!!

BFA4A92E-77C0-4AC7-9F81-D9A31F6284FC.jpeg

CE1E26FB-6034-4A32-8F0F-58DCA10D330F.jpeg

18B1E2B0-5717-4239-B51B-7E1CB09C6B76.jpeg

95D79DA4-8BBA-4350-8958-AA610CFCA789.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Maria&Manuel said:

As the topic is about Shemales, me the wife want to share that both me and my husband are all in when it came to Shemales!! He is not cuck 100%, we like to fuck, with other mens and other womens, sometimes he just sits while I fuck and sometimes is the opposite as I see him fucking someone! But as u talking about Shemales, we love them, we already been with a few, it’s just amazing, we both seen them as the perfect match, they can fuck me the same moment as he fucks them, they can fuck him and he sucks them, it’s just amazing!!!

p.s. sorry about our poor English, but we’re from Portugal so we can write with some mistakes!!

just a few pics from some Shemales we already take to bed and have a hell of a night fuck!!

BFA4A92E-77C0-4AC7-9F81-D9A31F6284FC.jpeg

CE1E26FB-6034-4A32-8F0F-58DCA10D330F.jpeg

18B1E2B0-5717-4239-B51B-7E1CB09C6B76.jpeg

95D79DA4-8BBA-4350-8958-AA610CFCA789.jpeg

Gorgeous! As a cuck, the idea of a shemale using me and my wife is so goddam sexy. But I don't know if we could go through with it. Perhaps I'll get over my hangups one day. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/1/2018 at 1:02 AM, cpl2playsvaz said:

Yeah, I'd like it, but also not sure if wife would like it. We had an opportunity one time, she seemed nonplussed and i didn't want to push it. I'm bi and like guys but a sexy shemale would be fun too, i could even get into crossdressing myself some maybe, but the sense i get from her is she aint into it.

My  wife would love it if we could find the right one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/12/2018 at 4:25 PM, Bimarried001 said:

I have always had a fantasy of playing with a shemale and my wife. My wife is not into it so it may never happen, but I’m curious to know if any other cucks have this fantasy or if they actually had the pleasure. Hot shemale shown for reference. 

57AB85DF-652E-4A0E-90E3-FFD44CD5CC53.png

Oh My.....OMG  !!!!   YES  YES  YES !!!!!!!! h How I soooo LOVE  LOVE LOVE....UUUmmm  a  threesome with my Beautiful wife.....soo DELICIOUS... Sooooo HEAVEN...!!!!!!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2018 at 6:25 AM, Bimarried001 said:

I have always had a fantasy of playing with a shemale and my wife. My wife is not into it so it may never happen, but I’m curious to know if any other cucks have this fantasy or if they actually had the pleasure. Hot shemale shown for reference. 

mmmmm very hot!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2018 at 10:25 PM, Bimarried001 said:

that during puberty I sucked on our tails with our friends and we fucked each other, I always had a BI page in me. In the first marriage I was heterosexual until I was unfaithful and the second marriage was also loyal but the whore cheated on me until I was also divorced. then my BI side came out of the deep soul again. since I divorced, as a single man, hit my taboo on the floor and then started fucking with trannies. until I met the current girlfriend whore, whom I later told her that "I also fuck with trannies". She accepted me so much and "thought it was great that I also fuck with trannies" and tells me "that she also liked to dream to fuck with those in her youth". Now we are looking for a trans friend who fucks me and my whore together and we both fuck my girlfriend whore. especially under this big shemale cock we would both pass out from lust20170903_000746.thumb.jpg.35d1a175322c00bb00966f9304860c90.jpg20170903_000449.jpg.d8235039c3edccb191352e39fa2d127c.jpg

20170903_000143.jpg

20170903_000210.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/23/2018 at 1:28 PM, psdt1969 said:

Since this topic was started, I am transgirl, yes, a real liv one. I live as a F 24/7, but I am not a shemale as I am actually transitioning and am on hormones. So I no longer get erections, but to my surprise, I still can get erect as I have swung with several cpls recently. I still do enjoy my penis and always loved fucking a cis woman, but not from the point of view of 'I nailed her', but from giving her pleasure. At the same, after a lot of therapy counseling, I have decided I am going to transition all the way and have surgery, obviously this is something much deeper than sex or sexual fantasy. I say all this Cuz it's very rare to meet a beautiful and also passable shemale who has cock also that works cuz most she makes will need to use hormones and then their clock won't get a strong erection like a man. Last, I think the men and women that do like us see the mix and combination of masculinity and femininity in us. Also, we are the best lovers, I know what a man feels and how to please him, and I know what a woman feels and how to please her.

Not sure how I missed this previous. The one thing I will push back on is about most passable shemales not getting errections. I have personally been with dozens and possibly in the hundresds of passable shemales. I’ve always heard about hormones effecting their errections. I can say from personal experience that is not the case. Maybe with some but most I’ve been with got errections and fucked my ass better than any man. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Years ago I was working a trade show in Las Vegas. My wife sent me a text says she was going to send me a surprise sometime the week I was there. The last day of the show I got a text from her about 8, telling me my surprise would be there around midnight. I had no idea what she was up to. I was laying on my bed in my underwear around 1220 when there was a knock on my door. Was surprised to see this light skinned African American woman, about 6 feet tall and guessing around 180 pounds and beautiful as could be. I thought I can believe my wife would get such a beautiful woman to come to my room. 

She said your wife has given me strict instructions to follow and we WILL follow everyone of them. 

First you are to get naked right here, and I’m sure she will like me to hold the door open for anyone to see you as they walk by. I quickly slid my underwear off which allowed my erection to show.  She let out a little “nice” which brought me back to reality. We stepped into the room, now your wife wants you to undress me. So I took her jacket and placed it in a chair, then turned and started removing her clothes. To my surprise when I removed her panties she had a nice sized, not huge, cock, which was semi hard. She told me I was to suck it til it was hard, then she was to take me from behind bareback and that my wife was demanding lots of pictures, right from start to finish and she wanted proof that she finished in me. 

She told me we could start with being naked making out on the bed, but we would do as my wife had insisted. My wife is definitely the Domme in our relationship. 

it was a hot night and 4 hours later when she had sent picture to my wife, I got a text that read “ you better treat her well as I have already contact a few guys that will r******** you if you don’t”