CuckoldFart.com

HEARTFELT THANK YOU!!

Kaktuscpl

Cuckold Tests

Kaktuscpl...you're welcome...and thanks right back atcha! Have always enjoyed your posts. I think I have mentioned this to you before...we seem to have similar interests here at cf...we seem to like many of the same posts. Glad to hear that you are going to continue to explore your kinks and desires. Would love to help you with your explorations in any way I can.

Please stay in touch,

DomBull4U

• Like 1

2 hours ago, leone55 said:

so your wife shares this website with you....nice, why do you not show her?

It is up to her ,I'm working on posting pics.....just have to wait till she feels comfortable enough share ...

and I she has allowed a handful of people on here to view her pics in private messages

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kaktuscpl said:

It is up to her ,I'm working on posting pics.....just have to wait till she feels comfortable enough share ...

and I she has allowed a handful of people on here to view her pics in private messages

I would like to be in those handful people. My private message box is open for you 😉

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 2:22 AM, leone55 said:

I would like to be in those handful people. My private message box is open for you 😉

I apologize for taking so long to get the pics for y'all...been busy with the state fair .....I should be finished with the tear down Friday....                                I'll try again this weekend

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1