CuckoldFart.com

DO NOT DO WHAT I DID

Kaktuscpl

We were in the process of setting up a "playdate"with a friend from the internet wife was real into the idea......until I got pushy and tried to MAKE her pick a date we could get together that worked for all of us...

Well because I was being pushy and trying to force the issue she got pissed and "squashed" the issue...wouldn't even discuss the idea or even role play about having another guy join/fuck her....

This all happened about 2weeeks ago......I am lucky I didn't permanently fuck things up for myself and whoever .......she finally started discussing the idea of someone joining us/fucking her as I watch(hopefully film)the action.....

HAVE PATIENCE ......DON'T TRY TO FORCE THE ISSUE

She informed me that if I had not pushed the issue,,,it would have already happened ...

Lesson Learned

• Like 5

CUCKOLD TEST

The worst thing you can do is to force the issue.  You have to remember that your wife is mentally justifying why she should go against the norm of social acceptance of marital fidelity.  Although she is showing signs of her desire to fuck other men it is a big step to make the final decision to do it.  That first time she fucks another man may take some time but it's worth the wait and you want to make sure she thoroughly enjoys the experience so that she will want to continue having sex with other men and women.  It took my wife 3 or 4 years to fuck another man after she had told me she wanted to.  Once that first encounter happened she became more confident in her sexuality and over the years has fucked 35 to 40 different men some several times and 3 or 4 women.  Our sex life has been fantastic no regrets. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Kaktuscpl said:

We were in the process of setting up a "playdate"with a friend from the internet wife was real into the idea......until I got pushy and tried to MAKE her pick a date we could get together that worked for all of us...

Well because I was being pushy and trying to force the issue she got pissed and "squashed" the issue...wouldn't even discuss the idea or even role play about having another guy join/fuck her....

This all happened about 2weeeks ago......I am lucky I didn't permanently fuck things up for myself and whoever .......she finally started discussing the idea of someone joining us/fucking her as I watch(hopefully film)the action.....

HAVE PATIENCE ......DON'T TRY TO FORCE THE ISSUE

She informed me that if I had not pushed the issue,,,it would have already happened ...

Lesson Learned

A very hard and disappointing lesson I’m sure but it’s all a learning experience on both parts. Take your time and you’ll both enjoy it eminencly. Best of luck to you both. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1