CuckoldFart.com

How do older bulls (45+) prefer a hotwife to dress

xxxxxysr1

CUCKOLD TEST

10 hours ago, Black cuckold boy said:

HI Does Miss Becky like to get her pussy ate by a black. She could Cum all over my face and in my mouth. &&&&& to Miss Becky!

Unfortunately Becky has only ever been with white guys so far.  I'm sure you'd do a good job of eating her pussy and making her cum.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Going to buy her an 11" thick black dildo and show her videos of blonde wives getting fucked by BBC while I lick her and make her take all 11 inches.  I'll get some pics.  She will be wearing a naughty business skirt, anklet and clear heels...you know...clothes that says I need a hung bull to cum inside me.  Time 2 make it happen!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For me, there is nothing quite like a little black dress with very little underneath....

Though I love a basque or corset....

Of course, school uniform can be fun

To be welcomed by a wife wearing only a hotwife anklet, earrings and a buttplug is breathtaking...

no, the little black dress is favourite :D

• Like 1

On 9/10/2021 at 9:23 AM, Oldercock said:

For me, there is nothing quite like a little black dress with very little underneath....

Though I love a basque or corset....

Of course, school uniform can be fun

To be welcomed by a wife wearing only a hotwife anklet, earrings and a buttplug is breathtaking...

no, the little black dress is favourite :D

Wish we lived closer because I would love to send my hotwife to you in naughty outfits that only her mature bull was allowed to fuck her in.  

• Like 1

I love this dress and lingerie because it was what she was wearing the first time she found a man to bring home from a large public gathering.  Being around a lot of people she had to be coy.  She leaned up to his ear and said "Brush your hand against my thigh and feel my garter belt.  Come home with us and I will show it to you without this dress covering it up"

img104.jpg

• Like 4