CuckoldFart.com

How do older bulls (45+) prefer a hotwife to dress

xxxxxysr1

OOOHH Robert..... YES YES  YES..... Elaine is  so Wonderful....dressed or without......  And  soo Fantastically sexy a.. sooooo DELICIOUS...and becumming  more delicious with every escapade...  i would  soooo sooo sooo LOVE to be  cumming  a  part of this... Offering her  wonderful pleasures.....so much more......

Oh Robert.... You are indeed such a   fortunate cuck.... and soooo BLESSED..

Teddi

• Like 1

CUCKOLD TEST

1 hour ago, Naughty Nicki said:

No tricked here, I know exactly what I do.  you mentioned I might be a tease or enjoy teasing. Isn’t that what lingerie is for??? To tease.   Besides half the fun is getting there, not just finishing 

Oh I know you didn't get tricked, Nicki. That's why I put "tricked" in quotes. You seem to know exactly what you are doing...exactly what you are getting into. I didn't mean to suggest otherwise.

You are spot on about lingerie too. It is meant to tease...and titillate. Kinda like the pretty wrapping on a present. Fun to look at...adds excitement...and fun to unwrap to get to the present.

And your statement about half the fun is getting there...I couldn't agree more. The journey is just as important as the destination...and should be fun getting there!

Love hearing from you, Nicki...and it's always great to see you!

DomBull4U

• Like 3

Not every sexual encounters are always planned in advance.  I almost blew this chance by asking Elaine to change into some sexy lingerie.  I was trying to get her to fuck me and two other men at the same time.  She had always declined until this evening.  I had told Todd, a FWB, to bring his friend over that evening to see if we could convince her. Here is brief excerpt from that evening 

After they left we cleaned up and fixed something to eat.  Elaine wanted to know if Todd was coming over and I said I wasn't sure, but he was going to try.  While enjoying a glass of wine the bell rang and Elaine went to open it expecting Todd.  She seemed a little disappointed when his friend was standing next to Todd, but she cordially invited them inside.  She was wearing a polka dot crop top and shorts.  post-5233-0-21526600-1432730496_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-18803700-1432730512_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-91955400-1432730525_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-33451900-1432730538_thumb.jpg They both complimented her attire and she just laughed.  She had no bra or panties and the tops was tight with her nipples obvious to all.  After some idle chit chat I think Elaine expected them to leave.  I decided it was now or never and asked Elaine if she would finally fulfill my fantasy.  She just looked at me trying to figure out exactly what I meant.  I pleaded "We all want to have sex with you tonight"   She said "Are you crazy?".    We all nervously laughed.  Todd smiled, walked over to where Elaine was sitting, put his arm around her and said very sweetly "I have been telling Mike what a great piece of ass you are and he needs to experience you just once"  That broke the ice and Elaine seemed to actually be considering doing all of us. 

I suggested she change into some lingerie.  She just looked and me and stared.  I thought the fun had just ended.  I said nothing.  She stood up, put her hands on her hips and said earlier the guys liked her outfit and she was going to end up naked anyway.  I am sure we all smiled as we headed to the basement.  We have a large sectional couch and I guess Elaine thought 4 on a bed might be too many.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, robert smith said:

Not every sexual encounters are always planned in advance.  I almost blew this chance by asking Elaine to change into some sexy lingerie.  I was trying to get her to fuck me and two other men at the same time.  She had always declined until this evening.  I had told Todd, a FWB, to bring his friend over that evening to see if we could convince her. Here is brief excerpt from that evening 

After they left we cleaned up and fixed something to eat.  Elaine wanted to know if Todd was coming over and I said I wasn't sure, but he was going to try.  While enjoying a glass of wine the bell rang and Elaine went to open it expecting Todd.  She seemed a little disappointed when his friend was standing next to Todd, but she cordially invited them inside.  She was wearing a polka dot crop top and shorts.  post-5233-0-21526600-1432730496_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-18803700-1432730512_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-91955400-1432730525_thumb.jpgpost-5233-0-33451900-1432730538_thumb.jpg They both complimented her attire and she just laughed.  She had no bra or panties and the tops was tight with her nipples obvious to all.  After some idle chit chat I think Elaine expected them to leave.  I decided it was now or never and asked Elaine if she would finally fulfill my fantasy.  She just looked at me trying to figure out exactly what I meant.  I pleaded "We all want to have sex with you tonight"   She said "Are you crazy?".    We all nervously laughed.  Todd smiled, walked over to where Elaine was sitting, put his arm around her and said very sweetly "I have been telling Mike what a great piece of ass you are and he needs to experience you just once"  That broke the ice and Elaine seemed to actually be considering doing all of us. 

I suggested she change into some lingerie.  She just looked and me and stared.  I thought the fun had just ended.  I said nothing.  She stood up, put her hands on her hips and said earlier the guys liked her outfit and she was going to end up naked anyway.  I am sure we all smiled as we headed to the basement.  We have a large sectional couch and I guess Elaine thought 4 on a bed might be too many.

Some of the best times are the ones not planned, I very seldom make play dates to just  go and bang it out.  I have my hubby if the itch  arises  suddenly,  all the other guys I do play with are more of a friend than anything and we don’t call each other just to hook up it’s usually hey you guys want to go hang out or something and if it happens it happens. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, robert smith said:

Niki, I couldn't agree with you about unplanned being great times.  It just took my wife a few years to loosen up enough to go with the flow.

Just going with the flow is/was a lot less nerve racking for me than making plans.  My stomach used to get tied in knots when we tried to plan it. 

• Like 3

When we started the only way I could get Elaine to participate was for me to set it up, including finding the man.  She had the right to say no after first meeting but never did.  Once she gained confidence and experience it was more fun as she sometimes found someone or the evening just ended up with lots of sex

• Like 5

This was her first successful seduction of a young man to join us'

Elaine said she took him to a darkened area kissed him and told him she would fuck him, but it had to be a threesome with her husband.  He seemed hesitant and did not say anything so she grabbed his hand and put it on her boob, massaged his cock and kissed him with passion.  He said O.K.  We only lived a couple of miles away.  She gave him our address and told him to get his ass over there as soon as he could after the band was finished.  We left about 15 minutes early and headed home hoping for the best.  This was what she wore when he showed up.  Met him at the door in this

roa16.jpg

roa17.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

We tried a few sex parties.  They were monthly gatherings of local swingers, held a local hotel or large private residences.  I felt comfortable, but Elaine was never really at ease,  She experimented with women and said it was ok, but preferred men. We decided after a few parties we liked more on on two or one on three type situations,  I got to watch her having guys lick her while I was getting a blowjob and be with other couples and keep switching partners.  She was so willing to do whatever I asked i thought if she felt uncomfortable at those places why go. I think her desire for younger men was at the beginning when she was unsure of herself and did not think other men would find her attractive, while younger men might be more willing.  I encouraged her to be on the lookout for guys hitting on her as they would probably be more open to threeway sex.  Flirting at the bar at the sex club

post-5233-0-30845500-1431886910.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 8/13/2019 at 12:44 PM, robert smith said:

We tried a few sex parties.  They were monthly gatherings of local swingers, held a local hotel or large private residences.  I felt comfortable, but Elaine was never really at ease,  She experimented with women and said it was ok, but preferred men. We decided after a few parties we liked more on on two or one on three type situations,  I got to watch her having guys lick her while I was getting a blowjob and be with other couples and keep switching partners.  She was so willing to do whatever I asked i thought if she felt uncomfortable at those places why go. I think her desire for younger men was at the beginning when she was unsure of herself and did not think other men would find her attractive, while younger men might be more willing.  I encouraged her to be on the lookout for guys hitting on her as they would probably be more open to threeway sex.  Flirting at the bar at the sex club

post-5233-0-30845500-1431886910.jpg

For a while we were going every week and sometimes for the whole weekend and then just got burnt out on it. We liked it because it was a great place to meet new people and always have options in case something fell through.  

• Like 4

As we got older we got bolder.  Here is excerpt from story showing my wife's mature boldness

Elaine met the guys at the door wearing shorts and a braless halter top.  She was wearing high heels which made her ass look even better.  She did her best to look hot and man she sure had accomplished that.  She looked pretty hot for and middle age lady.  I noticed the looks on my buddies' faces as they exchanged raised eyebrows.  We all sat down on the back patio while Elaine served us drinks.  Let's just say she had raised four hard-ons as she brushed against us, rubbed her tits on guys shoulders and leaned ahead until her nipples nearly poked through her top.

We started playing cards as she busied herself cooking the steaks, but all eyes were really on her ass and tits as she moved back and forth, and she knew it.  My buddies were trying not to look at me at all, they were all wondering where this was going.  Even I was not sure how far she would take things.  Sometimes she can just be a big tease.

After dinner Elaine cleared the table, poured us some wine and suggested that we go indoors for some poker.   In this case, strip poker.  She said she was in the game but wanted to change her attire.  She returned in a sexy basque, sheer skimpy panties, hose and a robe barely covering her outfit.  She took in her breath and smiled at me. This was a big step for her.  She had never in her life been as bold as she was about to be.

The first pics are her little top followed by the outfit she put on for the strip poker game

Kit4.jpg

831fff.jpg

P & W 1.jpg

P & W 6.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

robert...this is a silly question...but...

did the pics do the job? Was the guy enticed to meet with her?

More details....please. What was his name? When did they meet? How was the meeting....was everyone happy and satisfied? What did Elaine wear for their actual meeting?

More details...and hopefully more pics!

Thanks!

DomBull4U

• Like 1

He contacted us and asked if those pics were actually my wife.  I sent him some of these pics and told him if he would meet us she would wear the same outfit.  We would got to a local bar and he could come in and see her in those clothes.  He got to the bar before us and watched us walk in.  He told me later he could not believel how hot she looked.  We had a couple drinks and followed him to his motel where we fucked Elaine for several hours 

rbl3.jpg

rbl4.jpg

rbl12.jpg

rbl5.jpg

rbl13.jpg

rbl9b.jpg

rbl9.jpg

rbl9a.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I asked my wife to dress up extra slutty one evening to see how many guys would try to hit on her.  She did not say yes or no.  I didn't say anything else and just hoped for the best.  When she came out of her closet dressed in a thin white blouse with holes in it, shelf bra pushing her tits out, tight short skirt, blue hold up stocking and matching blue thong I was thrilled.  I knew she was in the mood for some extra action

49.jpg

49d1.jpg

49e.jpg

49g.jpg

49c.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...