CuckoldFart.com

How do older bulls (45+) prefer a hotwife to dress

xxxxxysr1

Cuckold Tests

xxxxxysr1...I have to say I like what I am seeing right here.

Both pics of her say everything I would need to hear...."I'm a dirty slutwife that NEEDS a good HARD fucking!"

I can almost see my cum as she pushes it from her pussy...and let's it drip and run down her thick thighs!

But maybe this slut...and her cuck husband want to be told how she is to dress for her bull. Maybe it would excite them both to spend the afternoon getting her ready...dressed and ready...to either entertain her bull in their house...or go to meet him. Maybe that's why this cuck husband is asking?

As a few cucks here can tell you...I do like telling how I want my sluts to dress for me.

Also, it makes my cock hard when cuck hubs send me pics of their wives dressing and getting ready for me!

Great forum question...could be a fun thread!

Thanks

DomBull4U

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner.

This is how I would like a hotwife to dress for me.

This is robert smith's totally sexy hotwife Elaine! As robert has told me, this is how Elaine would dress when meeting up with a new bull for the first time. She would wear a jacket, so she wouldn't be ex-posed at first. Of course, she wouldn't totally cover up...and the new, perspective bull would be treated to a tempting, tantalizing view. 

If the chemistry was right, and things were a "go"....sexy Elaine would remove her jacket and the lucky bull...very lucky bull would get a look at the sexy treasure that he would soon have the pleasure of experiencing! What an incredible sight to behold!

THIS is one example of how I would like a hotwife to dress for me. The see-through lace is super sexy...Elaine's look is seductive...and considering the situation...appropriately slutty! Elaine's tits of course are magnificent!

Btw....I think it's sooo much sexier that Elaine dressed this way...and her hubby robert took her to meet a potential new bull like this....without being told to do so. Fucking hot!

DomBull4U

elainea.thumb.jpg.458c6b57fd953e00ce077766b1a2c425.jpg.3d17cbaa53db6f989d16d65610ecb96d.jpg

• Like 14

Here's a pic of Elaine when she was younger. 

Again the lace, see-through top is a total turn-on! And again, Elaine's tits are totally scrumptious! If I had been the bull that was being treated to that view, that sheer top would have been in serious danger of being torn to shreds...and Elaine's fantastic tits would probably been man-handled...and sucked on....on the spot!

Speaking of total turn-ons. How about that look on Elaine's face? Total excitement...anticipation? Hunger?

robert's sexy wife has clearly seen something that she likes tremendously...something that put a great big smile on her pretty face.

Maybe it was show and tell time. No doubt her bull liked what he saw...maybe she saw something she LIKES too!

DomBull4U

S-28.thumb.jpg.4dfeaae03013ada6e4427fb5fc0e0cb7.jpg.1aa49db1a1ab54b4892370613a7e59b6.jpg

• Like 14

• 3 weeks later...

I find women who dress up for the attention of men irresistible,  classy but seductive, almost trashy,  a slick shiny pvc outfit gives me a instant erection every time  ! I love women who are slightly over dramatic, long sexy nails, heavy makeup,  skimpy short skirts, lives in high heels, and just loves being a sexy woman,  and enjoys being with lots of men sexually,  "did I mention Q.O.S."  lol 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...