CuckoldFart.com

How do older bulls (45+) prefer a hotwife to dress

xxxxxysr1

CUCKOLD TEST

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, LilSissyCuck said:

Would prefer that the wedding rings remain on reminding you that your body now belongs to a real man

Yes, my wife never hid the fact that she was married, always leaving her wedding ring on. No man ever decided not to fuck Debbie just because she had a husband at home looking after the kids. Quite the opposite I should think. The young lads she went with certainly didn't care about her age or the wedding ring and the two ex-work colleagues of mine that got my wife into bed saw me - a tall, skinny weedy guy with glasses - as no threat whatsoever.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

snhcouple1...like it?

Uhhh...how about love it! Fucking love it!

That red dress shows of mrs snhcouple's incredibly sexy body perfectly!.

It's stating the obvious to say that dress shows off her tits beautifully.  Seeing her hard nipple tells me she was excited to be showing off like that too! Seeing her in that dress...it would be hard to keep your eyes off of her incredible tits...not to mention your hands!

Any red-blooded male looking at her would HAVE to think...look at those fucking tits!

Stunning!

Thanks for the sexy view!

DomBull4U

• 4 weeks later...