CuckoldFart.com

THE INNER TRUTH - A QUESTION FOR WOMEN

Stormgod

Are there any women on this site who are actually cuckolding their husbands, and are doing it because it was their fantasy and something they enjoy, not because their husband requested it? And if there are no women who are really cuckolding their husbands, are there any who fantasize about it and would do it if they thought they could and their husband would accept it?

I ask because of the seemingly accepted socio-sexual position that is constantly being perpetrated by both males and females concerning feminine sexuality which portrays a woman as being unable to cheat or enjoy adulterous affairs without there being some underlying emotional reason for it (i.e. she is being ignored by her husband, ect.). Personally, I believe women, including married women, have more power over their sexuality than fall into any one singular mold. What is the female view of the subject?

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

Yes, there is women on this site that does in fact enjoy a little extramarital,  I am one, along with another but I’ll let her speak for herself, as she is away for a few days enjoying time with her husband.  We started out swinging years ago so it’s not that he’s requested it or that it was a fantasy we lean more toward cuckolding than swinging now only because I play way more than he does but we do it because it’s fun and exciting and really no other reasons. 

• Like 8

Guest SandL

Ummmmm I had this weird feeling that someone was talking about me :). Yup. I’m a woman. I had an affair. And it had nothing to do with “underlying emotional reasons”. I wasn’t ignored by my husband in any way. He worked a lot and for a while traveled a lot, but that’s just life. When he was home he was always very attentive to me. It had nothing to do with lack of love or anything else...I just wanted more and different. I regret how I did it, but we are both very happy where we are and on so many levels, we’re closer than ever. I don’t think this is for every couple, but it is for us...in terms of our sexual life, “cuckolding” just fits our personalities and well, ummmmmm...abilities :). I love having sex with other men and he loves that I do it...but sex with other men has nothing to do with anything emotional I’m lacking at home. I just love big black men with big black cocks (I’ve never had a big white one :)) and how they fuck me. Nothing more and nothing less. :) 

2 hours ago, SandL said:

Ummmmm I had this weird feeling that someone was talking about me :). Yup. I’m a woman. I had an affair. And it had nothing to do with “underlying emotional reasons”. I wasn’t ignored by my husband in any way. He worked a lot and for a while traveled a lot, but that’s just life. When he was home he was always very attentive to me. It had nothing to do with lack of love or anything else...I just wanted more and different. I regret how I did it, but we are both very happy where we are and on so many levels, we’re closer than ever. I don’t think this is for every couple, but it is for us...in terms of our sexual life, “cuckolding” just fits our personalities and well, ummmmmm...abilities :). I love having sex with other men and he loves that I do it...but sex with other men has nothing to do with anything emotional I’m lacking at home. I just love big black men with big black cocks (I’ve never had a big white one :)) and how they fuck me. Nothing more and nothing less. :) 

😁😁😘

• Like 3

We were a swinger couple who like to swing with other couples and men I fancied. Over time men wanted me on my own and hubby liked to watch. So I cucked him as he was on the small size. Mostly I had white bulls at first. My first black bull was so cute looking and quite big. Hubby liked to watch and help them slide into me. I have lost count the number of black bulls I have had over the years. Hubby will do all the clean up with me or both of us.

• Like 10

• 2 months later...

I am not a female but can add that my wife was very faithful to me for the first 20 years of our marriage. I met her as a virgin and I was the only man she ever fucked. 

I had to beg and convince her to fuck other men. She refused for years so to get her want other men I cut back on sex with her. I just wanted to get her to be horny longer and then not satisfy her. After a few years she gave in and said yes to fucking other men. 

Now she doesn’t even think about fucking me anymore. We are more in love now than ever and she is more sexually satisfied than ever. 

• Like 7

I apologize for my lack of attentiveness to this site. I've been spending some time trying to write more on a novel (series) I am creating. Present conditions are not conducive to allowing my most productive thoughts so it has been quite taxing. I will try to do better.

Having read the few responses I've received, I am happy to hear that there are some women who understand that their sexuality is not restricted or does not become the sole province of their husbands following marriage. When marrying, people tend to treat marriage as a source of sexual imprisonment through which they might seek to control their spouse. That has always seemed weird to me, and such situations is what usually results in one spouse cheating on another.

Personally, I believe that the strongest relationships are those where two people allow each other to enjoy all the pleasures life has to offer, trusting that their love is strong enough to bring them back to one another and the ability to enjoy the sharing of those pleasures with each other (whatever they are). I've always thought that marriage and loving relationships were about sharing the experiences offered by life (good and bad) and providing the support and encouragement to the person you love that will assist in their attainment of whatever goals or joys they might desire. However, despite this position (or maybe because of it - I'm not sure which) none of my previous relationships have worked out. Which, of course, is why I've entered this subject for the women.

Thank you for your responses (even you Bimarried001).

• Like 2

• 3 years later...