CuckoldFart.com

Another Day Date

Guest SandL

Guest SandL
1 minute ago, L’s_Husband said:

Nicely put. Much nicer than what I was going to write. But it was the same sentiment. 

Steve

You’re still my cuckie, tho! Don’t get a big head...wait???? Should I rephrase that “big head” thing? 😂 

Cuckold Tests

Guest SandL
Just now, DomBull4U said:

I get it...I understand that you were just playing. And that's why I said...have fun you two!

Sorry if that wasn't understood.

DomBull

No worries. I knew that you were playing...my response was more for the benefit of others :). I know you’re a sweetie :) 

Soooooo...what’s your vote????? 😂 

Guest SandL
2 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

Leslie....your husband was all ready to write something not as nice as what you wrote. 

I think maybe I should just stay out of this...maybe I have already said too much.

DB

Nooooo. He’s totally fine. He just didn’t understand. He does now. I promise. I’ll tell him to be clear. K? I promise. 

5 minutes ago, DomBull4U said:

Leslie....your husband was all ready to write something not as nice as what you wrote. 

I think maybe I should just stay out of this...maybe I have already said too much.

DB

It’s absolutely fine DB. I didn’t get the gamesmanship of your post at first. L clued me in pretty quickly. No offense taken since no offense was intended. 

Steve

• Like 2

Guest SandL
2 minutes ago, L’s_Husband said:

It’s absolutely fine DB. I didn’t get the gamesmanship of your post at first. L clued me in pretty quickly. No offense taken since no offense was intended. 

Steve

You can go back to your conversation now :) And don’t be so freakin polite!!!!! 😂 

Guest SandL

Time’s running out!!!!!! Its a three way tie between A, B and C. If no one votes Steve wins and no one gets to hear one of his answers! 

Guest SandL
2 hours ago, L’s_Husband said:

Or

C. I get my work done, Princess. You know, the job that lets you stay home and have days like today. 

Steve

Things just got interesting, hun! 😂 

Guest SandL

Times up, baby! A wins :) 

A. You post what you told me right after Robert left...that you want to ______ me

Fill in the blank :) 

Guest SandL

Yay! Yup! You got lucky! 

To be clear...after I sent a pic of the mess that Robert left...Steve said, and i quote “I want to devour you” 😂 

See you soon baby! I love you so much!!!!!!!!! 💋 💋 💋 💋 💋 

8 hours ago, SandL said:

Hey all :) 

Just writing to let you know that at 10 am EST I’ll be having my first day date in a while. I’ve had lots of day dates but its been a little while since I had one and I thought I’d celebrate by sharing it with you :). But that’s not the only reason I’m sharing it with you before it happens...I’m also sharing it so that Steve can have some fun with it...if he wants to. (I know you’ll be reading this too, babe 😍). Steve is at work and so he doesn’t get to watch this time...but he is sorta participating. Whether or not he tells you how he’s participating...I’ll leave that up to him 😂

So...if you want to...be watching your clocks. At 10 am Robert will be knocking on my door...by 10:15 or so we’ll be making out...by 10:30 his big black cock will surely be in my mouth (maybe sooner, I’m a little excited :))...by 10:45 or 11, depending on how much foreplay we feel like...his big black cock will be buried in my pussy...fucking me until he cums ❤️ ❤️ ❤️. Since its our first time together alone in a little while...he may want me more than once so not sure when I’ll be back on :)

Enjoy everyone...especially you Steve :)...can’t wait for you to get home! 💋 💋 💋 (not too soon though, k? I’m going to be busy for a while :)

So exciting for all of you

this is days of our lives this site is going back wards is there only one couple on here I no it is how different couples get of but do we need to no everything they do or say  I no im going to cop it but all is good 

56 minutes ago, twbacuck said:

this is days of our lives this site is going back wards is there only one couple on here I no it is how different couples get of but do we need to no everything they do or say  I no im going to cop it but all is good 

You know you could also just choose not to read their threads, right?  It's really not that difficult.  

If you look at their readership and follower numbers, you'll see that plenty of people must like their banter.  They are also not hurting anyone, so I suggest you ignore their posts in the future and let them have their fun.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, twbacuck said:

Thank you for the constructive criticism. While we’re not quite up to the standards of “Days Of Our Lives”...we’re trying! And with support like yours, I’m sure we’ll get there! Thanks. 

That was obviously tongue in cheek. 

The above response from Athlete951 is appropriate and gracious...I will try and follow suit. 

Point by point: 

Days Of Our Lives: Hardly. We have yet to share a story where L marries my twin brother after I ceremoniously drive my car over a cliff only to find out later that I was still alive and kept prisoner by an evil local businessman....and that I never had a twin brother! Maybe try Days Of Our Cuckolding Lives. 

Site going backwards because of L’s posts: If it is, and it’s because we are to blame, then we will gladly stop. I’m not sure how we measure that, though. Suggestions? Maybe you’re in charge of that department? If so, please submit an official complaint or banish us. If not, then make your complaint with someone who has that authority. If not again, direct your complaint towards us in a more thoughtful way than indirect, snippy remarks. I will gladly listen.

Is there only one couple on here: I’m not sure. Is being a couple a site violation? 

I no (know) it is how different couples get off: If so, glad we could help. I think that is precisely what this site is for. 

Do we need to no (know) everything they do or say: I don’t think that was our attention, but I had a grapefruit for breakfast and a cup of coffee. Earlier I said to my wife, “you left the north chicken coop unlocked. Try not to do that or a predator will get in again.” 

As Athlete951 stated, if L’s brand of “exhibitionism” isn’t to your liking, feel free to not read it. There are subject contents on this side that aren’t my cup of tea, but it doesn’t bother me. Want to know the secret to my peaceful coexistence? I don’t make snide, undirected comments AFTER reading what is not my flavor...I just don’t read it. Novel idea, I know. Try it. 

I no (know) I’m going to cop it but all is good: I’m confused. If all is good, what was the point of your passive aggression? Pick a lane. 

All in all, this sort of thing isn’t my favorite either, but L loves it and so I play along. But one of the things we were searching for was a safe community for us (primarily L) so that we could be around and get to know people with like minds. Sharing and learning from more seasoned lifestylers is a big part of that and one great purpose for this site. L treats this site as her very own social media and I’m glad she has it. For a people with a less than permitted, sexual preference by society...this is a great place to find some normalcy whereas anywhere else we would most definitely be castigated and censored. Thanks for fitting in with society and thanks for reading! 

Steve

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Guest SandL
45 minutes ago, L’s_Husband said:

Do we need to no (know) everything they do or say: I don’t think that was our attention, but I had a grapefruit for breakfast and a cup of coffee. Earlier I said to my wife, “you left the north chicken coop unlocked. Try not to do that or a predator will get in again.” 

You spelled “intention” wrong :) 

Love you hero! 💋 💋 💋 

Guest SandL
1 minute ago, L’s_Husband said:

I should have proof red. Your write. Forgive me, next time I’ll no better. Ha

Steve

Much better :)