CuckoldFart.com

No Shows

captainblack

I have been on this site since it first started and I have had exactly zero real life in person encounters from this site.  I have had 3 supposed cuckold couples in the NYC area message me for an extended period of time then disappear when I suggested meeting for drinks.

I have had at least 5 couples from out of town say they were coming to the city for holiday and would love to have a bull for her while here and would like to enjoy my Bull and Breakfast facility (B&B) in one of the trendier areas of NYC.  None of those couples has ever materialized.  Most recently another out of town couple who was eager has now disappeared.

Perhaps most here are just looking for something to beat off to?

CUCKOLD TESTs INDEX

You got very lucky Enigma6320.  I have met wives on sites, but usually they were just advertising themselves as needing sex and it was not until the first in person I found they were married, sometimes while fucking them.  I have met 3 married women from web sites in 20 years.  That is pretty poor, but at least one of them was long term, as in about 13-14 years.

Pretty much anytime a guy contacts me and says he is looking for a bull for his wife it has been a dead end.

30 minutes ago, captainblack said:

You got very lucky Enigma6320.  I have met wives on sites, but usually they were just advertising themselves as needing sex and it was not until the first in person I found they were married, sometimes while fucking them.  I have met 3 married women from web sites in 20 years.  That is pretty poor, but at least one of them was long term, as in about 13-14 years.

Pretty much anytime a guy contacts me and says he is looking for a bull for his wife it has been a dead end.

couldn't agree with you more Cap.  the problem isn't the dreamers, it's the rude fucks.  takes so little to be courteous; if you bail, let us know.

• Like 2

Interesting to me that there are so many no shows. We've had three events in the past six months where we were planning on one man but ended up with several more. Seems to be some movement in that direction too. One guy sets up the time and place then he shows with a group. Maybe it's just my wife? She can normally accommodate everyone but I know they show up expecting some resistance.

SH22.jpg

• Like 6

Hey Captainblack, don't get too discouraged.  This lifestyle is full of unfulfilled expectations.  If you think about it, though, it is no different than regular dating.  I have heard so many stories, of this same thing, with the single people I work with that are on match sites.  Be patient, this lifestyle requires lots of patience no different than any other type of dating. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, riprap69 said:

Interesting to me that there are so many no shows. We've had three events in the past six months where we were planning on one man but ended up with several more. Seems to be some movement in that direction too. One guy sets up the time and place then he shows with a group. Maybe it's just my wife? She can normally accommodate everyone but I know they show up expecting some resistance.

SH22.jpg

Wow, I can understand why a group shows up, lol.  She is amazing.

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 6:13 PM, riprap69 said:

Interesting how some guys just expect to get whatever they want. One man, feels comfortable bringing three more, to fuck another man's wife. We've become pretty casual heh?

Not all husbands are willing to stand by and watch as their wives are worked on like that. I've watched my wife with all ages, colors, sizes and personal preferences. From one at a time to groups.

YCR1.jpg

• Like 2