CuckoldFart.com

Biggest your wife has had

Deactivated

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2020 at 4:57 PM, naturalselection5252525252 said:

She’s built for fun too buddy. Great legs - great everything hehe. 

She is built for that. Her hips allow bigger and more guys to get involved. My wife is really flexible so pulling her legs open and spread works good too. There's been lots of guys in her over the years. Various ages, sizes and colors lol. Last year we met up with a couple of those cage fighter guys. Incredible strength, stamina and energy.

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I was lucky enough to see my second wife break her record for the largest twice when she was in her early thirties. The first was a 61 year old retired farmer with what he said was 9 inches--never measured--but I watched him fuck her a half a dozen times times. He was a big guy all the way around, about 6'4 probably 275. He was actually married and his wife didn't play, but would be in the house and would come into the bedroom sometimes and watch her husband fucking my wife and make lewd comments about her. I usually just watched when we met with him except for once when we both fucked her at a bookstore. About six months later I tricked her into a small gang bang with three black guys and one of the guys was "the new biggest." LOL. He was as thick as a beer can towards the bottom of his shaft and never got more than three quarters of his cock in her. Never heard her make noises like she did when he made her cum with that big dick. Lots of gasping and grunting. 

• Like 2