CuckoldFart.com

Biggest your wife has had

Deactivated

Cuckold Tests

12 hours ago, Naughty Nicki said:

For me, about 11 1/2 to 12” and nearly as thick as a soda can.  It took for ever to be able to not only take it but to take it comfortably 

Was your cuck watching? Did he help in any way? I hope you insisted he did 😊

• Like 1

On 1/7/2020 at 9:45 AM, Naughty Nicki said:

Yes, my husband is pretty good size, but 3” and twice as thick makes a hell of a difference.  Lol.  

Yes it does, women love feeling that pussy get stretched out...I am pretty long, but really wish I was much thicker...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Naughty Nicki said:

I wouldn’t say the feeling of being “stretched” so much as full. 

Really full...I shared with a couple long term and whenever we would both get our cocks in her pussy she would cum and cum and cum...he was fat and although I was not as fat as his, I am not tiny...she loved having both our cocks in her a lot...bare back of course, always great when he came first...

• Like 2

The largest my wife had she says was a good “10 and as thick as a large hairspray can, all in all a lot for her to handle when she did! Its owner was an old family friend going back to her mother’s university days, she had heard conversations about him involving grinning and the word big! in front of his name for many years. He had been down for a family get together and was staying at her house overnight. He stayed out of the way while everyone had got ready and left for work except my future wife who didn’t have to go out that day. He was sitting at the kitchen table in just his dressing gown, she says she knew it wouldn’t be difficult by the way he always looked at her! Anyway, she made it easy by standing in the kitchen against the work top in just a very short night dress talking to him and feeling his eyes all over her. She eventually just asked him straight out why he was talked about as “big?” this got the reply that her standing there in that night dress made it difficult not to let her know? A bit more flirting and he opened his dressing gown to show her, his cock was semi hard but still impressive, she automatically walked towards him and took it in her hand. As she marvelled at the size of the cock growing in her hand, he explored under her night dress feeling her ass then moving a hand up between her legs. She remembers wondering if she could take it or not and really wanting to try. Even back then she was a slut so just straddled him and holding his cock guided it into her well wet cunt. He felt her ass and moaned as she got the end inside her and marvelled at just how much was still left in her hand. He pushed her night dress up to get at her tits, she let go of his cock to allow it over her head and off and slowly slid up and down getting used to his cock inside her. He was play with and sucking on her tits as she was totally lost in enjoying his cock when he lifted her legs from under her dropping her onto his entire length! She says she lost her breath and felt impaled! It took a few minuets to get used to the length and also the girth but she could almost stand right up and then let herself slid back down his length. She felt him tense and moan with her tit in his mouth and guessed he had cum; it didn’t take her much longer then she just sat with his cock inside her. He apologised for Cumming inside her, she was on the pill, then he came out and said “your mum couldn’t take it like you did!” Apparently back in the day he had tried to fuck her mum but she made him take it out and stop! She raised herself off his still semi hard cock and his cum ran out of her stretched hole which let out pussy farts! They showered together and he explored every inch of her body, his cock never got hard again but she still enjoyed playing with it. She posed for a dozen or more naked photos for him then he headed back home.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, addy said:

The largest my wife had she says was a good “10 and as thick as a large hairspray can, all in all a lot for her to handle when she did! Its owner was an old family friend going back to her mother’s university days, she had heard conversations about him involving grinning and the word big! in front of his name for many years. He had been down for a family get together and was staying at her house overnight. He stayed out of the way while everyone had got ready and left for work except my future wife who didn’t have to go out that day. He was sitting at the kitchen table in just his dressing gown, she says she knew it wouldn’t be difficult by the way he always looked at her! Anyway, she made it easy by standing in the kitchen against the work top in just a very short night dress talking to him and feeling his eyes all over her. She eventually just asked him straight out why he was talked about as “big?” this got the reply that her standing there in that night dress made it difficult not to let her know? A bit more flirting and he opened his dressing gown to show her, his cock was semi hard but still impressive, she automatically walked towards him and took it in her hand. As she marvelled at the size of the cock growing in her hand, he explored under her night dress feeling her ass then moving a hand up between her legs. She remembers wondering if she could take it or not and really wanting to try. Even back then she was a slut so just straddled him and holding his cock guided it into her well wet cunt. He felt her ass and moaned as she got the end inside her and marvelled at just how much was still left in her hand. He pushed her night dress up to get at her tits, she let go of his cock to allow it over her head and off and slowly slid up and down getting used to his cock inside her. He was play with and sucking on her tits as she was totally lost in enjoying his cock when he lifted her legs from under her dropping her onto his entire length! She says she lost her breath and felt impaled! It took a few minuets to get used to the length and also the girth but she could almost stand right up and then let herself slid back down his length. She felt him tense and moan with her tit in his mouth and guessed he had cum; it didn’t take her much longer then she just sat with his cock inside her. He apologised for Cumming inside her, she was on the pill, then he came out and said “your mum couldn’t take it like you did!” Apparently back in the day he had tried to fuck her mum but she made him take it out and stop! She raised herself off his still semi hard cock and his cum ran out of her stretched hole which let out pussy farts! They showered together and he explored every inch of her body, his cock never got hard again but she still enjoyed playing with it. She posed for a dozen or more naked photos for him then he headed back home.

Has she been hooked ever since on getting bigger cocks ? Has she had much success?

Elaine like an average to large sized cock.  Does not mind slightly smaller as long as the man can keep it good and hard.  Insists on a man going down on her if he wants the same in return.  Has fucked some very large dicks and if they stated slowly she could take most of their big cocks.  She really  likes more normal size guys as they can fuck with abandon in many positions and she does not have to worry about getting hurt by giant cocks.  You can see the almost nervous look on her face with this guy.  It was a sex party a friend hosted and this bull was the featured entertainer.  The women got to see him in action and volunteered to fuck him if they felt they could handle his size.  They did not fuck to completion but long enough to experience a big cock.  Never got out tape measure

4362jj.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1