CuckoldFart.com

Her first BBC

tsio360

Our first time with a BBC went well for her and not so great for me. Before we met him in the hotel we talked about what we were going to do and what time we would wrap it up and call it a night. Well nothing went as planned. Once she felt his cock in her pussy she forgot about me and just kept fucking him, cumming continuously. They would have gone all night if I hadn't stopped them. That was a few weeks ago and now I can't get that night out of my mind. When we have sex she tells me that she wants his big hard black cock. When we are done she tells me how awesome I am. Apparently not that awesome if she wants him. I have been having anxiety attacks when I think about them together and can't seem to get hard or get off. Is this normal? Looking for advice as to what to do now? I feel I should have kept that a fantasy and not followed through with it. 

• Like 2

CUCKOLD TEST

In my opinion, you are experiencing a dicotomy between your expectations and reality. I mean, it often happens that we draw a great deal of pleasure from fantasizing about something and then feel very disappointed when that fantasy comes true. The only difference, in your case, is that such a fantasy affects your relationship too. Also, your perception of the experience is biased by how your wife makes you relive it.

I have always been a bull, never a cuck. To be honest, it has never happened to me that a husband had second thoughts. Or, at least, no couple made me aware of such a situatiion. However, I'm sure you're not the first cuckold or supposed-cuck that goes through such an internal turmoil. My best advice is to communicate openly with your wife. Maybe this lifestyle is not for you or, maybe, you need a break from it to gather yourself. None of this is a crime and, if your wife is serious about making this work, she has to respect your insecurities and fears. In case she doesn't, I think you should question how loyal she is to you and how this lifestyle isn't, for her, just an excuse to cheat.

In any case, you need to open up with your wife. Maybe the problem can be simply solved by her not continuously reminding you of that night. Also, I advice you to try and work out why you didn't enjoy the experience. Was it the lack of involvement? Was it that she came so much and you didn't like the comparison? Was it the guy's attitude or lack of manners? Was it the long lasting consequences? You are the only one who can answer these questions and you need to do so in order to have an efficient communication with your spouse.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, lifeslayer696 said:

In my opinion, you are experiencing a dicotomy between your expectations and reality. I mean, it often happens that we draw a great deal of pleasure from fantasizing about something and then feel very disappointed when that fantasy comes true. The only difference, in your case, is that such a fantasy affects your relationship too. Also, your perception of the experience is biased by how your wife makes you relive it.

I have always been a bull, never a cuck. To be honest, it has never happened to me that a husband had second thoughts. Or, at least, no couple made me aware of such a situatiion. However, I'm sure you're not the first cuckold or supposed-cuck that goes through such an internal turmoil. My best advice is to communicate openly with your wife. Maybe this lifestyle is not for you or, maybe, you need a break from it to gather yourself. None of this is a crime and, if your wife is serious about making this work, she has to respect your insecurities and fears. In case she doesn't, I think you should question how loyal she is to you and how this lifestyle isn't, for her, just an excuse to cheat.

In any case, you need to open up with your wife. Maybe the problem can be simply solved by her not continuously reminding you of that night. Also, I advice you to try and work out why you didn't enjoy the experience. Was it the lack of involvement? Was it that she came so much and you didn't like the comparison? Was it the guy's attitude or lack of manners? Was it the long lasting consequences? You are the only one who can answer these questions and you need to do so in order to have an efficient communication with your spouse.

good advice Slayer

3 hours ago, maryann660ac said:

you need womens outlook on this i have had sex with my black boss he wasnt first black man but it was lovely i was first blacked when i was 13yo he was 15 and i really have not stopped its not just the size i think its how long they can last

nice to get a womans' perspective.  be good to hear Wild Thing weigh in if she ever decides to come back.

Bottom line was that the fantasy you played out in your head did not go as planned. As it has been stated here before, talk with your wife, express your concerns and make the best attempt to move on from here. I can probably guess that the thought of seeing your wife spread herself for another guy's hard cock is still a turn on for you, soooo all might not be lost, my friend.  Me personally, I love watching my girl get fucked by another guy, that will never change!!!

• Like 1