CuckoldFart.com

Bulls Wanted!

Thaipleasures

Get over here and you will see it lover, look how I open his ass then take you, look in my eyes as I stretch, fill your hot Thai pussy and ass, makeing him lick your clit as he watched my black pole pound grind , screw you , then his face under your cunt as he lick my black balls...both of you be my bitches....I can't wait to fill your holes with my seed, then watch your b/f clean you.....

Cuckold Tests

He will do it , because you want him to baby..you know you own his balls, he wants you happy, I look forward to many many long intense sessions with you....then showing him how I make you feel when you put my cock in his ass...as we kiss deeply as I take your man's ass and mouth...then as he lays there spent me and you engage in round two...

• 4 months later...

Looking for a strong powerful Bull to really open me up and get my BF to gasp at how I can take it all!!

Love to be dominated and brought to irgasm as my BF looks on helplessly!!

Why don't u leave your email here for me !!

U better be ready now !!that ass belong to me ,hope you've been stretched open before cause u will be !!