CuckoldFart.com

Cucks...check In

DomBull4U

• 3 weeks later...

Cuckold Tests

On 08/01/2018 at 7:50 PM, DomBull4U said:

cuck keith...thanks for checking in!

Your wife/MY slut looks sensational in that short blue dress! Would love to feel those long legs of hers wrapped around me, your slut wife pulling my cock as deep into her pussy as she could get it!

leone55 makes an excellent suggestion...would love to see her undressed.

DomBull4U

Holy fuck!!! 

Ur wife is surely my dick hardner... Wanna drill ur wife pussy infront of u and make her flood all over. 

Ping me on [email protected] for private fucks. 

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:01 AM, chopper75 said:

Dombull sorry for my delay in replying. As you can see she is still available for you.

DSCN0886.JPG

chopper75...ohh yes, I see she is still available to me....I can see that quite clearly. (btw...no need to apologize for your delay in replying...not when you are offering me your wife, and she is looking so sexy and fuckable! But...you SHOULD apologize to me for the size of this pic...much too small...especially when your slutty wife, Claire is wanting to show me her pussy so badly)

Not the best pic...but I can see enough...and I can see what I need to see. Your naughty wife wants me to fuck her...AGAIN. Last time your slutty wife presented herself with her ass up and @@@@@@@...because she wanted her ass spanked...and fucked. Of course she got both! This time the slut has rolled over and presented her tits and pussy to me...and I do appreciate her submissive pose...perfect! She knows how I love submissive slut wives. I'll have to dig into the "little black bag" I always have with me...your hot little wife needs her arms kept in just that position. Some cuffs will take care of that. Verrrry naughty the way she's left those pink panties on, isn't it? Your slutwife knows I like that naughty touch also. It just makes a slut look just a little sluttier, don't you think. After Claire has been cuffed, I'm going to go to work on those tits of hers...give 'em a nice manhandling. Pinching, squeezing and twisting her nipples will be good fun...and of course I'll be getting that pussy of hers ready too. A vibe on her clit while I dildo fuck her married pussy ought to do the trick. Should I put some nipple clamps on Claire's  nipples? Hell yes...of course I should! Clair is obviously ready to get fucked...but teasing her until she begs for it will be fun. chopper, when I'm through playing with my little fucktoy...and get ready to give her the fucking she has been craving...and begging for...we'll have to deal with those panties. Would you be a good sport and take them off for me? Get those panties out of my way, so I can throw your wife's legs up over my shoulders and feed that hungry pussy of hers the cock she so desperately needs...MY cock! She'll be so wet...and ready! I'm going to drive my cock deep into her pussy in one quick, solid stroke. I'll be deep, deep in her cunt...and I'm going to pound your little slutwife good! I can't wait to hear her oohhs and ahhhh's as I drive into her, balls deep with each thrust! I'm going to pound her until I shoot my load all up inside her cunt! That cunt of hers is going to look good with my cum oozing out of her, isn't it? Damn right it is! Before I can release her from the cuffs...your whore wife is going to clean my cock of our juices. But that won't be a problem...that's something she does with great pleasure!  

Thanks for making her available!

DomBull4U

• Like 4

chopper75...that last pic you showed didn't do your wife justice. It was an ok pic...but it didn't really show how hot...sexy...playful...and kinky your naughty wife Claire is.

I think these pics give a better idea of just how fucking HOT your wife/ MY slut Claire really is!

Tell my slut I'm thinking about her. Nasty thoughts...the kind she LIKES me to think about her.

And thanks to you chopper75 for sharing her with me.

DomBull4U

22860-20161228_151600_62b3.jpg

589715495050a_newyear7_jpg_44f02fecaea9d733f4d472b82b8cb949.jpg

22860-20161228_151830_bafc.jpg

• Like 4

On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:40 AM, shycplnfl said:

Here's another for you...

image1 (1).jpeg

shycplnfl.......ahhhhh yeeesss, it's beautiful mrsshycpl again.

Mrsshycplifl....the horny blonde slutwife with the big fucking tits! Look at the big smile on her face...nice big smile and the horny gleem in her eye. Now what would make a sexy blonde wife smile like that? That's the happy...horny look a hotwife gets when she knows she's about to get some strange cock. Hubby likes to share...and horny nympho mrsshycplnfl likes to BE shared. I'm not sure who gets the most enjoyment out of their lifestyle. Mr. or Mrs. shycplnfl? Mr. shycpl enjoys sharing his wife....and she likes to make her hubby happy...taking all the cock she can get!

Like to share your sexy wife, Mr. shycpl? Like to see her used like a dirty slut? Like BEING used like a dirty slut, mrsshycpl? Then you both came to the right place. That sexy smile of yours...and that naughty gleem are about to change, mrsshy...because that mouth of yours is about to be put to good use. Those lips of yours are going to be wrapped tight around DomBull's cock...as you get the face fucking you have been begging for. Open that whore mouth of yours nice-n-wide...I wanna feel my cock deep in your throat...and I want my balls bouncing off your chin. Take it...take it, slut! Is that what you saw in my eyes?...that I wanted to fuck your mouth? Here, let me hold that blonde hair of yours...so your hubby can see how deep you are taking my cock...and how much his slut wife LOVES it! Lick my balls....suck 'em, lick 'em...that's it...show hubby what a cock-loving whore his wife is. Oh he knows...of course he knows...because he always wanted you to be a dirty slut...always wanted his wife to act like a dirty slut. And right now....that's exactly what you are! Rub my cock across your face...HARD...and wet...show ME how much you love my cock. Take it back into your mouth now...and get ready to taste my load. Get off that bed...get on your fucking knees...and open your mouth....WIDE! Attagirl! Play with those big tits while you wait for my cum...that's it, lick your lips...tongue out....ohhhhhh fuuuuck! That's it lick it all up...just like it's milk-n-honey! Such a good whore! Be sure and show your hubby what a good whore you are...show him your pretty face...my cum splattered on your lips and mouth. Lick it all up...don't waste a drop...and then come clean my cock, like a good slut. Like the good slut you are!

Did you see all that in my eyes? Did you see that I'm not done with you yet? Because I'm not...

DomBull4U

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 11 February 2016 at 2:03 PM, robert smith said:

This is your view when you are fingeringpost-5233-0-00558400-1455198607_thumb.jpg her pussy  This is what you see when licking her pussypost-5233-0-16593100-1455198669_thumb.jpg  View of my wife sucking your cockpost-5233-0-09898300-1455198760_thumb.jpg  On her knees waiting for you to fuck herpost-5233-0-33983000-1455198844_thumb.jpg  Your cock going inpost-5233-0-85460000-1455198896_thumb.jpg  Elaine backing up to take all of your cockpost-5233-0-57960700-1455198952_thumb.jpg   Play with her boobs while she rides your cockpost-5233-0-59588500-1455199140_thumb.jpg  Looking into your eyes as you fill her pussy with your cum giving me a chance to lick her clean after your firstround of fucking my lovely wifepost-5233-0-93133100-1455199313_thumb.jpg  Hope all the cucks and bulls enjoy this 

Thank you Robert!! Elaine was born to be a hot wife.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, n2nboy said:

Here is my wife for you...

bdrr 013.jpg

n2nboy...what a nice surprise. This "Cucks...check in" forum hasn't been posted on in quite some time...what a nice way to revive it...with a nice pic of your hot-n-sexy wife. You even posted those words I love to hear from a good cuck hubby..."Here is my wife for you". I have to say...good job, cucky. Nicely done n2nboy. Your wife looks delicious!

Nicely done...but...and please don't think I'm complaining...I'm not complaining...but...your sexy wife's tits and pussy are completely covered. She looks very sexy in her bra and panties...but...it sure would be nice to see more of what you are offering me. 

That's all I'm saying...

Thank you for checking in cucky...and for offering your wife to me!

DomBull4U

• Like 5

btw friends...n2nboy has created a new album of pics of his wife in bra, thong and heels...in the pic gallery.

Definitely worth a look! Here's a sample.

Notice that riding crop in the pic. n2nboy told me his wife mainly uses it on him...but he also said that if I wanted to use it on her, he was sure she wouldn't mind!!!

My kind of slut! 

DomBull4U

small.rsz_bdrr_053.jpg.e7d9fc1839b7614633a48a0c08b5f61f.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1